I'm Back!

This past summer I set aside my fitness routine but I had a very good reason. I decided to become a Certified Welder. It was the 2nd part of a huge life overhaul that began in 2012 when I decided to get fit.  When I started night school I knew that as a married father of two I would have to choose one goal or the other, or drop dead.  Now I'm happy to report that I've received my 3G Structural Welding Certification and 5 months ago I got a fantastic new job at a local Iron Works. It's just 3 miles from my house and my boss is the same age as I am, a family man like me, and a hardcore metalhead. There are also guys here with decades of experience whom I can learn from. I'm even becoming fluent in Spanish; another nice life accomplishment that I never expected. On top of that I have made enough money to get caught up on all my bills and pay off my student loans for good.

I am one very content Dwarf Warrior.

Now, it is time to get back to lifting weights and eating right. I'm hoping the forums will keep me motivated. I did it once, so I know I can do it again. I don't expect it to be as difficult as it was the first time since I have learned so much from the NF community about the best way to get in shape. 

My goal is to be back to my strong, muscled self in 6 months, but if it takes a little longer so be it.

Wish me luck.

Baruk Khazâd!