Trying to think up a better name for this thread, and will change it when im not using tapatalk! And hmmm...wondering if i should change my forum name too. But what does it matter? Biggest part of this is the commitment to getting to awesome.

So I'll post stuff here daily and update challenge thread weekly when i have one :)

Current Challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/48231-daisygirl-gets-back-into-the-game/

Training Partner, Motifier: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/48209-motifier-first-challenge/

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a ride!â€
Hunter S. Thompson

Current ChallengePrevious Challenge, Daily Battle Log

Level 1 Hobbit Scout

STR 5|DEX 1|STA 5|CON 2|WIS 1|CHA 1

Went down Cohens/Pararaha stream (then back up the hill to the carpark) with Motifier yesterday, 11am-7pm, was awesome! Beautiful scenery, water was freezing though! 

10365967_686279998076525_68246902017848510310528_686281058076419_3829154843316141609961_686281524743039_5773167631732883

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a ride!â€
Hunter S. Thompson

Level 1 Hobbit Scout

Soooo last few days have been a bit annoying, the slight cold I had on Saturday blew up into a full-on headache + sneezing + lack of balance + joint pain combo! yay. So that made it particularly difficult to a) be useful and finish my damn essays (1/2 done now! :) ) and B) do my exercise/eating stuff. coming out of the woods today though, feeling like I can walk around reasonably well and so am going to walk home today then do angry birds workout tonite to establish a baseline and fill out the sheet. More on that later today

Daisy

Hunter S. Thompson

Level 1 Hobbit Scout

Also will begin to read the NF blog from beginning to end (i.e. from 2008 to present day) see if I can glean anything awesome from it, probs start after my next essay is done 

*edit: procrastination monster hit so iv read through quite a few of the earlier ones. Now I'm up to March 2009. NO MORE TIL END OF ESSAY

Hunter S. Thompson

Level 1 Hobbit Scout

ESSAY TIME IS OVER! now for exam prep... lol but means I have a lot more time to do stuff

Currently I am keeping track of what I am eating through 'netdiary' app, keeping to 1600 calories a day. I am now 82kg (still 5"4...don't think thats going to change haha) which is down from when I started the challenge... so SCORE!!! Overall loss of 2kg so far :D and it finally feels like I am achieving something. 

Food is generally pretty healthy stuff :) Motifier hugely supportive in terms of helping me steer myself away from unhealthy choices :)

Exercise... again Motifier awesome this weekend with helping me get through a full rotation of angry birds workout :D (have only done part of the exercises in the past...) tho MY GOSH my legs are sore. He has also made up a spreadsheet for me to just jot down everything as I go though the exercises which makes things easier. Going to attempt another Angry Birds workout tonight :) Other parts of my exercise regime so far so good, would like it if I went to the gym more often though. Will work on that in the coming week. 

I'll be updating everything on here until the next challenge starts but basically I am doing the same challenge again as I started late...

Have discovered Tapatalk and the quakenet-chat-thing (brain fart sorry) and have been using those a bit more :D

Soooooo my goals for the upcoming week just to keep them in the front of my mind

~exercise/diet/health related~

-- go to the gym AT LEAST twice a week and do gym stuff here (and try not to be intimidated by gym persons, reminding myself that yes they are just people.) + try out one of the exercise pump classes just for funsies 

-- Doing the Angry Birds workout today (Monday), Wednesday and Saturday. 

-- keeping it up with the rest of my exercise stuff (walking, cycling, yoga...) and food stuff (healthy/perscribed foods, restricted calories, netdiary app) 

~other~

Hand in assignment today for Ancient Greek

Smash the History test this week, revise accordingly 

Go to all lectures, etc. and try not to get put down by early morning drowsiness 

Exam preparation seriousness

~things to think about for next week~ 

starting to use the 5k app/Zombies,Run app and getting back into running as well as walking

learning how to do a handstand? maybe? 

Hunter S. Thompson

Level 1 Hobbit Scout

10254042_682866591751199_285719750332692

Uplifting pic for the day for me to come back to if the soft stuff hits the whirly stuff-- one of my bubba hens hiding in the veggies, not wanting to go back into the chicken run after a 'gardening' session with me out in the big 'outdoors' :D 

Hunter S. Thompson

Level 1 Hobbit Scout

Today was pretty average, had a tough time waking up in the morning and then accidentally fell asleep at uni for 2 hrs -.- things went pretty badly from there as i brought myself some corn chips and a hot chocolate at uni and then arrived home to find myself eating one of mums super duper apricot muffins... So very yum but left me feeling pretty damn guilty. That and i am not shaking off the weight very fast...so tomorrow aiming to do better and blast through the rest of the week being amazing. I did manage to do some yoga, which did bring the tone of the day up a bit, and got a decent bit of work done.

Sooooo aims for tomorrow-- really focus on eating properly, concentrating on good foods. Exercise at the gym. Walk home. Study. Repeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hunter S. Thompson

Level 1 Hobbit Scout

Confession- i have forgotten my gym gear- hmmm. So will do all i needa do here, walk home at 4, then bike back into uni at 5, go to gym, bike home again.

Other than that, food is good :)

I wanna do angry birds workout today as well-- that spreadsheet...is awesome. I want spreadsheets for everything now XD (note to self: ask motifier if he can do something similar with a spreadsheet for what im eating every day... Levelling up for eating breakfast hehe) makes me feel like im achieving something every time i level up XD whiiiiiicccchhh is happening for squats and rows but not so much for planks and knee pushups... Conclusion: KEEP TRYING!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hunter S. Thompson

Level 1 Hobbit Scout

Past couple of days have been a bit nightmarish; I've caught a cold which has knocked me down pretty bad. My eating hasn't been so good as of late, but improved yesterday and today. On top of that I've written up my next challenge (under 'current challenge' in signature) and I am soooo hoping to finish off this cold before it starts!!! 

Hunter S. Thompson

Level 1 Hobbit Scout

Posting in my current challenge thread a lot, think I will use the battle log for between challenges as that seems to be what its useful for to me thus far :) 

Hunter S. Thompson

Level 1 Hobbit Scout