Do any of you run happy people do interval training? I'm looking for recommendations on interval timers to run on my android based phone.

I've looked the play store but there does not seem to be a clear leader. I'm now starting to look through reviews through Google but, I thought ... what a better place to get a recommendation than from my fellow Nerds!

Thanks.

Challenges: Current:Quilaho's L1 Challenge

Battle Log:Q's Warrior Path

BodySpace | MyFitnessPal

LinkedIn | TwitterFacebook

Please send me a message here at NF if you are going to send a request

I do my interval timing using Runkeepers workout programming option. Audio cues mixed in with your music.

Scout 30/Ranger 1 (3 skipped)

Spoiler

"I must not fear. / Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing......Only I will remain."
-Litany Against Fear

Facebook | Twitter | Runkeeper | Strava
Shukar Still Isn't Lion

The Run Double app (the paid version) has an intervals setting too. I haven't used it yet but it looks like there are 10 different variations--run 30, 60, 120, or 180 seconds and walk the same amount of time, with everything in between.

2016 goals: Hit goal weight. Build muscle.

2015 goals: Get stronger, stop loathing squats and get better at them - DONE!!!

2014 goal: Lose 52.5 lbs. - DONE!!! 12/13/14

MFP

I created an app for this exact purpose and I believe it to be the easiest to use out of all the available apps in the market.  It also includes integration with the new Google Fit platform to make tracking your workouts super easy.  Download for free@ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.odinmode.android.interval.timer

Impetus is another really well designed app if you need more customization in your workouts.  Let me know if you have any questions about using either one and best of luck!

I use a program called Seconds (Pro version here) I start my workout on MMR and then start my intervals. It's light weight and easy to use. I'd upgrade to the pro version but I don't want to spend the $5 just so it saves my interval sets. You can change music between your rest and run sets which is kind of cool. I usually don't but the option is there. 

Level 6 - Scout

Challenges - Lost Diary of a Scout

#5#4#3#2#1