Adventurer's Tavern (Ask Questions/Chat)

Teros

If anyone has questions, concerns, perhaps inspirational pics, or cool gifs.  All discussion is here!  So grab a pint of cranberry juice and have a seat.

WWWEEELLLCCCOOO MMMEEE !!!

Lets-Do-This.jpg
  • Like 5

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Scout - Level 15 Half-Elf Ranger

STR15 | DEX5.5 | STA17 | CON39.5 | WIS18 | CHA10.5 

Challenges: Current Challenge #18 | #17 Part 2 | #17#16#15#14#13#12 Part 2 | #12#11 | #10 | #9 | #8 | #7 | #6 | #5 | #4 Part II | #4 | #3 | #2 | #1

My Blog | Facebook | My BeachBody | My NF Character

Spoiler

Lose 84 lbs (From 219 to 135): Current weight = 202.9

100%
19%

Walk to Mordor (Hobbiton to Mount Doom - 1779 miles) [so far: 1515.60 miles  - logged to 06/13/16

[progress=purple]85[/progress]

Just 'cause I like this one (and it's in my signature)

porkins.gif

• Like 2

Race:Gamorrean | Class: Adventurer10

{STR:27.5||DEX:3||STA:27||CON:52.50||WIS:35.5||CHA:16.5}

Inventory: Belt of Dietary Willpower

Accountibilibuddies:Rogue Squadron

Challenges --> 1-->2-->3-->4-->5-->6-->7--> 8-->9-->Challenge 10(Current)

Logs: | Fitocracy | Measurements | My Fitness Pal

Reach 180 lbs from 225 lbs (currently 225 lbs)

4.44%
4.44%

Good Luck Adventurers.  I will miss seeing all your smiley faces everyday, but I know you will smash this challenge.  Come visit us in L1 Club when you have a chance, k ;)

• Like 3

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

haha love it Momma :)

So excited to be in a guild, although I wont be making my post probably until Sunday Aussie time. Its my sisters first challenge and I said I would sit with ehr and do our posts together :)

• Like 4

Level 1 Adventurer

Race: Human/Hobbit

Current stats: STR-1  DEX-1  STA-2  CON-1  WIS-2  CHA-3

Current Challenge

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34

Distance to Rivendell

0%
0%

So excited to be in a guild, although I wont be making my post probably until Sunday Aussie time. Its my sisters first challenge and I said I would sit with ehr and do our posts together :)

Sounds good!  If you need any help, feel free to post here at the tavern or send me a PM.   Also to help set up your challenge; the Adventurer Library can help since it has some good resources.

• Like 1

Oooh good to see you here CandiRose!

• Like 1

HappyCat

Race: Khajit Herder Class: Adventurer

HappyCat's Battle Log

Current Challenge: HappyCat Takes It Up A Notch 

Past Challenges: 1 2   

Accountablilibuddies:  Walking to Mordor and Back Again

Where else to find me: My Fitness Pal  Fitbit Habitica

My life is basically a whole pile of 'It seemed like a good idea at the time' thrown together

Hi everyone,

I will be working on may battle plan this weekend and I will be posting it Sunday too. Glad to see some familiar faces. I will be checking out the adventurers library for some inspiration.

:)

• Like 4

Adventurer

Level one Lycan

STR 3, DEX 1, STA 4, CON 2, WIS 6, CHA 4.

Hey Adventurers, i'm new to this part of the rebellion as injuries have caused me to fall off the wagon and roll down the hill.

So i'm here while i sort my crap out and i look forward to seeing what being an adventurer is all about

• Like 1

Race: Dwarf. Class: Warrior. Level: 4 STR: 9 DEX: 4 STA: 5 CON: 7 WIS: 8 CHA: 2

Daily Quest Battle Log

Challenge 1: BBWW will be my bitch Browncoat

Challenge 2: Calling in the Cavalry Knights of the GSPC

Challenge 3: K.I.S.S. Knights of the GSPC

Challenge 4: Back in Black  C25K & Zombies, Run! Champions

Challenge 5: It's my Strong Hand

"So that's everything huh. no weapons, no friends, no hope. take all that away and what's left?

Me"

Hey Adventurers, i'm new to this part of the rebellion as injuries have caused me to fall off the wagon and roll down the hill.

So i'm here while i sort my crap out and i look forward to seeing what being an adventurer is all about

It's pretty much the most awesome thing ever.  Welcome ! :P

Hi everyone,

I will be working on may battle plan this weekend and I will be posting it Sunday too. Glad to see some familiar faces. I will be checking out the adventurers library for some inspiration.

:)

If you need help, feel free to ask.

• Like 4

Checked and found a group! To be honest, it it wasn't a mini I'd probably have avoided accountability.

Now I have no excuse. Grrrr.

It's a good thing :P  Is there a certain weakness to a food or a certain time of day?  Some people work best going cold turkey.  Others try to phase junk out.  Others try and swap for a more healthy substitute. No way is wrong; you just have to find what works for you.

It's a good thing :tongue:  Is there a certain weakness to a food or a certain time of day?  Some people work best going cold turkey.  Others try to phase junk out.  Others try and swap for a more healthy substitute. No way is wrong; you just have to find what works for you.

My weakness is crisps, potato chips to those outside the UK. And since the sales trend now is 200g bags for 'sharing', once I open a pack I munch all the way through. I'm awfully good at sharing with myself :)

I'm a lot better than I used to be; they rarely make it into the house. I've been subscribing to a service called Graze in the UK for over a year and have been on their light option which means each snack is around 100 calories. I just need to get back into the habit of turning to those in the afternoon. Which is my weak time of day.

I can substitute but it's holding on to the habits when I'm tired/stressed/ill and getting back onto the horse after falling off that I find difficult. 

• Like 1

Esmegaia Level 3 Adventurer

Fire Elemental

STR 5|DEX 1|STA 5|CON 6|WIS 6|CHA 2

Battle Log Current Challenge Accountabilibuddies

Signed up to an accountabilibuddy group! I can be really bad at group participation and I've been trying to make sure I say hello to all the lovely people who say hello to me, so I'm very happy with this mini!

I've been subscribing to a service called Graze in the UK for over a year and have been on their light option which means each snack is around 100 calories. I just need to get back into the habit of turning to those in the afternoon. Which is my weak time of day.

Man, I love Graze. It's great when things are already portioned. I tried making my own boxes and just ended up eating a whole bag of pistachios. I'd order a graze box every day if I could. 

Those sharing bags of crisps are evil... I know that feeling!

• Like 2

Sarah Barr - Level 13 Warhobbit

STR 18 | DEX 7 | STA 17 | CON 38 | WIS 28 | CHA 12

Challenges:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19 20  21  22  23  24  25 (Current)

Accountabiddlydoodlies Group                 Current Weight: 106.1kg                      Recipe Book               

"I hold... that a man should strive to the uttermost for his life's set prize" - Robert Browning

Instagram (Things I have painted or made.)

To-Do List
Idiot Jar Limit: £5.00        Current Idiot Jar Total: £0.00     Current Idiot Jar Forfeit: [TBD].

Signed up to an accountabilibuddy group! I can be really bad at group participation and I've been trying to make sure I say hello to all the lovely people who say hello to me, so I'm very happy with this mini!

Ah... this is not the mini challenges thread. Derp.

• Like 3

Sarah Barr - Level 13 Warhobbit

STR 18 | DEX 7 | STA 17 | CON 38 | WIS 28 | CHA 12

Challenges:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19 20  21  22  23  24  25 (Current)

Accountabiddlydoodlies Group                 Current Weight: 106.1kg                      Recipe Book               

"I hold... that a man should strive to the uttermost for his life's set prize" - Robert Browning

Instagram (Things I have painted or made.)

To-Do List
Idiot Jar Limit: £5.00        Current Idiot Jar Total: £0.00     Current Idiot Jar Forfeit: [TBD].

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines