10 suicide sprints

3 rounds of relay suicides

4 rounds of duck walks

today my legs are jelly.

• Like 1

LEVEL: 7 Furyan Ranger - Battle Log - in lieu of this challenge

don't look back, we aren't going that way:

Rebirth - Wrestlemania Dark Raider vs KZacher

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

9/29: striking class

warm up: 20 prisoner squats 50 jumping jacks 30 pushups

1.5 hours

3 rounds shadow boxing

6 rounds of bag endurance drills

10 rounds of light sparring

4 rounds of clinch work

4 rounds of ground and pound

10 suicide sprints

3 rounds of relay suicides

4 rounds of duck walks

today my legs are jelly.

Damn dude.  Sounds like you had a really good day! 

• Like 1

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

I pity the fool who will start a fight with you dude

• Like 2

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Baking (2)🧁, Charisma (4), Cooking (6)🍳🍳🍳🍳Fitness (1)💪,  Gourmet Cooking (2)👨‍🍳👨‍🍳, Handiness (0), Media Production (6)🎬, Mixology (3)🍸, Research & Debate (1),  Video Gaming (3), Wellness (1)💆‍♂️

Mr.jpg

For sure.

• Like 1

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

Mr.jpg

For sure.

let's not forget

tumblr_lsifu4TGkf1qis6pso8_1280.jpg

haha thanks man. i'm getting there at least

Damn dude.  Sounds like you had a really good day! 

it was... awfully awesome if that's such a thing lol

10/3: 6 min plank (in 1 min intervals) and 6, 10 yard bear crawls

2, 20 yard frog hops. 

• Like 2

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

10/6: Grappling Class 1.5 hours

personal warm up 40 jumping jacks 20 push ups, 20 squats

drilled technique and a few sweeps.

6 rounds of rolling

10x10 push ups

10x10 bw squats

2 min plank

40 med ball toss

10 med ball slams

10/7: striking class 6:30-8:45

warm up: 25 push ups 50 squats

shadow boxing 2 2min rounds

partner shadow boxing

light sparring for 6 rounds

3 rounds of semi-hard sparring

new combos and drills

other drills: front kicks, side kicks, round kicks

5 mins of suicides

2 mins of frog hops

2 mins of suicides

• Like 1

10/8/14: light day, got off late so 

25 bw squats, 25 pushups. 

• Like 1

Not a bad thing though. Means more time for the body to rest and KILL THE NEXT ONE!!

In T-minus 100 mins
  • Like 1

10/9/14: striking class

Prior to start of class(probably not the best idea)

Jog half mile, 120 squats, 60 pushups, 60 jumping jacks

Class: 10 min jump rope, 20 min footwork drills, 15 min head movement drills, 12 rounds of light(40-50%) sparring. 8 rounds of various combo drills(all drills and round 5 mins), 6 burn outs(1 min as hard and fast as possible 15 sec rest).

Body conditioning: med ball drops on abdominal from chest of partner for 1 min, gloves body ground and pound for 2 min.

Clinch drills, 6-5 min rounds. Front kicks, side kicks, round kicks down and back. 10 80 yard sprints, 3 min squat hold. 3 rounds of 10 of pushups, jumping jacks, jack knife.

I'm pretty tired lol

• Like 2

10/9/14: striking class

Prior to start of class(probably not the best idea)

Jog half mile, 120 squats, 60 pushups, 60 jumping jacks

Class: 10 min jump rope, 20 min footwork drills, 15 min head movement drills, 12 rounds of light(40-50%) sparring. 8 rounds of various combo drills(all drills and round 5 mins), 6 burn outs(1 min as hard and fast as possible 15 sec rest).

Body conditioning: med ball drops on abdominal from chest of partner for 1 min, gloves body ground and pound for 2 min.

Clinch drills, 6-5 min rounds. Front kicks, side kicks, round kicks down and back. 10 80 yard sprints, 3 min squat hold. 3 rounds of 10 of pushups, jumping jacks, jack knife.

I'm pretty tired lol

Dude the squats though... They help me out with two of my pvp's so I have been crushing them, but my bum knee has been killing me.

As always i am so jealous of the classes your taking, keep it up man.

• Like 1

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

Dude the squats though... They help me out with two of my pvp's so I have been crushing them, but my bum knee has been killing me.

As always i am so jealous of the classes your taking, keep it up man.

Thanks man. Yeah, the HvV has me doing ALL the squats. Is there anything you can do for your knee? The guys at my gym swear by crogel. I've yet to try it, but they all love it

Idk I have a brace that was specially made for me but it never fits. I've tried buying braces but they never fit. I ice it alot.

I dread to think what would happen if kzacher was part of our little game...

• Like 1

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Baking (2)🧁, Charisma (4), Cooking (6)🍳🍳🍳🍳Fitness (1)💪,  Gourmet Cooking (2)👨‍🍳👨‍🍳, Handiness (0), Media Production (6)🎬, Mixology (3)🍸, Research & Debate (1),  Video Gaming (3), Wellness (1)💆‍♂️

Idk I have a brace that was specially made for me but it never fits. I've tried buying braces but they never fit. I ice it alot.

That sucks man, I'm sorry to hear that. Take a joint supplement maybe?

Haha dread? Why dread? I was very close to joining your war hammer pvp, but was afraid I'd be biting off more than I could chew. Especially since I started week 1 with an injury.

I've seen your workouts...you guys are beasts

• Like 2

Dread, maybe I would finally have a damn ally lol.

You wanna come and help me rule the world, dont you Kzacher?

That sucks man, I'm sorry to hear that. Take a joint supplement maybe?

I take fish oil and that helps a bit, and it only really acts up bad after a lot of leg exercises. I don't really like taking pills when I dont have to.

• Like 1

Dread, maybe I would finally have a damn ally lol.

You wanna come and help me rule the world, dont you Kzacher?

Of course! Joint world domination is not where we'd stop....we'd move on to the galaxy I'm sure

I take fish oil and that helps a bit, and it only really acts up bad after a lot of leg exercises. I don't really like taking pills when I dont have to.

I don't blame you at all. I try to take glutamine and fish oil, but like you I don't like popping pills
  • Like 1

Of course! Joint world domination is not where we'd stop....we'd move on to the galaxy I'm sure

You can join at any time. My army may not survive this week though lol.

You can join at any time. My army may not survive this week though lol.

Surely it won't perish at the end of the week

Surely it won't perish at the end of the week

Well... I may or may not have taunted every player and said "come at me bro"... so they may or may not all be working together to bring me down...

• Like 2

Well... I may or may not have taunted every player and said "come at me bro"... so they may or may not all be working together to bring me down...

Haha that's awesome. Surely not everyone is against you. I'll look into this Sunday when I'm back to a computer. I may have to join you guys

10/10

150 squats for the Heroes vs Villains pvp

• Like 1

10/14: grappling class

warm up: 50 jumping jacks, 25 squats, 15 push ups

1.5 hour of class going over techniques and a few subs

45 mins of rolling

in bed by 10:20pm... didn't sleep much at all, but at least i was trying to rest lol

• Like 3