[JStandiford21]Level UP

I'm back!  I know the challenge started Monday and I'm off to a late start, but I still wanted to get in on this challenge. I did the last challenge, but unfortunately failed that so I'm back in the Lvl 1 group.  I will be keeping my goals the same for the most part. 

My name is Jason, I live in KC, MO. I am a Cable Tech for a telecommunications contractor. I'm currently an online college student working towards a Bachelor's Degree in Network Administration. I'm a total nerd when it comes to technology and playing video games. I'm also a huge sports fan. I'm not quite sure yet which guild I will be part of after this first challenge, still thinking on that. 

Main Quest:

-Lose weight and add strength while getting my weight down to 180. 

Goals:

-Do a total of 15 bodweight workouts

-Do a total of 10 cardio workouts

-Continue not eating fast food, drinking pop, or eating sugary candy and doing a semi paleo diet. 

Life Side Quest:

-Regain my motivation for doing my college classes and start hitting it. Also, start trying to take some time to myself to figure out my direction in life. Additionally, would like to win one of the monthly basketball tournaments I will be doing. 

Motivation:

-Tired of being slower than others on the basketball court

• Like 3

JStandiford21

Level 0

Assassin

|STR: 0|DEX: 0|STA: 0|CON: 0|WIS: 0|CHA: 0|

Challenges: 1st | 2nd

Accountabilibuddies Squad: Let's Do This!

Weight Loss Goal (180 from 206)

0%
0%

Bodyweight Workouts

6.6%
6.6%

Cardio Workouts

0%
0%

Hey Jason

Best of luck with your challenge! Getting healthy and strong is hard for everyone, but doing it while also working and studying is a great challenge.

Have you got a plan to avoid the pitfalls you ran into with your last challenge attempt? I'd love to hear any advice you have. I'm not doing the current 6 week challenge but will do the next and some forewarning would be great  :D

Red Five - Level 0 Minotaur Rebel

[sTR - 0] [DEX - 0] [sTA - 0] [CON - 0] [WIS - 0] [CHA - 0]

I made today my first day of the challenge. 

• No Breakfast
  • Lunch: Lunchmeat sandwich, some kettle chips, and a oatmeal raisin cookie ( I know , I know, not a good lunch lol)
  • Dinner: Buffalo chicken & Green beans
  • Workout: Bodyweight workouts

JStandiford21

Level 0

Assassin

0%
0%

Bodyweight Workouts

6.6%
6.6%

Cardio Workouts

0%
0%

@Red Five   my plan is to just create reminders to workout and create meal plans. Also, to post on here more often this time around to try and keep myself accountable. 

JStandiford21

Level 0

Assassin

0%
0%

Bodyweight Workouts

6.6%
6.6%

Cardio Workouts

0%
0%

Hi and welcome back.  This time, you're going to rock it!!

I'm Chris-Tien, one of the Assassin guild ambassadors.  It looks like with the bodyweight workouts you may have goals similar to what many in our guild work on, and we’d love to help you reach your goals!

Here is a link to more information about the Assassin guild.  And here is a link to the Assassin phonebook with a list of various exercises/skills that guild members are working on for this challenge, as well as links to their challenge topics.

If you ever have any questions or need help with anything, we would love to assist you!  An easy way to get my attention is to use the quote or like buttons at the bottom right corner of any of my posts.  I have the setting turned on that makes the forum alert me when readers do that.  You can also get in touch with me easily through posting on my current challenge log or by using the messenger system (the envelope button at the very top of the screen).

There are many people in the Assassin’s guild who you can also get help from.  Start by visiting the Assassin’s Den – a general chat thread in the guild forum – and introducing yourself.  You can always ask questions there too.

In any case, we’ll stop by from time to time to check in with you and offer support.  Good luck!

Some sort of Jedi .....

We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less.  

Current Challenge: Return of the Persistent Priestess

Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35. 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42

"No, I'm from Iowa.  I only work in outer space." -- James T. Kirk

/poke

Some sort of Jedi .....

We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less.  

Current Challenge: Return of the Persistent Priestess

Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35. 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42

"No, I'm from Iowa.  I only work in outer space." -- James T. Kirk

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines