Inter-Challenge Good Eats PVP

Kailer

Lasagna al la Tesco!

Level 9 * Eladrin Scout

Clan: Mek'het   *   Covenant: Invictus

"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered.

An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered."

––G. K. Chesterton

Yay!!!!!

Level 9 * Eladrin Scout

––G. K. Chesterton

No cooking the ponies!!! :'(

I almost forgot to have a veggie with dinner but remembered last minute. I had grapes, 4 sirloin meatballs -drools-, about 10 shrimp, annnnnd cucumber! It's delicious :) I wasn't too hungry so it felt like enough.

I will need to get creative for tomorrow's lunch... We are running out of leftovers :( I guess I will have deli meats, cucumber and tomato salad with a pita shell on the side? Though I'm not sure that will be enough. We are also running low on fruit.

{Chase the wind and touch the sky; I will fly}

A perfect day! I ate sushi and carrots for lunch, then leftover quinoa/beef/ turnip mashed potatoes for dinner. I also made a berry-kale smoothie.  Tonight I made kale chips but I'll save those for tomorrow.  So those are my veggies, and I had my green tea, my water, and no candy or packaged snacks! Woo pony time. Giddy'up!

Train so your heroes become your peers.

I'm heading home from work now, having had my brown rice/black bean soup/spinach w sri racha dinner. I am just going to assume that no horrible crimes will happen before tomorrow and, thus, that I get a pony. And I'm saying that now to encourage me NOT to commit any terrible crimes of the bourbon-and-Cheetos variety. Actually, that sounds like a horrible combo. But you know what I mean . . .

Level 9 * Eladrin Scout

––G. K. Chesterton

Yay! The goth/punk pony of my dreams! I'll name her Siouxsie and I'll love her and pet her and feed her and buy her all the black sparkly tack she wants! And only let her do Jaeger shots on special occasions.

• Like 1

Level 9 * Eladrin Scout

––G. K. Chesterton

Yay! The goth/punk pony of my dreams! I'll name her Siouxsie and I'll love her and pet her and feed her and buy her all the black sparkly tack she wants! And only let her do Jaeger shots on special occasions.

I just laughed an unmanly laugh, lol.

Yay Pony!! His name is Rudy, as an homage to the horse I used to ride growing up.  This is inspiring me to eat perfectly today too!

Good!! There is still time to earn a stablemate for Rudy!

Level 7 DINOSAUR Scout
STR: 9 - CON: 12 - DEX: 6 - STA: 10 - WIS: 16 - CHA: 11
Current Challenge
Scouts Base Camp
Scouts Tavern

That second pony is so close I can almost taste it...

This is great. Who knew all I needed all these years, to make me eat more sensibly was the promise of an imaginary small horse!

• Like 2

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

Dang it. There was candy in a meeting and I was starving because I'd been in meetings all day, and i was seduced by the siren song of a mini-Snickers. Which topedo's my pony. On the other hand, and torpedoed pony will already be in delicious bite-size chunks for 18ck's noshing pleasure. So there's that . . .

• Like 1

Level 9 * Eladrin Scout

––G. K. Chesterton

RAR Ponied.

Today my tummy was back to normal and it was a truly good day by any standard :)

"None of us can choose to be perfect, but all of us can choose to be better." - Lou Schuler, New Rules of Lifting for Women

Woohoo did good again. Though I did have a waffle but that was the plan. Boyfriend wanted to try the waffles since before this challenge! :) Movie and a waffle. Saw x-men :) I almoooost had some pop :D but I remembered and said "No thanks!" For lunch I had cucumber tomato salad and 5 slices of deli ham. It was to try and offset the future waffles and I am so glad I did :P

• Like 1

{Chase the wind and touch the sky; I will fly}

ok guys I have a confession

Since I mathematically can't "win" the challenge I am losing my motivation and eyeing the diet coke in the fridge. This is generally one of my problems with competition... if I'm not in/near the lead I tend to slack off. 

How do other folks beat this unhelpful mentality?

Main Quest: Run 8 miles

Longest run so far: 6.22 @ 11:27

77%
77%

6 Week Challenge (Level 2) Kellbot's Going the Distance

Previous Challenge (Level 1) Aerial silks training and questing for 10 pull ups

Do you even lift? How lifting weights taught me to love my body

Since I mathematically can't "win" the challenge I am losing my motivation and eyeing the diet coke in the fridge. This is generally one of my problems with competition... if I'm not in/near the lead I tend to slack off.

You can still score a pony can't you? That's motivation right there. And if that's not enough, top the coke down the sink. Problem solved.

• Like 1

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

Logging a little earlier than usual as I'm heading out to see X-Men. I'm basically good so long as I don't eat anything else.

I had pulled pork at lunch, which made my protein goal VERY easy and my calorie goal a little tighter ;) But I wasn't so hungry come dinner time so some tilapia & a spinach salad hit the spot :)

"None of us can choose to be perfect, but all of us can choose to be better." - Lou Schuler, New Rules of Lifting for Women

kellbot, what was your reasoning for cutting out diet coke in the first place? It isn't the healthiest thing to drink, obviously. What else? I would recommend spending some time focusing on your original intentions. And if, after all the effort you've put in to meet the goal, it doesn't make sense, change it so it does make sense or revise the original goal to make it more achievable. The best thing about in-between challenge time is that you can figure out what works for you and what doesn't without committing to a goal for a full challenge.

Class and Profession: Level 23 Borg Queen 

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines