Scout Playground Kickaround

18ck

Outnumbered again. Just have to work harder...

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

As a spectator (I'm so in next time) I'm not sure which team to cheer on... ;) I'll hope for a draw. Go everyone!

pom-poms-clipart-7.jpg

• Like 1

Rachel's Epic Deed List, aka my Bucket List   Bregalad? Sounds familiar...

Quest #1 Quest #2 Quest #3
"The sight of the huge world put mad ideas into me; as if I could wander away, wander forever, see strange and beautiful things, one after the other to the world's end." ~ CS Lewis

"Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going." ~Samwise Gamgee

As a spectator (I'm so in next time) I'm not sure which team to cheer on... ;) I'll hope for a draw. Go everyone!

No spectators!

*drags you onto the pitch, puts footie boots on you*

So do you look best in red or blue?

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

The team numbers look pretty even? Can someone put me in a team please if its not too late! (Puts on my best puss-in-boots face on)

2igf66b.jpg

Also does walking count as well as running? 

Traveling Scoutly inclined Druid

:pirate:   :kiwi-fruit:  :tyrannosaurus:  :kiwi-fruit:  :pirate:

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.â€â€• Oscar Wilde

The team numbers look pretty even? Can someone put me in a team please if its not too late! (Puts on my best puss-in-boots face on)

Posted Image

Also does walking count as well as running?

Yes walking is fine. You have to choose red or blue yourself thoigh

Posted Image

(wish I had the time and energy to photoshop a Kiwi in place of Keanu.... Hm... Kiwanu?)

Alright Im picking Blue/Team Galaxy because It looks like they need a few km added to catch up. And blue is the colour of the ocean and I like the ocean.

6km added from my run/walk today

• Like 1

I'm renaming this galaxy the MilKiwiy

*is shown yellow card by ref for pun foul*

• Like 1

No spectators!

*drags you onto the pitch, puts footie boots on you*

So do you look best in red or blue?

Alright alright alright I guess I'll be tracking all my walking around, then.

Hmmm though blue is my favorite color, since this is football related and my favorite club is the GialloRossi (another nickname is 'i Lupi' but anyway, bonus points on my good list if you know without looking it up... ), I'll go with red.

"The sight of the huge world put mad ideas into me; as if I could wander away, wander forever, see strange and beautiful things, one after the other to the world's end." ~ CS Lewis

"Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going." ~Samwise Gamgee

I'm renaming this galaxy the MilKiwiy

*is shown yellow card by ref for pun foul*

I actually did a shaking head face palm while reading that.  I love bad puns but that needed a yellow card!

The team names are much improved on the awesome/quite good days! (how far everyone has come, reminiscent sigh)

• Like 2

Oh boy. Well, hello *waves awkwardly*

18ck bullied me (totally) into joining this challenge (while figuring out what guild I might fit in), so I've joined Team Galaxy ('cause I don't like football and the red team's team name sounds too footbally - yes, that's my reason - oh, and because they're behind, so maybe I can help, hopefully).

I'm going cykling round some lakes tomorrow so I'll be able to add some kilometers then :]

• Like 2

Race: Troll | Class: Adventurer | Level: 2
STR 1 | DEX 1 | STA 3 | CON 3 | WIS 3 | CHA 2

Quest: 1st | Current challenge: following a path

"There will be glory!" - Hooded-Warrior

A-buddies: RPG Fanatics

('cause I don't like football and the red team's team name sounds too footbally - yes, that's my reason - oh, and because they're behind, so maybe I can help, hopefully).

The red team's name instantly makes me think of LA Galaxy. Ooooops hope I didn't ruin it for you ;)

quote fail :(

Oh boy. Well, hello *waves awkwardly*

18ck bullied me (totally) into joining this challenge (while figuring out what guild I might fit in), so I've joined Team Galaxy

Woo-hoo! Glad to have you aboard, Wyrdling! The lakes trip sounds good - will there be pictures?

Woohoo! Another Galaxian! Hopefully 18ck will make another pun foul so we can red card him :P

I told my family about the puns I've made in this challenge and they shook their heads on despair.
  • Like 1

Bregalad5, haha no, no worries - I have no knowledge of that team, so it doesn't remind me of football. I relate it more to the phone or sciency stuff.

And 18ck, yeah I think I'll bring my camera :]

Race: Troll | Class: Adventurer | Level: 2
STR 1 | DEX 1 | STA 3 | CON 3 | WIS 3 | CHA 2

Quest: 1st | Current challenge: following a path

"There will be glory!" - Hooded-Warrior

A-buddies: RPG Fanatics

The weather was bound and determined to keep me from swimming yesterday, and it might be the same today. I'll work on this.

You swim outdoors? Cool!

You swim outdoors? Cool!

The indoor pools around here close too. Something about shoddy construction (not being grounded), company policy, and, more often, lazy lifeguarding.

I might be able swim in the apartment pool with the swim trainer, but I have no ability to measure distance, and it is super boring. There is another front coming in, not sure if it is worth getting in the water at the moment.

STRENGTH (0) | DEXTERITY (-1) | CONSTITUTION (1) | WISDOM (3) | INTELLIGENCE (3) | CHARISMA (2)

Syren  -- Chaotic Good -- Human Druish Ranger -- Current Challenge -- Battle Log

The indoor pools around here close too. Something about shoddy construction (not being grounded), company policy, and, more often, lazy lifeguarding.

I might be able swim in the apartment pool with the swim trainer, but I have no ability to measure distance, and it is super boring. There is another front coming in, not sure if it is worth getting in the water at the moment.

Do you endurance x-train, syren? :)

Class and Profession: Level 23 Borg Queen 

Another mile. Interval training.

Should I put my running and walking distances together?

As they will be worth the same KW-ish thingy amount of super awesome weird science-like amazingly fantastical power generated.?!.?!.?!

I love to run, damn it!

• Like 1

22nd level Wanderer

better is right here, right now

The Way

Here's to all the 1% increases in life!

Yeah, 'course. Get' em in!

• Like 1

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines