• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

LittleTurtle

Mini Challenge #3 - Sense of Sight

How often do we look at something, but don't really see it?  This week - incorporate smell and sound with sight.  Are the trees starting to bloom?  Are there more people out and about enjoying the warmer weather? 

You know the drill - get out there and tell us what you SEE!!  :)

On my way to work this morning, I saw a group of turkeys strutting along the fence near a park.  I couldn't help but imagine them strutting around to the song "I'm just a Love Machine".  LOL  Then I saw a few magpies swarming around something (probably roadkill) on the road. 

I was driving home yesterday and I came to a stoplight.  I had my music playing and it was cold enough where the windows were up.  I looked into my review mirror and the person in the car behind me is dancing; in perfect time to the song that was playing in my car.  I was listening to my iPod and it wasn't loud enough to hear outside of my truck.  It was one of the strangest things I've seen in a long time.  

• Like 1

Hotel breakfast

Classical music is playing, and is interwoven with conversations and the sound of cutlery on plates.

Through the windows I look out at the sunny morning, green grass and a canal just outside.

• Like 1