• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

bigm141414

Salubrious Spring Strength Skirmish! May 26th-June 9th, 2014

I just figure anyone lifting that much weight would be too busy doing actual meets than to waste time here with us. I was about ready to just throw in the towel then and there. Granted, looking at everyone's numbers, I'm still going to get trounced. Going to set some PRs though!

In my weight class that would have been a WR by 170lbs lol

I'll enter into the spreadsheet from my computer later, but here's how I did!

I weighed in at 137lbs today.

Squat: 125lbs, 130lbs, 135lbs

Bench: 95lbs, failed next attempts

Deadlift: 140lbs, failed next attempts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

There's a strong possibility I will compete for the total. For now I've got a bench number.

Yes I realize that I'll have to do bench again if I total. Yes I realize the first bench won't count.

Set 1: 275

Set 2: 305

Set 3: 320

UPDATE: Maxed at 325 today. Went lighter on the second attempt as well to make sure I had enough for the final.

Video for fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiQaKIc6VuY&feature=youtu.be

Quick question. On the OP it says multiply by .454, but the spreadsheet says .4535. I did the latter. Should I change it?

I used the .4535 listed in the spreadsheet. Probably won't matter, but I suppose if two people are really close, it would be good to check the scale factor used.

Posted with thumbs only with Tapatalk

Did my lifts yesterday.

Squat: 280# is a 35 pound PR

Bench: 225# is a 20 pound PR; As I wasn't using a spotter or in the cage, I decided to call it good with 2 attempts (the video will show my wisdom)

Deadlift: 315# ties my PR from TTTT, felt like my back was rounding on second attempt (345#) so I dropped it. I didn't take a third attempt, as I had places to go and people to see (and I had accomplished my goal of breaking 800 combined).

The video:

• Like 4

I used the .4535 listed in the spreadsheet. Probably won't matter, but I suppose if two people are really close, it would be good to check the scale factor used.

Posted with thumbs only with Tapatalk

Thanks! I'll just leave it.

Do not spam the leaderboards with PRs set here. We will take all listed lifts at the end and update the appropriate leaderboards.

As to .454 vs .4535, it comes down to a difference of 1 lb every 2000 lbs. So yeah, really doesn't matter.

+1 for giving a title to the Oly lifters (not me, I'll pull but I won't win)

I don't bench and I run out of weights a 400lbs so I'm not gonna drop any jaws but I'll see you guys in the Google Docs.

Do not spam the leaderboards with PRs set here. We will take all listed lifts at the end and update the appropriate leaderboards.

As to .454 vs .4535, it comes down to a difference of 1 lb every 2000 lbs. So yeah, really doesn't matter.

A little late. Sorry I got excited.

No worries albeus.  But yeah, like Gainsdalf said, I go through the Google Doc and post it to the Leaderboards after each Virtual Meet. 

I have just uploaded a gallon of awesome to the google doc.

Weighed in at 81.4 Kg this morning and did my lifting today with the following results:

Squat........90.......fail........105

Bench.......80.......fail.........87.5

Deadlift.....150.....165........NA 

Total(165 + 87.5 + 105) = 357.5 kg!

This puts my big three Wilks score at 241.44!

• Like 2

Haven't lifted since the 23rd of May. Been sick with a nasty cold since last Thursday. Been eating like crap during the off period. What better way to get back on the snide then with a SSSS attempt.

Weighed in at 206.6lbs (93.71kg).

Squat

• 1 x 300lbs (136.08kg)
  • 0 x 320lbs (145.15kg)
Notes: Disappointed. Enough said.

Bench

• 1 x 225lbs (102.06kg)
  • 0 x 235lbs (106.59kg)
Notes: Really disappointed here. Been working really hard on my upper body, but just couldn't budge 235lbs. Did a double at 225 not 2 weeks ago. Blah...

Deadlift

• 1 x 345lbs (156.49kg)
  • 1 x 365lbs (165.56kg)
  • 0 x 375lbs (170.10kg)
Notes: Least this turned out to be a single bright spot. Grip is back fully. Didn't feel like I was struggling with grip at all even on the last pull. I just didn't have anything left. I'm blaming the sickness. Felt like I could have gotten it on a good day without issue.
  • Like 1

I added my results. My actual peak week is next week, but I just found out I'll be on a plane/in an airport all day Monday and that's the last day of the comp. So, I just used my prep day results. The good news, I suppose, is that it means I went 9/9. the bad news is that I left about 10 lbs on the table for both squat and DL and 5 lbs for bench. Total was 1.040 (+20 lbs) and Wilks was 303.

Squat

• 385 (+10 lbs from last NF event)

Bench

• 240 (tied last NF event, but this time paused and last time was touch and go)

Deadlift

• 415 (+10 lbs from last NF Event)
  • Like 2

I've been lurking... I'm in for fun! I just started bench press today, so that number will be abysmal, but I've been doing the other two for a couple of months so it will be neat to test my 1 RM. It looks like a fun way to track progress! I'm already looking forward to the next one, haha.

152.3/93.2/188.6 @ 82 kg

I'm in the lead with a 126.8 Wilks on my deadlift? Christ, guys, someone, anyone... I'm not taking Spezzy's title with that.

A lot of the 'big guns' have yet to go.  Although chairohkey seems to have disappeared lately so I don't think he's repeating as overall champ.

152.3/93.2/188.6 @ 82 kg

I'm in the lead with a 126.8 Wilks on my deadlift? Christ, guys, someone, anyone... I'm not taking Spezzy's title with that.

I should clock in somewhere between 140 and 150 depending on how the day goes, so no worries.