Record Date 10JUNE2014

"Fear comes with imagination, it's a penalty, it's the price of imagination."

Patient Reflective Thoughts of the Day

Sleep was awesome. It was class night, so my ability to write something in the challenge log and this log has been postponed until now. Beside getting a good amount of food in and trying out a fitness/yoga video, I have come to the conclusion not to do this after eating 10 mins prior. Went to take a nap (where I lay on my stomach) and it was not a restful nap.

Also... gods and goddesses I had severe munchie attacks yesterday. Sucked. But I survived... with tea and water. Vending machine had little of goodness at a cheap price.

Details

• Weight: - To be posted, Friday 13th
  • Fitness
    • Yoga/Fitness Video - 20 mins
  • Diet
    • Net Calories: 1183

Suggestions

• Workout & Yoga

It has been 13 days since having a soda.

Record Date 11JUNE2014

"I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend."

I just could not get myself to do the BBWW, thought I substituted it with Yoga. I started to hear a whisper again within the shadows of my mind, but I moved forward.

Details

• Fitness
    • Yoga: ~ 20 minutes
  • Diet
    • Net Calories: 1,110

Suggestions

• Its off day tomorrow. Take it easy... do some stretches though.

It has been 14 days since having a soda.

Record Date 12JUNE2014

"We must become the change we want to see."

Today is break day on doing anything physical. However, today was not the day to be lazy. Besides getting a little munchy for my Hannibal Houdini, I took the step into David's Bridal... to at least get the color scheme figured out for my girls. Only 491 until the big day. 

Details

• Fitness
    • NOTHING! Okay, I stretched a little but NOTHING!
  • Diet
    • Net Calories: TBP

Suggestions

• Its running day tomorrow!!! Might squeeze in that workout.

It has been 15 days since having a soda.

• Like 1

Record Date 13/14JUNE2014

"We must become the change we want to see."

Busy. Very busy. However, while busy, I have been able to obtain a gym membership... I'm excited to getting in some exercise on machines and free weights. Also, had my first 'episode' where I felt off while jogging. The mention of this is within my 6WC post.

Details

• Weight: - To be posted, uh... tomorrow
  • Fitness
    • Jogged yesterday for about 30 mins
  • Diet
    • Net Calories: Eh. I'll get to it for these two days soon.

Suggestions

• To the gym and jog!

It has been 17 days since having a soda.

Record Date <System Error>

"Revenge is a confession of pain"

Patient Reflective Thoughts 

I am so far behind on daily logs and the 6WC, its not even funny. School has been keeping me busy. And Wedding planning. And my crazy brain. My mind keeps freaking out, then bogging down, then going back to normality. Its a bit weird... then again. I am weird. It is what makes me a Hatter (which as been confirmed by my other family Hatters). Regardless of all of these things, my writing will be general posts when I can get behind the computer and not stare off into space of be knee deep in procrastination that I will be suffering the 'oh shit hours before class' turn in.

But I got a woot this week. Gym freaking membership. It is a nice gym. The longest running. I can see it in the machines but it is nice. The only day I got to go there, I jogged the whole 35 minutes... and my legs are telling me. Anways. Until I am back (or I am in a drugged state from the surgery tomorrow), stay cool my friends, and keep your head up. 

It has been 21 days since having a soda.

you aren't behind... 

tomorrow is a new day... post an update tomorrow and work on your goals and don't stress :D

• Like 1

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

45 min procedure with only numbing solution = level bad ass

However, if i ever get my upper wisdoms removed, Im takin it in the shorts and be sedate. The sounds will forever haunt me. While procedure was done in quick time and minor discomforts, my anxiety attack didn't hit until i washome and cleaning the mess of a mouth. Five in total at this point but a good support system around me.

In NF report, the exercise will need to cease. However, it gives me time to work on life quest and also the continuation of controlled eating.

Cannot wait to eat something with a physical form then liquid.

P.s. Still n o soda.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Maddie's Second Challenge (as an Adventurer): The Asylum

While I plan to record mainly my exercises (then of food this round), I will speak much of my mental stability and also if I make any additions to my blog(s).

Oh, still soda free :)

Record Date D1-3,#2-6wC

"---"

The start of my 2-6wC is not good. There are a couple of factors. I have not had a good night sleep for about a week. I think it has been maybe 8 hours in 7 days. This is due to my body. However, there is also the second factor: stress. I live with stress – most of the time it goes away and spikes at random times. It is ‘good’ stress. Life stress. This stress is not that. It haunts me from the time I wake and beyond the time I might dream in. Yesterday was one of the worst spikes of stress due to two situations happening in a domino effect that I nearly became physically destructive if it was not for one of the goals in my 2-6wC. Then after crashing for about an hour within the sun rising hour, I woke up not myself. I trembled and shook, anxiety high enough I thought about going to the hospital. After checking my blood and talking with my mother, I know this is from the stress. I have not had a time to relax – eat a full meal – sleep – go to the gym… nothing. I just do not want to do anything and when I do something, stress is there. Such a vicious cycle. Today got to relax and eat a full meal – so hopefully I get some sleep and get to the gym.

And leave the gym without being arrested for bodily harm to others due to proximity…

so.... when can rest happen?? REAL rest... 

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

so.... when can rest happen?? REAL rest... 

Real rest has happened happened. Finally. The problem has been removed from the home (after some extreme controlled conversations... in which I screamed and the proceeded to unload to me ma (as she did the same as this is shared stress) after the phonecalls). Plus, with being behind on my school work, today is 'I really wish this was not procrastination' turn in as I recover from a spill I took not to long ago in a blind panic over something trivial and non-existent. *omnoms Arnica* So real rest has happened.. .and it was glorious.

• Like 1

Record Date 12 - 14JUNE2016

"I'm Death, and I make sure that everyone is equal. "

I have lost 5lbs

:triumphant:

It is the little victories that get us somewhere. The last time I logged my weight was in Feb (142) but after returning to NF and getting things into gear in losing the softness, I have lost 5lbs. While I chalk it up to shifting weight of a woman, I'll take it as a small victory forward.

Things have been slow. 

Details

• Weight: 137
  • Fitness
    • Walk/Speed Walk while waiting for bottle to warm: 60mins in 3 days
  • Diet
    • Net Calories: Lets just skip this until I get my butt to remember what I ate during dinner

Suggestions

• Get that app going in the evening
  • S/O wants to walk in the evening to
    • A) get mini-madness to sleep better
    • B. better himself as well :)

Record Date 13JULY2016
"I'm Death, and I make sure that everyone is equal. "

I did not wear my Jawbone band for half of the day, so half fitness was not recorded. I am tired and really need to find quick meditations to handle anger. Had intentions of testing the Critical Role Fitness Game but have been derailed and now super tired. Will try tomorrow.

The 

Details

•  

Weight: 139

Fitness

• 1h10m walk

Diet

• Breakfast

• Watermelon, Coffee w/ flavored creamer, 2 meatless chicken nugget (baked), 2 chicken nuggets (baked)

• Lunch

• Fake Meat Pizza Pocket

• Dinner

• Garlic Shrimp with Cup Rice, Hot & Sour Soup with Glass of Plum Wine

• Horrible Snack
    • Small square of fudge

Suggestions

July 22, 2016 Workout

Critical Role Fitness Game

Deciphered Chicken Scratch

(excuse my terminology, it is how my chaos works in the head

also excuse the horrible write up, its 1:13 and I am pretty sure munchkin is going to be up in 4 hours)

neuov4.jpg

Episode 31

Total Time: 1h:02m:56s

Repetition Value (5 times) & Time Value (15 sec)

• Warmup/Stretching period: 14m:30s
    • Run in Place, Danced
  • Matt (Jumping Jacks): 6 set (5 times). 1 set was 18 seconds long (looking into book)
  • Vax (Superman): 2 set (15 sec holds, 5 times) [[ Super hard with cat trying to smother your face]]
  • Vex (Lunges): Nothing
  • Grog (Superman): Nothing
  • Percy (Good Morning): Nothing
  • Keyleth (Warrior Pose): Nothing
  • Scanlan (Prisoner Squat): 3 set (5 times), 1 set doubled:
  • Trinket (Elbow/Knee): Nothing
  • Misc (Planks): 7 set (15 sec). 2 Sets were doubled, 2 sets were tripled

Episode 31 Pt 1/2

Total Time: ~ 0h:30m:00s

Repetition Value (5 times) & Time Value (15 sec)

• Warmup/Stretching period: 15m:0s
    • Run in Place, Danced
  • Matt (Windmill): Nothing
  • Vax (Superman):Nothing
  • Vex (Calf Raise): 1 Set (5 times)
  • Grog (Diamond Pushup): 1 Set (5 Times)
  • Percy (Reverse Plank): Nothing
  • Keyleth (Warrior Pose): Nothing
  • Scanlan (Hip Raise): Nothing
  • Trinket (Step Touch): Nothing
  • Misc (Sit Up): 2 set (10). 2 Sets were doubled

2016-07-28 22.52.12.jpg