I'll be starting this more of tomorrow, because after a 'Murica Day disaster, I have no energy except to finish laundry, take a bath then get to sleep before PT tomorrow morning. Pics were taken on 14 March 2014 and the next set should be about July-ish... And it's wearing a size 8 dress that I want to wear for holiday party this year

02 June 2014

Weight:                                                                       198.2
Muscle (Scale):                                                           31.5%
Fat (Scale):                                                                 34.4%
Neck:                                                                           14
Chest:                                                                          38.5
Under Bust:                                                                  37.5
Waist:                                                                           35.25
Belly Button:                                                                40.25
Pooch:                                                                         43
Hips:                                                                            43
Thighs:                                                                       L: 27            R: 26.5
Calves:                                                                       L: 16.5          R: 16.5
Upper Arms:                                                                L: 14              R: 13.5
Forearms:                                                                   L: 11.5           R: 11.5
Wrists:                                                                         L: 6.25         R: 6.5
Measured Fat:                                                              26.92%

post-28574-0-39675800-1401608648_thumb.j

post-28574-0-68139800-1401608661_thumb.j

post-28574-0-66756300-1401608669_thumb.j

post-28574-0-16734700-1401608711_thumb.j

Level 1 Half Dwarf Adventurer

Stats: 10 points to use (Yes, I'm an Exp hoarder)

"Cut through the heart, cold and clear... Strike for love and strike for fear... There's beauty and there's danger here...Split the ice apart...
Beware the frozen heart"

-"Frozen Heart" from the Movie "Frozen"

2 June 2014

PT this morning:

400 m Sprint

10 Burpees

25 butterfly sit ups

25 squats

25 chest to deck pushups

400 m Sprint

Food total: 1663 cals

Did one 30 min exercise DVD

FitBit:

13050 steps

4.77 miles

5 floors

2123 cals burned

Did Day 1 and 2 of Ab challenge to make up for yesterday

"Cut through the heart, cold and clear... Strike for love and strike for fear... There's beauty and there's danger here...Split the ice apart...
Beware the frozen heart"

3 June 2014

Rest day

Calories: 1366

Fitbit:
8804 Steps
3.2 miles
6 Floors
1811 Cals burned

Beware the frozen heart"

04 June 2014

PT this morning:

5 laps

20 4-Count jumping jacks

Bear Crawls to half court and back

High Knees to half court and back

Butt Kickers to half court and back

Lunges to half court and back

10 Burpees

25 Squats, to Half court 25 Squats to sideline (X2)

2 Laps

Food: 1441 Calories

Fitbit:

8709 steps

3.19 miles

7 floors

2063 burned

Beware the frozen heart"

Haven't kept this up in a while.

Tomorrow starts NaNoWriMo, clean eating, running and Crossfit. I've gained weight and fat since last updating and figured tomorrow is as good of a time to regain my balance as ever.

Beware the frozen heart"

Currently at 1801 words, walked for 30 mins at 3.55 mph, 118 calories below budget.

NaNoWriMo: http://www.sthomie.com/thomies-tales/nanowrimo/2014-2/01-2/

Weigh 216.3 lbs. Warning: Fat pics in link

http://www.sthomie.com/uncategorized/01-nov-2014/

Beware the frozen heart"

Currently at 4695 words, bowled a 138, 128 and 127, walked at 3.69 mph for 30 mins and ate under calories. Spent most of the day cooking for the next two weeks

NaNoWriMo: http://www.sthomie.com/thomies-tales/nanowrimo/2014-2/02-2/

Beware the frozen heart"

Yesterday: did cross fit and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, though I had to Rebel against work to go. They never notice me gone during lunch anyways, so I know they won't notice if I go to crossfit.

Didn't get to write because I had a really bad headache and went to bed at 1745. Will make it up today.

Beware the frozen heart"

Today is Bowling League day and therefore, cheat meal day.

Bowled:

Game 1: 106
Game 2: 143
Game 3: 123

Made up what was needed for word count in NaNoWriMo. Currently up to 7136 words

http://www.sthomie.com/thomies-tales/nanowrimo/2014-2/04-2/

Beware the frozen heart"

Wasn't able to go to crossfit because I had to finish my briefing before they would let me go. Instead, used my lunch hour for writing and I'm now up to 8971 words

http://www.sthomie.com/thomies-tales/nanowrimo/2014-2/05-2/

Beware the frozen heart"

Currently 221.8lbs...

Ate 1500 calories and tried to run but couldn't get above 3.7 mph and couldn't even last the full 40 mins with it. I've never been this outta shape and I used to run a hell of a lot faster than this... Was only able to do 20 sit-ups and 10 bitch push-ups...

I feel like I'm going to cry because of how badly I let myself get

Beware the frozen heart"

Created New Years Resolutions/Goals for 2015

~ Save $5000

~ Save for Car

~ PALACE CHASE

~ Pay off Bills

~ Size 8 / 155lbs / <20% body fat

~ Downsize room

~ Marathon Apr 12

~ 1500 food calories

~ CrossFit -> MTWF 1700-1800

~ Find job in NC

~ Grow out Nails

~Grow out Hair

~ Write more books

~ Edit written books

~ Publish

~ Create deck of Tarot Cards for story

Beware the frozen heart"

Measuring and weigh-in start on Monday.

Today, went on Treadmill: 40 mins (30 mins jog with 5 min warmup and 5 min cool down) to 2.70 miles at an avg pace of 4.05mph.

Beware the frozen heart"

Walked/jogged 60 mins for 3.6 miles. Was supposed to go for 6 miles but left hip keeps trying to give out

Beware the frozen heart"

Weighed in at 219.4, 27.14% body fat

Today, I about died. Dude took one look at me and added weight to my bar. Mind you, I've done Crossfit once in my life, so this is all still new to me. Almost died just doing the warmup and back of thunder thighs and forearms are going to hurt tomorrow.

7x5 clean/jerk (I think that's what we did)

2 mins max pull-ups (I did negatives)

2 mins max squats

2 mins push ups

2 mins max calorie rows

2 mins clean and overhead press

Didn't count reps for the 2 min things because I didn't think about it. Goal for today was to not die. Tried to walk afterwards on treadmill and that didn't work. Treadmill will have to be a morning thing

• Like 1

Beware the frozen heart"

Did two rounds of Beginners Body Weight, with 15 slow sit-ups added in for PT test prep, but had to do slow bitch push-ups to gain strength.

Ran .20 miles at 6 mph.

Have 7 weeks to PT Test where I need 24 push ups, 38 sit-ups and a run of 1.5 miles in 15 mins. Goal is to make above those and to add .20 miles a week until Test

Beware the frozen heart"

All treadmills full. Used elliptical 2.28 miles in 30 mins.

AF marathon is 19 Sept. I'm gonna try for it

Beware the frozen heart"

Beginners body weight x 2 with mods.

.40 miles at 5.5 mph

Spinning class that killed knee, so doesn't feel like I burned any calories.

Got Boss's, LT's and Sgt's permission to run AF Marathon in Sept. Have 233 days to prep

Beware the frozen heart"

Got back on track today, since last two weeks were a pretend war.

Walk/jogged 2 miles then jogged second 2 miles. About to head to lunch where you grill your own food, which is mostly meat

Beware the frozen heart"

I suck at this whole tracking thing.

Failed pt test, so I have 90 days before retest. I failed the waist measurement by 3" and woulda needed 3" more to have gotten the 75 I needed.

Luckily, one of the runners saw that I was depressed (and have been for over a year) and was able to suggest how to get the anti depressants I need to function. As it is, I sleep 12-15 hours a day, binge eat, have no motivation, get really bad headaches and body aches. I'm supposed to see commander tomorrow to listen to him yell at me for failing. The problem is, I just can't bring myself to care about it.

Today, I walk/jogged 5 miles as needed for my marathon training. I walk/jog the first 2 miles, then am able to jog the rest after that. Have to walk because shins start to hurt really bad. Trying to find a warmup that'll help that, because it's the muscles, not the bone

Beware the frozen heart"

So... I completely suck at this...

Gained weight and inches, failed PT test, going to fail this next one, trying to escape AF etc...

So, Yesterday, I restarted. Goal is to go from 220 to 170/165-ish by 1 Jan.

Went to Gym and used the machines (Yes, I know, machines are bad, but there's one gym for over 3000 people and we all have about the same shifts, making it almost impossible to get free weights in). Ended up not being able to finish workout because by the time I got to my 6th exercise, I felt sick. Went home, had a protein smoothie (because normal food for dinner makes me gag), then went to bed.

Food: (Calories are extremely low for a reason, I promise)

Breakfast:

~ 283 calories

~ 59g carbs

~ 2g fat

~ 24g protein

Lunch:

~ 420 calories

~ 71g carbs

~ 9g fat

~ 13g protein

Dinner:

~ 276 calories

~ 33g carbs

~ 2g at

~ 34g protein

Snacks:

~ 296 calories

~ 58g carbs

~ 8g fat

~ 2g protein

Totals:

~ 1275 calories

~ 221g carbs

~ 21g fat

~ 73g protein

351 Cals burned from exercise (will add exercise when I grab my notebook)

Beware the frozen heart"