Hi Everyone,

I stumbled across this website and think it's amazing, and the news of a new challenge starting next week that I'd like to get involved in prompted me to join and post.

I don't want to give a long winded introduction to myself so I'll try and stick to the point: My name is Kit, my highest weight at age 17 was 208lbs, my lowest was 126lbs at 21, I'm now 25, 140lbs and whilst weight loss is an interim goal of mine my long term focus is now on health and fitness.

I follow the paleo way of eating and try to exercise when I can but due to various illnesses this isn't always easy and I try to be proud of whatever I can manage.

Well that's me, feel free to say hi! :nevreness:

• Like 2

Half-Elf Ranger

[Level: 4 | STR 9 | DEX 5 | STA 9 | CON 10 | WIS 10 | CHA 7 ]

Feel free to visit - Current Challenge

Challenge 3 - Challenge 2 - Challenge 1

Feel free to add me as a Fitbit Friend

Welcome, Kit!!!

The next challenge starts June 9th.  You'd start as a Level 1 Rebel (http://rebellion.ner...level-1-rebels/) .... which is where you LEARN about all of the stats, guilds, rpg character, and so on.  You still get to adopt what works for you, and you can ignore the rest.  Some very successful NF people never bother with classes or stat points or race or so on.  They just hang out in the guild that suits their goals best.

Even MOAR accountability?  We have accountability groups of 6 or so people who check up on each other frequently during a challenge.  Plus lots of other, optional fun.

Let us know how we can help you achieve your goals.  Post here ... or you can message me with the envelope icon at the upper right of the screen.

The most important thing .... HAVE FUN!!

Level 63 Human ... Oath of Ancients Paladin

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

STR: 14 | DEX: 14| CON: 17 | INT: 17 | WIS: 17 | CHA: 14

The SIde Tracked Quest (rough draft)

Guest Ihaveathingforfilms

Hello :) fellow first time challenger here.

I can relate to the health and fitness long term goals , I wish you the best with them!

The power of illness may make you stumble on your way to a better and healthy life but is only a scratch to your epicness. We're here to fight the bad guys and every win counts :) 

Welcome! 

I'm also new but I know we're going to rock this! 

Level  2 Gnome -who wants to be a Mermaid- Ranger

STR 5 | DEX | STA 4 | CON 3 | WIS 1 | CHA 1

Challenges:  1 |  Current Challenge: Arya Sapphire and the Majora's Mask

''Be brave enough to live life creatively. The creative is the place where no one else has ever been. You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition.'' - Alan Alda