The Crafter here reporting for duty! Help me defeat Herobrine!

Hello! This is my first post here on Nerd Fitness, and I wanted to start with a blast, here's my fictional backstory:

"Fidel Sebastián is pretty much what you would call a shy guy who doesn't like to talk a lot. He's always reading a book, or playing videogames, Minecraft is his newest videogame addiction. He has a solid group of friends, but overall, he's your typical shy guy.

But not all the time! He recently discovered that he can come with an answer to almost anything people ask him. He has a special power to think to a solution to anything possible. Heck, he already tasted the power of justice one time or two! He started discovering a lot of new abilities, and decided to create an alter ego to protect the world:

His name is "The Crafter"! But who is exactly The Crafter?

Unlike lots of superheroes, or anti-heroes out there, The Crafter doesn't have a dark past. Ok, he has a not-so-dark past, but he has learned from it. His alter-ego (Fidel) is really into computers, though.

The Crafter has begun to gain notoriety on his hometown of Tijuana because he will (or as he says, "craft") the perfect solution to many problems in matter of seconds. Strength is not his kind of tea; The Crafter is lighting-bolt fast! His body is adapted to last several hours in long journeys, and because his normal alter-ego is a bookworm, he has a vast knowledge of a lot of things. He has one drawback -he really has troubles controlling his mind (a.k.a his "bad side" (Evil Crafter) gets out of control and The Crafter loses it, delivering justice in a really brutal way. If you meet The Crafter at 3 A.M, he completely loses it, his powers get really out of control, he transforms in "Corrupted Crafter" and he only can think of one thing: destroy.)

Recently, evil forces around all Tijuana have emerged. Creepers, skeletons, giant spiders, giant slimes, dragons, Ghasts, even zombies are roaming ALL OVER the place. The Government can't keep up with the pace, Tijuana is crumbling in fear and screams...

But who has created this? The Evil Block Leader Herobrine. He wants to take control of Tijuana and use the airplanes this city has to conquer the world. Tijuana is the perfect place to build an evil base of evil blockiness.

The weather is out of control. Trees are appearing in unnatural places, caves are being generated out of nowhere, and hills are being populated by bad guys. Structures are appearing out of nowhere, and lots of portals are out there, unleashing lots of hordes of enemies. Can you help The Crafter on his adventure to defeat Herobrine? Two dimensions are in big danger: The Minecraft dimension and our dimension cannot co-exist. Reality is being distorsionated, and both dimensions are in danger of being destroyed!

The Crafter has never seen anything like this before (and he's still a newb in this whole superhero thing, he only has defeated two zombies and one Creeper!). Although he can craft a plan to defeat Herobrine, he recognizes he can't do it alone. He needs help. YOUR help! He isn't on the proper shape to tackle the Evil Empire Of Blockiness Herobrine is creating. He needs the help of the Rebellion!"

So? Will you help me? I really want to be lighting fast, and parkour is my dream.

I'm starting my new lifestyle tomorrow, because I can't exercise in midnight or I will wake up all my family!

The really cheesy story I just wrote really pumps me up to get fit. I just wanted to tell you guys that The Crafter has entered the fray, and he won't leave!

The Crafter's theme song is "Alpha" by C418. Evil Crafter's theme song is "Twisted Metal Main Theme", the main theme for my favorite PS3 game: Twisted Metal! And Corrupted Crafter's song is "3 A.M" by Eminem.

I really hope you guys help me to reach my goals! The Crafter will also gladly assist you in anything he can do, fellow super partner! :)

• Like 1

Welcome to the rebellion!  We've actually got a small but growing population of aspiring super heroes here at NF, and I suspect that you will love it here.  For example, you might get along really well with TheCrimsonFist.

Anyway, if you get a chance, be sure to make a post in the Level 1 Rebels challenge forum with 2-3 goals.  We're looking forward to hearing about your success!

Cheers!

--Card

- Level 3 Night Elf Warrior -

6'0" / 166 lbs.  Powerlifting Total:  940

Member:  The 800 Club

Battle Log