Hi! Kinda new to this place so bare (Engrush gewd yah??) with me but umm, yeah! I need an accountability buddy who'd help me reach my goals. Accountibility buddy? Isn't it a very odd term, no? How about a friend/buddy in general? Yeah!

Well, about myself first: I am turning 19 tomorrow (yippee!) and very much would like to shed some pounds (10 of them for starters)I love running and I'd love advices and tips from any person also I would love some diet tips as well because, as I said, I am a child when it comes to "clean eating" (what's that??) !

DONT FRET! We'd talk about other stuff too! Hobbies; I love video games, music, arts, languages etc and we'd have fun!

Any WORTHY person (because,you know, girls share/understand problems?? But whatever just kidding) who's up for some fun and WORK! A..and such REPLY, Kay! :D

(did I mention I am funny? Isuckatfunnyyeahuhmsorry )

P.S: Don't worry, I'll make sure that my buddy follows their dreams!! (For now their diet/workout plan). We shall discuss our communication medium, yes? Whatever makes us feel comfortable?

(P.S: Lifting/strength training works too! I love lifting too! Even though I've not done it much but yeah, strength is a useful trait to work with, no?)

Class and Profession: Rangers/Druid
Background: 27 year old Nerdling. Idk what to write anymore so imagine that this is a cool intro

Spoiler

Quote:

The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are--Lara Croft.

Hey I am also looking for a buddy, kind of new too and with the same goal than you. I am funny too... I think *starts laughing nervously* I am doing strength training and following paleo diet, so you know, you can reach me if you like :)

Ah-hey!! I wasn't expecting anybody to reply but THANK YOU MY FRIEND!

Sure! So, how do you want us to start and any plans and such you want to discuss?

Class and Profession: Rangers/Druid
Background: 27 year old Nerdling. Idk what to write anymore so imagine that this is a cool intro

Spoiler

Quote:

The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are--Lara Croft.