Hi Nerds!

I am looking for an accountabilibuddy that I could text with in order to motivate/remind each other to make good eating choices and to exercise. I find it difficult to follow a forum online as my schedule is quite random, thus texting is more flexible and convenient! I'm hoping to find someone that can help me, and who I can help in return!

My goals are to lose around 50-70 lbs. I'm 23 and into video games, politics, movies, books (lots of books), and entrepreneurship - I'm sure we can think of some more things to chat about too :).

Looking forward to creating a mutually beneficial relationship with someone!

Ashleigh

• Like 2

I'll add for you that you're in Vancouver, Canada (for the sake of texting/roaming charges).

Best of luck Ashleigh!!!

I seem to recall reading recently that someone else was looking for an accountabilibuddy (LOL, funny word) and if I remember her name, I'll pass it on.

Challenge Logs: Current Challenge 3 2 1 Battlelog

Origin of Name:

FN: Julian -> Jules -> Family Jewels -> Family

LN: Rickards = Canadian brand of Beer -> Beer

Call me "FamilyBeer" (or just Jules)

I'm hanging out in Calgary, Alberta if you're okay with that.  I'm Senie and I'm always DESPERATELY in need of someone to help keep me honest.  I have over 100 lbs of fat to shed and muscle to build and I'm perfectly alright with texts! 

I'm 35 and into singing, crocheting, writing, and books.  I'm also in the process of cleaning out my basement so that I can put a home gym down there (my ultimate goal is to be a Tough Mudder by 2019, I'm giving myself lots of time and margin for error.)  I don't follow politics as closely as I should (at all), but I am always up to read books when I can.  I'm a nurse, so my schedule is all over the place, but my phone is my LIFE, so I'd be able to get your texts if you wanted to try it.

Let me know, eh?

Level 1 Hobbit. Warrior at heart

STR 3|DEX 2|STA 3|CON 3|WIS 2|CHA 2

Desired Class/Profession: Favored Soul/Warrior

"...But if you want to get what you never got, gotta do something that you've never done" - Mary Mary "Go Get It"

"Reasons or results - you decide" - Shin Ohtake, MAX Workouts

"Defeat is a state of mind; no one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as a reality." - Bruce Lee

"We Become What We Want to Be by Consistently Being What We Want to Become Each Day" - harlanJEN

Hey, Ashleigh! x) Julie, here.

I'm in AK, so I'm not sure if I'll work, but I'm 22 with an interest in movies and video games! ... mostly because picking apart the stories is super fun.

I also have about 70 lbs to lose! Lemme know! Getting around this whole country barrier thing shouldn't be too hard.

Happy, Healthy, Strong!
130 lbs

12%
12%

SW: 208
CW: 198
GW: 130

Current challenge:
http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/49868-juudar-slays-chickens/

Do any of you still need a texting accountabilibuddy? I am in the Chicago area and work for myself as a pro bellydancer, graphic designer, and stay at home mom of 2. I love all things art (drawing, watercolor, knit, crochet, digital art, etc) and video games. I generally go more towards RPG ond some strategy. Though I love me some old school Mario Bros, Donkey Kong...ya know the classics. I also like nearly anything history channel and murder mystery type shows like Castle and Dexter.

I have about 30lbs or 5" off my hips to lose..whatever comes first I guess. Really I just wanna get stronger and if thinner comes with it that would be awesome!

CutePixieDancer
Night Elf ~ Level 1 Shadowdancer Assasin

STR: 0 | DEX: 0 | STA: 2 | CON: 2 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 3

Current Bests                                             Next Epic Quest Levels

Bodyfat:   ...     %                                                   Bodyfat:   ...     %

Handstand:   0s                                                    Handstand:   5s 

Squat:           +0 lbs x 0 reps                              Squat:           +0 lbs x 0 reps

P.Squat:       +0 lbs x 0 reps                              P.Squat:       +0 lbs x 0 reps

Box Jumps:   0 lbs x 0 reps                              Box Jumps:   0 lbs x 0 reps

Chin ups:     +0 lbs x 0 reps                             Chin ups:     +0 lbs x 1 reps 
   Pull ups:      +0 lbs x 0 reps                              Pull ups:       +0 lbs x 1 reps
   Push ups:    +0 lbs x 0 reps                              Push ups:     
+0 lbs x 1 reps
                        Planks:         F 0s R 0s RS 0s LS 0s                  Planks:         10s R 10s RS 10s LS 10s

"The journey between who you once were, and who you are now becoming, is where the dance of life really takes place." ~Barbra DeAngelis
My Challenge Thread Facebook Adonia Belly Dance | Twitter YouTube

I could use someone for it! I'm in Albuquerque, NM, and I'm brand new here, and after reading a bunch of the articles, I figured this might be a pretty good place to start. :-). I'm 20, I work in municipal utility design, and I'm starting college for engineering here shortly. I'm really into movies(mostly Indie films just because to me, they explore themes more in depth), I love cars and am currently restoring a 1970 Volkswagen Beetle.

I'm 5'8" 175 pounds, My goal is to maintain that weight, if not make 180, but lower my body fat percentage. I'm starting a lifting/running routine, but my partner isn't the most reliable and it would be cool to network, I think.

JBowenlevel 0 Human warrior
STR 0|DEX 0|STA 0|CON 0|WIS 0|CHA 0