{petefeet} "Out of the Catacombs"

(OOC: I realize that I'm coming in mid challenge and will likely have to enter into the next 6 week challenge in June. Honestly, I think that's best for me, it takes me longer than most to develop new habits.)

The years since my capture seem to have blurred together, fetching and carrying countless meals for a endless number of faceless gladiators, repairing armour, polishing weapons and suffering the abuses of those who are themselves scared of the fate that awaits them on the sands.

Memories of my old life only come in brief flashes, sometimes triggered by the scent of flowers tossed upon the sands, or a colourful garment wore by a gladiators owner as they come to inspect their property. While I carve these brief escapes from reality, I also hate them, for they make the choking dust, drab food and unending work crush my spirits when they flee.

My only chance to see the sun comes upon those days when we are required to rake the sands before a match or drag a luckless body from the field of battle. It was on one of these days that the mists that have been clouding my mind all these years started to lift. Hurrying out onto the hot sands, instantly deafened by the roar of the crowd, my follow slaves and I quickly started dragging the latest luckless victim back down into the catacombs, alive or dead we couldn't tell. It was a chore I had performed hundreds of times, but for some reason I felt compelled to remove the gladiators helmet, only to have the sightless eyes of a young man look back at me. The injustice of it all, the complete waste of a life, rocked me back on my heels as if I had been struck, it wasn't until one of my fellow slaves shoved me that I came to my senses.

Still reeling with a flood of emotions, I gathered up the fallen gladiators sword and shield. The hand that picked up the shield was aged and wrinkled, when did that happen? And as I bent down to pick up the sword, the face that was reflected in the blade was pale, bloated and worn. Is this who I had become? How long HAD I been here?

For days after that event, I went about my tasks as normal, but my mind was a whirlwind of thoughts and emotions. What life was I living? It was no life at all, doomed to end upon the rubbish pits outside the city walls, my body a meal for wandering dogs.

My choices are limited, but I do have them. The life on the sand can be fleetly for those unskilled and unwary of the risks, my life as a slave has taught me how to be patient.

So secretly, without announcing it to my fellow slaves, I started my transformation. Instead of the tasteless gruel that is our normal fare, I risked beatings and worse by stealing small amounts of fruit and nuts from the Masters tables and started echoing some of the simple combat movements that I've seen the gladiators perform over the years. The dim, dust filled corridors are a poor spot to train, though they do offer what I carve most, privacy.

It is with mixed emotions that I am no longer able to hide my transformation. At first it was just my fellow slaves who started making the odd comment, but now I have noticed that the Masters have been looking at me more often of late. I am unsure where my transformation is taking me, THAT person it still very much a blur in my mind. Time will tell.

(OCC: Hello all, while my little story is just a flight of fancy it DOES very closely mirror what I'm going through.

In August 2013 I weighted 267 pounds (39 years old), my knees ached, my blood pressure was high and I was developing sleep apnea. That and the realization that it was the 10 year anniversary since I had come across a serious car crash, in which two teens (under 16) had stolen a vehicle and crashed it, leaving one dead, all combined together and flipped a switch in my head.

I had tried to loose weight before with mixed results, but this time I looked to technology to give me some help. That help came in the form of Loseit.com. It's a calorie counting app, but more than that it helped me realize WHAT KIND of calories I had been consuming and steered me towards smarter choices. For a Type "A" person such as myself, it really made a difference. Unknowingly, I was steering myself towards a "paleo-like" lifestyle. (Close anyways)

I hit my "Main" goal of 200 pounds in April 2014 (40 years old now), and have recently bumped my goal down another 10 pounds to 190. Diet changes can only do so much, which lead me on another search, which lead me to Nerd Fitness.

I'll be honest, I LOVE the idea! I spent a couple months reading Steve's and other's blogs and only have just started becoming active in the forums.)

Main Quest:

Continue my recent weight loss program, as well as add more light cardio and body weight strength training.

Sides Quests:

1. Continue keeping my daily food log and staying with my calorie budget.

2. Log some form of cardio (Walking, biking, recumbent stationary bike or aqua fitness class) at least twice a week

3. Perform my "boot camp" circuit training (body weight strength training) at least twice a week.

Challenges:

For 8 months of the year I work 12 hour shifts (nights and days), which honestly makes keeping a regular routine quite difficult. The other 4 months (summer) I'm a Monday-Friday guy, which makes things easier.

Life Quest:

In my spare time, I run a small business out of my basement. It's a used bookstore specializing in science fiction and fantasy (if anybody wants a link to my facebook store page, let me know). Right now, my "bookstore" is 60 ish cardboard boxes filled with books, not very inviting.

So this week I started the process of finishing my basement (insulation, walls, flooring, shelves etc..). This isn't really my skill set, but I'm taking my time, doing a bunch of research and doing what I can when time and money are available. I have one wall partly up and am working on a parts list for the next section. It is slow going, since I'm only using income from the store to pay for it, but even seeing the little bit that I have done has encouraged me to keep going.

• Like 8

Race: Halfling     Class: Rebel

Recruit 1st 2nd 3rd 4th  5th 6th  7th  8th 9th 10th  11th 12th 13th  14th  15th

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Fictionfirst Used Books (Feel free to like my page!)

I love your creativity! :) I see you've decided to jump right on in. Why not? Once again good luck on your quests!

• Like 1

I'm here so I'd have a chance in The Hunger Games. I'm here so that if the Doctor grabbed my hand and said "Run" I'd be able to keep up. I'm here so that I can climb every mountain.... Oh hello Sound of Music how did you creep in there?

Hi there! *waves*

Wow, you have really turned your life around, big time! *bows*

It sounds like you have a solid plan, so have fun with your prequel half-challenge. :)

And I'd definitely like the link to your store - although I guess you're halfway around the world from us, so shipping costs might not be ideal... :nightmare:

Recommendations for sci-fi and fantasy are also always welcome - although I'll admit I prefer the lighter side of both. Favorites are e.g. Pratchett, Bujold, Huff, Justin Gustainis, Gaiman (some...). :)

• Like 1

Hobbit 

Challenges: 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9| 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

My shiny new "battle" log - probably more of a plodding-along log, but hey, it's mine!

You might want to check out the RPG Fanatics accountability group.  Some of us like to write fiction to go along with our 6 week challenges!!

• Like 1

Some sort of Jedi .....

We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less.  

Walk to Mordor Spreadsheet

Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35. 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43

"No, I'm from Iowa.  I only work in outer space." -- James T. Kirk

My liitle bookstore

https://www.facebook.com/FictionfirstBookstore

Hi there! *waves*

Wow, you have really turned your life around, big time! *bows*

It sounds like you have a solid plan, so have fun with your prequel half-challenge. :)

And I'd definitely like the link to your store - although I guess you're halfway around the world from us, so shipping costs might not be ideal... :nightmare:

Recommendations for sci-fi and fantasy are also always welcome - although I'll admit I prefer the lighter side of both. Favorites are e.g. Pratchett, Bujold, Huff, Justin Gustainis, Gaiman (some...). :)

Thanks Chris-Tien Jinn! I'll do that. Somedays I like to pretend I "can" write!

You might want to check out the RPG Fanatics accountability group.  Some of us like to write fiction to go along with our 6 week challenges!!

• Like 1

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

With my days worth of mind numbing tasks done, I shuffle back to my bare cell and draw the tattered blanket across the portal in a gesture of privacy.

Just as I'm about to lay down on my rough plank cot a voice outside my cell tell me that I'm wanted by one of the Masters in the Wheel room. Know that it is useless to complain and the very act of doing so WILL have repercussions, I drag myself up and hurry my way down the dusty corridor, my bare feet marking my passage.

Upon entering the wheel room, I can't help myself but marvel at the engineering involved in creating this vast chamber and the machines within it, just below the sand filled floor of the Arena.

My chance to stand in wonder is short lived as one of the white robed Master's snaps her fingers and points at the empty space before her. Going as fast as my short legs will carry me, I scurry over and stand before her awaiting her orders.

I stand there bowing for several minutes, knowing that her eyes are boring into the top of my shaved head, before she speaks.

"There!" That single word and a pointed finger direct me to one of the smaller wheels, which I quickly scramble into and start walking. In another time and another place I would look like a hamster in a ball, though this ball/wheel is connected to a series of ropes and pulleys designed to lift caged animals, large groups of troops and the like to floor of the arena where they can "magically" appear to those in the stands.

Luckly, this time the platform connected to my wheel is empty and without too much effort I'm able to raise it to the surface where I assume a load awaits it. But the trap door fails to open and as I look to the Master she just stares at me a moment and then gestures for me to lower the platform. Confused by this request, I nevertheless do as I'm told and lower it to the floor once again.

Looking the the Master for further instructions, I find that she has already left the wheel room, leaving me wondering what is going on.

(OOC: Long boring 12 day shift at work today, I'm a Boiler Operator, which keeps me stuck in a 8 x 10 foot room most of the day starting at computer screens etc...(thense some of my issues). So when I got home tonight and it was still light out, I dragged my bike out of the shed that until a week ago hadn't seen the light of day in YEARS, and peddled around my subdivision for 20 minutes.)

• Like 4

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Once I found this place, everything clicked.  I never trusted the media in any form so to see paleo and weightlifting and IF etc really stuck in my head. Trust me, this place is the motto: You get out what you put in.  I've been here a year and dropped 3 pants sizes, lost about 50 pounds, and can do 20+ pushups (which I never could do in my life before because I've been fat since 2nd grade.)  Welcome!

Beyond boring job as well. I check expiration dates on food at a grocery store.  I have to pick up and check the date of every single item.  See the box of 35 Twix at the cash register? That was me sitting on the floor, "July 2014, July 2014, July 2014, Oct 2014, July 2014" for hours.

• Like 2

Sorry to take over your topic for a moment, petefeet, but I must comment on Teros "Beyond boring job as well" note.  

I was once hired through a temp agency to:  pull slips of paper from a printer.  8 hours a day, 5 days a week. After the first day of work, I brought origami instructions with me to see what I could fold the slips of paper into while waiting the 5 seconds for the next slip of paper. The ironic part is that I had refused a few weeks earlier to apply for the Computer tech position directly to the company because I didn't want to work for a gambling machine company.  lol

• Like 1

Quest 1, Quest 2, Quest 3, Quest 4, Quest 5, Quest 6, Quest 7, Quest 8Quest 9, Quest 10, Quest 11, Quest 12 Current Quest

If diet is wrong, medicine is of no use. If diet is correct, medicine is of no need.- Ancient Ayurvedic Proverb

The catacombs are quiet, the days all seem to blend together, but I think today is one of the holy days celebrated in this place. As long as we slaves go about our duties, the Masters and Overseers leave us in peace. Perhaps I am weak, but other than my normal duties, I used this uncommon free time to rest my tired bones.

Day 2: Long boring 12 day shift at work, limited chance to do anything other than sit in my control room. Should have done a Body weight workout tonight, but Gf is over for the night, so we just chilled.

Main Quest: Still on track

Side Quest: 1. Stayed below my calorie limit for the day

2. 1 out of 2 Cardio efforts done this week

3. 0 out of 2 Body weight workouts done.

Life Quest: Nothing for a couple days, hope to get something done on days off.

• Like 1

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Welcome to the rebellion. From the looks of it you can write! Glad to have you in our RPG group! Level one is where to start to figure things out. Even if you join late, you joined and the first step is the hardest. Good luck to you and keep posting!

• Like 1

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

Keep it up :) 12 hour shifts can be a killer so just make up the time when you can. Something is always better than nothing!

• Like 1

Low-Class Saiyan Warrior

Current Power Level 1023

[sTR] = 0 [DEX] = 0 [sTA] = 0 [CON] = 0 [WIS] = 0 [CHA] = 0

Level 0

Today I was given a rare taste of "freedom". One of the Overseers ordered me to assist him carrying packages from the shops within the city, normally these jobs are given to one of the larger slaves, but who was I to refuse?. At first the noise and smell overwhelmed my senses, so foreign to my life now in the catacombs as well as well as my life before.

Luckily, the errands were light, nothing more than some fresh fruits and vegetables, though they did still tax my weak frame. Once our delivereries were made to the Arenas kitchens I was sent back to my normal duties with a nod from the Overseerer rather than the blow I expected.

Pleased with myself, and in the comfort of my own cell, I performed some of the strength exercises I had seen the gladiators do in the training grounds before going to sleep.

Day 3. Day off work today (shift work) so I ran around doing errands, picked up some groceries (no "bad boy" stuff), visited my folks, and sold a RPG Manual that I had in my used bookstore.

While supper was in the oven I did my first "true" attempt at my body weight workout. I need to figure out my limits and adjust accordingly. ANY feedback is appreciated.

My Body weight workout:

Squats                              1st set 20                 2nd set 20

Lunges (5 each leg)         1st set 10                 2nd set 10

Vertical Leg Crunch          1st set 15                 2nd set 15

Box & Reach Drill              1st set 15                 2nd set 9 (nothing left in me)

Flutter Kick                       1st set 10                 2nd set 3 (done in)

Lower Back Bends            1st set 10                 2nd set 10

Push-ups                          1st set 10                 2nd set 10

Dive Bomber                     1st set 10                 2nd set 4 (knackered)

Main Quest: Still on track

Side Quest: 1. Stayed below my calorie limit for the day

2. 1 out of 2 Cardio efforts done this week

3. 1 out of 2 Body weight workouts done.

Life Quest: Finding it hard to make the time at moment, need to refocus.

• Like 2

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

For the workout, it looks good.  When you first start out, you need to work out a couple times before you get the hang of what feels just right-not too easy-not too hard.

You're always better off choosing the side of easier than harder because you can always build up and keep adding more later- instead of overdoing it and injuring yourself (especially when first starting). Quick suggestion- try adding some planks.  They suck so much but they're really good for you.

• Like 2

I love your journal. Coming in late isn't a big deal, as you still took the first step, and that can be the most difficult thing to do. 

And you workouts look good, especially if you're exhausted at the end of them! Also, I'm not entirely too sure what your job entails, but are you allowed to maybe step away from the computer to bust out a quick thirty second plank or a handful of pushups? 

I wouldn't sell myself too short with the writing if I was you, you're pretty good at it (far better than my journal's story). 

• Like 1

Level 2 Rakelian Auxiliary(Adventurer)

The Auxiliary Unit

Stats

STR-6 DEX-5 STA-6 CON-3 WIS-4 CHA-3

Knowing that one of the Overseers required me throughout the night, I was allowed to sleep late, leaving my normal chores to the other slaves. This rare chance for extra sleep was ruined when one of the rats that infest the slave quarters made its way up on my cots and ran over my face. The sudden shock and instant disgust made going back to sleep almost impossible.

Aware that if I left my cell, I would be given work to do, I quietly spent some time and tried to tidy up my little cell to reflect my growing scene of wellbeing.      

Some time later, realizing that I was pushing my luck, I left my cell and helped my fellow slaves at our chores until the meal bell rang. I was just able to gulp down a few mouthfuls of my own meager rations when one of the Overseers grabbed me by the shoulder and marched me to one of the workshops. Inside was a brute of a man dressed in the white robes of a Master in a room filled with glass vessels of different size and shape and who proceeded to show me how to fill these vessels with fine sand.

I had seen these strange vessels before, they are used in someway to tell the passage of time, though how I don't know. I do know this, watching a Master add and remove tiny amount of sand from various vessels while I fetched and carried made a very long night. Why this needed to be done at night was something I didn't dare ask.

My ruined chance for extra sleep plagued me through the whole night, until the Master sent me to my cell just as I could hear the sounds of the city awaken outside.

Day 4

Main Quest: weight in at 194 pounds this morning, down about a pound since Sunday. I weigh myself daily, so there is some fluctuation, but it keeps me honest.

Side Quests: 1. Still within calorie budget, though tonight will be hard, since I will end up being awake for about 22 hours.

2. No body weight exercise today. 1 out 2 for this week done.

3. No cardio today. 1 out of 2 for this week done.

Life Quest: Darn Cat woke me up at 9am this morning. I was trying to sleep in late since I had/have (here now) to work a 12 hour night shift 7pm to 7am), but the little bugger won't have it. So instead of just watching TV or reading I spent a couple working in my basement and framed up a section of wall where my double bifold doors will go. I'm not fast, and only made one mistake which is why I'm using screws instead of nails.

So, I'm stuck at work, staring at computer screens (boiler operator) and gauges trying to mentally make the clocks speed up.

I did try Planking here at work a couple times, only able to do about 10 seconds or so. Need to double check my form, not sure I'm square.

• Like 2

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Weary beyond measure, my restless mind won't allow me body to sleep, so it wasn't until the catacombs were fully alive with activity that I was able to fall asleep. My blessed taste of oblivion was short lived as a ruckus out in the corridor woke me. It was nothing more than barrels of pitch being rolled down the hallways, fuel for the torches, but the vibrations created by their passage had every rat in the area running for cover and that highway seemed to be through my cell.

Knowing that trying to sleep anymore would be useless, I quickly dressed and went about my chores within the massive complex, even though I knew I had another long night ahead of me.

Thankfully I was send to another Master, a kind old fool, who wished  for somebody to talk too, rather than labour for him.  I used this rare moment of freedom to perform some of the gladiators exercises in a quiet corner, while the old Master was deep in his cups. While my body was tired from lack of sleep, knowing that I did a "little" better this time than last, brought a tiny smile to my face.

Day 5

Main Quest: Weighted in a 194.4 lbs this afternoon when I woke up, know these peaks and valleys are normal when you weigh yourself daily.

Side Quests: 1. Stayed within my calorie budget and trying to consume at least 80-100 grams of protein a day.

2. Did a body weight workout here at work tonight on the boiler room floor. That 2 out of 2 for week.

Squats                              1st set 20                 2nd set 20

Lunges (10 each leg)        1st set 20                 2nd set 20

Vertical Leg Crunch          1st set 15                 2nd set 15

Box & Reach Drill              1st set 15                2nd set 15

Flutter Kick                       1st set 10                 2nd set 7

Lower Back Bends            1st set 10                 2nd set 10

Push-ups                          1st set 10                 2nd set 10

Dive Bomber                     1st set 10                 2nd set 5

Planking (20s aim)            15 seconds              9 seconds

3. No cardio done today, 1 out 2 for week done

Life Quest: Nothing done on basement bookstore project today

Oh, the barrels of pitch was the darn oil truck filling my furnace tank (in May!) and freaking my cat out. Reason why I didn't get much sleep.

• Like 2

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Today is a great day, one of my kinsmen is here!

He is a slave to a Master who travels outside of the city looking for fighters to perform in the Arena. A couple times a year his Master comes to the arena unknown reasons, reasons that my kinsmen won't speak of.

Since I toiled the night before, I was allowed to sleep late, giving my kinsmen and I some time to catch up on the affairs of the world. Most of what he says I don't understand but some of the images he paints in my mind stay with me for days.

This time he also had something else for me, a full wineskin which he lifted from his Masters luggage before coming here. Alcohol of any kind is forbidden to us slaves, but many have found ways around that, though its not something I've tried often.

But tonight was a special night, so my kinsmen and I hide within my cell and passed the wineskin between us as he told me of the many lands and peoples he has come across. I'm convinced that most of his stories are lie's, I mean who has ever heard of a giant with breathe of ice? But his stories lift me up and make me forget about my pitiful life in the catacombs beneath the arena.

By the time the wineskin is empty, it is late and my kinsmen bids me farewell, hoping that we will meet again.

Day 6: (Yesterday)

Main Quest: Blew my calorie budget big time, had my brother over for supper (his wife is away) and we got into the beer. My goodness am I ever out of training!

Side Quests: 1. Blew my budget on beer (carbs)

2. 2 out of 2 body weight workouts done for week.

3. 1 out of 2 cardio workouts done for week.

Life Quest: Nothing since last report.

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

If I had ever forgotten that i was slave, today I remembered it.

Apparently my secret consumption of the contents of the wineskin from last added my sleep, since I failed to get up with the other slaves, causing an Overseer to seek me out.

I was found snoring loudly atop my pallet with the wineskin on the bare stone floor beside me.I was roughly roused and taken before the Masters. I feared a whipping if not worse, but was "lucky" enough to just get punishment detail along with my other duties.

So after my normal duties had been carried out I was ordered out onto the hot sands of the Arena to polish the copper fittings adoring the chariots used sometimes by the gladiators, then dragged to a nearby abandoned garden and put to work breaking up the ground so it could be used again. Once the sun started setting I was ordered back to the Arena and its familiar underground passageways, but any hope of a break, meal or even water were dashed when I was taken to the wheel room and ordered to power the machines allowing the chariots to be brought back down.

Once done, with head and shoulders bowed I was escorted back to my tiny cell, where I promptly collapsed into an exhausted slumber.

Day 7

Main Quest: My over indulgence from last night caught up with me, small gain on the scale, probably more tomorrow. I'm Sssooo out of "training" when it comes to drinking!

Side Quest: 1. Stayed under calorie budget for today, over 100 grams protein intake today.

2.  2 out of 2 Body weight workouts done

3. Day off work, so spent to cleaning out inside of my truck and armourall'ing all the interior. Then broke up my 12 x 20 foot garden plot for spring planting by hand (back killing me), then went for a walk before supper around sub-division, then spent 25 minutes on Recumbent bike after supper watching TV.

Going to call it 3 out of 2 Cardio workouts done for week. (Walk and bike)

• Like 1

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

I was so stiff from my punishment detail yesterday that I dreaded the days toil ahead of me.

Luckily, I  was pulled aside and told that I would be acting as personal servant to two of the Masters at a feast. Could it be that somebody felt sorry for me and gave me this easy detail? I find that hard to believe.

From my position far in the back I was able to see various city officials give speeches  to the crowd, though they didn't seem to be saying much, but everybody nodded and clapped their hands.

Other than fetching and carrying meals for the Masters, I was left alone and able to sneak a couple bits for myself. There were other slaves running to and fro, some looked to be better treated than myself, though many less with bruises in open display. Perhaps I'm luckier than I thought.

Day 8 (Start of new week for me)- Yesterday

Main Quest: Was able to burn off the extra I consumed when I had my brother the other day for a Bar-B-Que.

Side Quests: 1. 0 of 2 Cardio

2. 0 of 2 Body Weight Workouts

3. Weighted in at 195 lbs.

Life Quest: Nothing since last effort, though girlfriend was quick to point out that some of my effort wasn't level!

My Dad is a local volunteer firefighter and my Mom is on the Auxiliary, and it was there Annual Award night so they dragged my girlfriend and I to the banquet with them. Not really my crowd, but it pleased up my folks to have us tag along. Food was great (firefighters know how to eat) and the speech, while many were short.

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Apparently today was some kind of holiday to the citizens of the city, best I could figure out that it might have something to do with one of their goddesses, though fertility or death I couldn't figure out.

I was part of a detail tasked with cleaning up one of the cities cemeteries, the work was hard but the weather mild, so I was able to toil in peace. After our effort was done to the satisfaction of the Overseer, we were used as laborers to help deliver flowers and such to some of the older female citizens, perhaps as a thank you for some service or other?

Day 9

Main Quest: Made sure I was a good boy last night at my folks Awards night, lots of treats and such, but didn't partake of any of the "extras".

Side Quest 1. Stayed within my calorie budget and weighted in at 194.4 lbs this morning.

2. 0 out of 2 Body Weight workouts done for week.

3. 1 out of 2 Cardio workouts done for week.

Life Quest: Nothing since last report.

Being Mother's Day, not much got done that could be called productive.

Went to the cemetery where my girlfriends mother is buried and cleaned up plot and surrounding area, bushes trimmed, flowers arranged etc.

After that, we visited my folks and took my Mother a butterfly bush (attracts butterflies like crazy) for Mother's day.

Had to have an early supper since girlfriend had to work tonight, so after she left I had a nice walk throughout the subdivision.

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Like so many of my days, this one was just another of boring work and mind numbing routine. Doing tasks that will never be appreciated though noticed if missed, days like this give me the chance to escape mentally while my body goes through its paces.

Day 10 (Yesterday) Silly day at work, ran in circles all day, but nothing to show for it, it can be frustrating sometimes.

Main Quest: Still on course, weighted in at same as yesterday.

Side Quest: 1. Stayed within Calorie Budget for day

2. 0 out of 2 Body weight workouts done, too tired after 12 shift to push myself to do it.

3. 1 out of 2 Cardio workouts done, didn't do anything here either tonight, called it a rest day.

Life Quest: Nothing new to report.

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines