Main Quest:

Get into butt kicking shape, for image, health and personal reasons.

1. Run a 5k in July (With my sister!)

- 12 weeks to go: each week increase jogging by 0.5 km.

2. Clean up my eating

- Add more fruits and veggies and meat to my diet

- Make my own meals

-Eat minimum 3 meals a day, rather than my normal 1 a day.

3. Run/walk every other day and do the beginner body weight workout 2-3 x a week

4. Walk home from work, 3x a week

5. Take up aerial dance again, as it's a workout that I love, while being easier on my joints.

Life Quest:

Determine a life quest, direction of my life

- Finish off my 6 months of probation at work

- Look into additional training and/or outside o=courses to expand my knowledge

- Complete all work books/started lessons I have on the go right now.

-Take the time to do things I like & want to do, not being dictated by boredom

What motivates me? I want to be generally fitter and leaner, for my confidence sake, as well as for general overall health and ease of life.  For survival sake, especially as a woman, I feel it is best to learn self defense.  I want to be able to take care of myself and hold my own. I've always been told that I am smart, I want to feel  smart again!

This is the gist of what I want to accomplish, unfortunately it's hard to monitor the progress, and most of the won't be completed within the 6 weeks, as they're ongoing... 

A warrior has only one true friend: himself. So he feeds his body well; he trains it; works on it. Where he lacks skill, he practises. Where he lacks knowledge, he studies. But above all he must believe. He must believe in the strength of will, of purpose, of heart and soul. - David Gemmell

@Arlunydd                              Instagram

General overview of this past week... Was lazy Sunday, sick Monday, lazy Tuesday, not exercising and buying my food out. Wednesday, I decided to kick myself in the butt and completed the BBWW, even though I was tired. I still bought my food at a restaurant. Thursday, I didn't make food for work but I came home and cleaned my room, did a ton of laundry and bought groceries. I consider that a workout, as I'm on the 3rd floor, laundry is in the basement, so I must have gone up and down those stairs at least 6 times, carrying heavy loads almost every time.

Today, I was up early cleaning, took the stairs at work, walked halfway home, spent 30 minutes scrubbing the bathroom and am planning on doing a BBWW tonight. I made myself breakfast (eggs, bacon, banana, all bran cereal, and tea) as well as lunch (sandwich, turnover pineapple.) I haven't had supper yet, though I stopped by the library on my way home, and munched on a rice krispie cake. To drink, I've had tea and water, as per usual. I go through about 1 1/2 bottles of water and 4 cups of tea a day.

Overall, I'm pleased with today, as I haven't defaulted to my traditional lazy habits! 

A warrior has only one true friend: himself. So he feeds his body well; he trains it; works on it. Where he lacks skill, he practises. Where he lacks knowledge, he studies. But above all he must believe. He must believe in the strength of will, of purpose, of heart and soul. - David Gemmell

What, no replies? 

This week sucked for me.  Lots of crazy pain, and overtime at work.  :(  But tomorrow is a new day.  I think i'll do BBWW tomorrow, as I am seeing the doctor and will be back late.  Oh, I did do 10 squats today while holding Sylvain for extra weight!  :)

• Like 1

STR- 4, DEX- 0, STA- 4, CON- 1, WIS- 1, CHA- 0

What, no replies? 

This week sucked for me.  Lots of crazy pain, and overtime at work.  :(  But tomorrow is a new day.  I think i'll do BBWW tomorrow, as I am seeing the doctor and will be back late.  Oh, I did do 10 squats today while holding Sylvain for extra weight!  :)

Same for me.. I keep forgetting which week is which! Finally exercised and did some CrossFit today, though leg is aching now.