I started my weightlifting journey about 9 months ago now because of a new friend of mine who is studying exercise science at my college (we met in a music class of all places). I am no stranger to the gym and have been pushing myself hard. If i had to say anything about myself, id tell you that i am the most passionate person you will ever meet. I don't back down, i don't give up, and i don't accept weakness in myself. when i feel like giving up, or like im not strong enough to reach my goal, i look myself in the mirror and ask myself what my beloved fiance would think of me if i made excuses like that when it came to my relationship with her. She is my strength and my inspiration.

The reason i am here is to try and get as many more ideas as possible to make my training even more intense, but even more so than that, my best friend and a guy with a heart as pure as the clearest water has always been way overweight and wanted to not be. He always lacks the motivation to go and do the workouts to be healthier. As his friend, i owe it to him to never stop trying to help him get healthy. Thats just who i am, i want the best for everyone and would give them whatever they need to do so.

I myself chose the name abbadon for one simple reason: It has always been my symbol for what i want to be seen as. I was born weak, unmotivated, and meek. Abbadon is the angel of destruction. Always intense and always ready do simply destroy everything evil in his wake. He is the half of the winds of change where things fall apart, he can tear down anything, stand in anyone's way but God's. but he is still and angel, capable of being gentle and loving.

As far as class and race goes, id say i am probably closer to no other but the minitaur. I am fairly tall, naturally have a decent amount of muscle, and i can RUN when i have to. i doubt it is accurate, but the self-powered tredmils have clocked me at a max of 16.4 mph (for about 10 seconds, haha). Class wise, id say im both a warrior and ranger. I have the tenacity and ferocity of the warrior's heart but the adaptability and versitility of the ranger.

"warriors are not always the fastest or strongest men. Strength and speed can be developed through training. Warriors are those who chose to stand between their eemy and all that he loves or holds sacared."

• Like 1

Class: Ranger/warrior

Current attributes:

STR: 0

DEX: 0

STA: 0

WIS: 0

INT: 0

CHA: 0

"warriors are not always the strongest or fastestest men. Strength and speed can be developed through training. Warriors are the ones who stand between their enemies and everything they care about or hold sacared"