Inter-Challenge Good Eats PVP

Kailer

I'm trying to ditch diet coke because it's high in sodium, because artificial sweeteners are arguably going to kill us all*, and because my husband can't stand the smell of it. If I have a diet coke he won't go near me for the rest of the day. He claims it emits from my pores even after I brush my teeth. 

I didn't manage to get any veggies in today. Husband offered to cook, except his idea of cooking is hot dogs / hamburgers on the grill. It's frustrating because on the one hand it's nice to have a night off cooking, on the other hand it's almost never anything vaguely healthy.

* I don't actually think they're going to kill us all, but they're probably not good for you

Main Quest: Run 8 miles

Longest run so far: 6.22 @ 11:27

77%
77%

6 Week Challenge (Level 2) Kellbot's Going the Distance

Previous Challenge (Level 1) Aerial silks training and questing for 10 pull ups

Do you even lift? How lifting weights taught me to love my body

Revoking my perfect day (will update spreadsheet later)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

"None of us can choose to be perfect, but all of us can choose to be better." - Lou Schuler, New Rules of Lifting for Women

I'm giving myself a point for the day, even though there are still three hours to go. Barring some strange anomaly like a huge sundae with a side of fries, I think I'm going to make it.

Looks like I'm winning... for now. Tomorrow's my birthday, and lord knows what else is going to happen this weekend. It may be the break that you in the 60-80 range have been waiting for. You can still win! I'll report back and let you know, if I don't get too wasted or something.

• Like 1

Class and Profession: Level 23 Borg Queen 

I'm giving myself a point for the day, even though there are still three hours to go. Barring some strange anomaly like a huge sundae with a side of fries, I think I'm going to make it.

Looks like I'm winning... for now. Tomorrow's my birthday, and lord knows what else is going to happen this weekend. It may be the break that you in the 60-80 range have been waiting for. You can still win! I'll report back and let you know, if I don't get too wasted or something.

Happy Birthday!! I hope it's a great one.

As for me ... it's finally pony day!! Woo Hoo!!

• Like 1

Level 7 DINOSAUR Scout
STR: 9 - CON: 12 - DEX: 6 - STA: 10 - WIS: 16 - CHA: 11
Current Challenge
Scouts Base Camp
Scouts Tavern

Happy Birthday Primeval

Happy Ponyday Kailer

Posted Image

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

I just joined the double pony club. They call me Arthur "two ponies" Jackson. No hope of a third with only 2 days left so the prize will elude me, but I'm going to keep going with this way of eating at least up to race day because it's working out well for me.

• Like 1

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

He claims it emits from my pores even after I brush my teeth.

This reminds me of that story "The Princess and the Pea" but with smells. You're not married to one of those airport sniffer dogs are you? Is it just the diet version or all Cola drinks?

Uh oh, movie theater temptations?

So, we went to the theatre for one of the few non-3D showings of X-Men, and it was sold out. After a great deal of deliberation, we decided to stand our ground and not pay the 3D Mafia for what we view as an inferior product.

One of my friends was hungry, so before going home we ended up in a fast food Mexican place. I said I don't want anything, and went to the bathroom; my husband orders nachos "to share" and shoves them in front of me, and after a few minutes, I did have a few. And then we went back to a friend's place and I had a Vodka Mudshake (which is what really puts me over :)). We then watched X-Men: Days of Future Past, the 3 episode story arc from the 90's animated series on Netflix :P

"None of us can choose to be perfect, but all of us can choose to be better." - Lou Schuler, New Rules of Lifting for Women

Busy day today and spent a lot of it at the barn. I took some of the girls for frozen yogurt and I loaded mine up with fruit... it was much needed! The weather is really good out but man it is hot.  For lunch/dinner I had a salad with some chicken. I have a bit of a headache which I assume is dehydration... I have been drinking lots of water but it hasn't gone away. 

{Chase the wind and touch the sky; I will fly}

It was games night. There was pizza. The pizza lept up and grabbed me and forced me to eat it. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Ah well, at least I got one pony! And motivation to end strong even with no second pony possible, because I'd like to jumpstart my Challenge, rather than having "last supper" syndrome where I eat all the things the day before a Challenge starts. Because really, that's not a great way to spend a Sunday.

• Like 1

Level 9 * Eladrin Scout

Clan: Mek'het   *   Covenant: Invictus

"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered.

An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered."

––G. K. Chesterton

Yay another day of gastrointestinal issues! (This isn't a common thing or anything with me, just this week...)

Not going to give myself the point because I'm not sure I can make a case for eating chocolate mini eggs and not more protein on account of stomach issues :P

I got a zero yesterday! It was all a blur. First there were the cupcakes. Then the gin and tonics. Then the poutine! It was super fun, but definitely far from perfection. Feeling like I got hit by a train today. Looking forward to the detox ;)

Class and Profession: Level 23 Borg Queen 

Did fine yesterday. Today I got dehydrated in the afternoon and ate a load of nuts as a post-dinner snack, thus missing out on a possible two-thirds timeshare in a pony.

Thanks to everyone who has been involved in this, and especially to Kailer and Primeval for starting it. It has been a really fun challenge and it has kept me on the right side of what I need to be eating. The fact that so many people have joined in this and the football mini has made this between-challenge period the funnest ever.

This has been awesome. I always get anxious in between challenges, and 2 weeks = double-plus anxiety. Instead, this was awesome. And I got a tasty pink candy-flavoured pony! Yum!

Level 9 * Eladrin Scout

Clan: Mek'het   *   Covenant: Invictus

"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered.

An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered."

––G. K. Chesterton

2 ponies and since I plan to finish strong today, that will be 2/3 of a pony (should fill the freezer nicely)

Thanks for organising this one guys, it was fun and kept me on track over the break.

HappyCat

Race: Khajit Herder Class: Adventurer

HappyCat's Battle Log

Current Challenge: HappyCat Takes It Up A Notch 

Past Challenges: 1 2   

Accountablilibuddies:  Walking to Mordor and Back Again

Where else to find me: My Fitness Pal  Fitbit Habitica

My life is basically a whole pile of 'It seemed like a good idea at the time' thrown together

Yesterdaaaay was a success though I feel maybe it shouldn't have been. It was the horse show yesterday so I was helping out and food choices were limited. I did pack a bunch of snacks (cherrys, watermelon, cucumber slices) and water though which helped. I stuck to my rules... I had a hotdog for lunch and chips but I had some cucumber slices as well. And I passed on the juice and stuck to water all day; I drank a lot of water! For dinner I had 2 slices of pizza with more cucumber. So lunch and dinner not the best choices but I stuck to my rules. Today is going much better, I have a pasta salad with feta, cucumber and tomatos for lunch. And breakfast was just fruit (which is a bit light but I didn't feel very hungry). The show was fun and I did lots of moving around... the rain wasn't fun lol I got quite cold but it let up eventually. I think I finally got home around 3pm and was exhausted.

{Chase the wind and touch the sky; I will fly}

This really has been fun! I'm glad we did both mini's, they have been a blast.

It looks like Primeval is still out in front, but there are still a few people who can usurp her with great dedication on this final day. So don't give up! Make this first official challenge day a great start AND a strong finish.

Go go Pony Rangers!!

War_Horses.jpg

• Like 2

Level 7 DINOSAUR Scout
STR: 9 - CON: 12 - DEX: 6 - STA: 10 - WIS: 16 - CHA: 11
Current Challenge
Scouts Base Camp
Scouts Tavern

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines