Just making a space to document all my out-of-challenge times. Especially since I need to do a make-up few weeks from my first challenge because reasons.

Today: con: did partake of sugary junk food.

Pro: went for a two (count 'em, two) hour walk with my sister this evening. We just started out to do a block after dinner but each time we almost got back to my place we'd look at each other as go "I don't wanna stop yet" and we'd head off and do another block in a different direction. We had the best talk, too. I love my sister heaps and heaps; she's amazing.

I'm here so I'd have a chance in The Hunger Games. I'm here so that if the Doctor grabbed my hand and said "Run" I'd be able to keep up. I'm here so that I can climb every mountain.... Oh hello Sound of Music how did you creep in there?

Yesterday did a 4km walk with a friend (that included the intrepid crossing of a stream via rocks) and then played about two hours of games that included basketball, netball, dodgeball, and ultimate frisbee that night at youth group.

I'm pretty keen for State Youth Games next weekend too. About 3000 young people from youth groups all over Victoria go down to a country town and camp there, playing against each other in sports all weekend. It ranges from the above mentioned sports all the way through to things like darts and uno, so there's something for everyone. This year I'm doing Ultimate Frisbee, Volleyball, and Street Art. Should be amazing. It usually is. Oh, and the bonus is that I'm in Australia so it's Winter and also freezing and very muddy. It's all part of the experience.

• Like 2

I'm here so I'd have a chance in The Hunger Games. I'm here so that if the Doctor grabbed my hand and said "Run" I'd be able to keep up. I'm here so that I can climb every mountain.... Oh hello Sound of Music how did you creep in there?

The street art event is basically legal graffiti. There's a giant wooden board and there are some street art mentors who are on hand to help us and then judge who's done the best job technically and artistically. Last year we all worked on the word "Revolution" because that was the theme of the weekend. We each took a letter. Working with spray paint cans is really different to anything I'd done before.

My weekend was pretty good. Managed a walk even though it was raining. :) How was yours?

The street art event is basically legal graffiti. There's a giant wooden board and there are some street art mentors who are on hand to help us and then judge who's done the best job technically and artistically. Last year we all worked on the word "Revolution" because that was the theme of the weekend. We each took a letter. Working with spray paint cans is really different to anything I'd done before.

My weekend was pretty good. Managed a walk even though it was raining. :) How was yours?

I haven't done any street art before, myself, although my school has a "free expression" area that anyone can spray paint.  I think I would have to give that event a try, too--and it's great that they have teachers on hand.

I had a good weekend too--much of it was catching up on chores and homework, but I got some down-time in.  I also took a leaf from your book and started a battle log for my inter-challenge tracking. 

-:- THE LIONESS -:-

Challenge 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, 2.8, 2.9, 2.10, 2.11, 2.12