Almost two weeks since my last soda

About the time I started working at McDonald's, I suddenly lost the desire to drink pop. I've been sticking with it ever since. I quit smoking much the same way a few years ago. I've also started eating salads at work for my employee meal. I've just been levelling up all over.the place! I finally.checked my credit score, and this month will be my first payment towards play tuition so I can go back to school. Guess.who feels like a real grown-up?

• Like 5

Level 2 Lycan Adventurer

STR: 2

DEX: 0

STA: 0

CON: 1

WIS: 3

CHA: 5

Congrats! One of my goals during my first challenge was to kick soda, so I know what an accomplishment that is.

Level 2. Saiyan Warrior - Training with the Adventurers

STR: 4 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 4 | WIS: 1 | CHA: 1

Powering Up Phase 1 - Shedding the Fat

Starting Weight: 250lbs | Current Weight: 215lbs | Goal Weight: 200lbs

Way to level up. Stopped smoking. Stopped drinking soda. 2 massive addictions to beat. WOOT!!!

Level 0 Stunted Ogre-Adventurer/Ranger

STR 0 : DEX 0 : STA 0 : CON 0 : WIS 0 : CHA 0

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experiance! George Carlin

I feel so much better for having stopped smoking, especially. I quit about 3 years ago when I was 19, but had a 3 month relapse in January, but now I'm smoke free again. When you relapse it's terrible, you can see, hear, and feel yourself developing a smoker's cough again.

• Like 1

Level 2 Lycan Adventurer

STR: 2

DEX: 0

STA: 0

CON: 1

WIS: 3

CHA: 5