Adventurer's Tavern (Ask Questions/Chat)

If anyone has questions, concerns, perhaps inspirational pics, or cool gifs.  All discussion is here!  So grab a pint of cranberry juice and have a seat.

WWWEEELLLCCCOOO MMMEEE !!!

Lets-Do-This.jpg
  • Like 5

haha love it Momma :)

So excited to be in a guild, although I wont be making my post probably until Sunday Aussie time. Its my sisters first challenge and I said I would sit with ehr and do our posts together :)

Sounds good!  If you need any help, feel free to post here at the tavern or send me a PM.   Also to help set up your challenge; the Adventurer Library can help since it has some good resources.

• Like 1

haha love it Momma :)

So excited to be in a guild, although I wont be making my post probably until Sunday Aussie time. Its my sisters first challenge and I said I would sit with ehr and do our posts together :)

Oooh good to see you here CandiRose!

• Like 1

Hey Adventurers, i'm new to this part of the rebellion as injuries have caused me to fall off the wagon and roll down the hill.

So i'm here while i sort my crap out and i look forward to seeing what being an adventurer is all about

• Like 1

Hey Adventurers, i'm new to this part of the rebellion as injuries have caused me to fall off the wagon and roll down the hill.

So i'm here while i sort my crap out and i look forward to seeing what being an adventurer is all about

It's pretty much the most awesome thing ever.  Welcome ! :P

Hi everyone,

I will be working on may battle plan this weekend and I will be posting it Sunday too. Glad to see some familiar faces. I will be checking out the adventurers library for some inspiration.

:)

If you need help, feel free to ask.

• Like 4

Checked and found a group! To be honest, it it wasn't a mini I'd probably have avoided accountability.

Now I have no excuse. Grrrr.

It's a good thing :P  Is there a certain weakness to a food or a certain time of day?  Some people work best going cold turkey.  Others try to phase junk out.  Others try and swap for a more healthy substitute. No way is wrong; you just have to find what works for you.

It's a good thing :tongue:  Is there a certain weakness to a food or a certain time of day?  Some people work best going cold turkey.  Others try to phase junk out.  Others try and swap for a more healthy substitute. No way is wrong; you just have to find what works for you.

My weakness is crisps, potato chips to those outside the UK. And since the sales trend now is 200g bags for 'sharing', once I open a pack I munch all the way through. I'm awfully good at sharing with myself :)

I'm a lot better than I used to be; they rarely make it into the house. I've been subscribing to a service called Graze in the UK for over a year and have been on their light option which means each snack is around 100 calories. I just need to get back into the habit of turning to those in the afternoon. Which is my weak time of day.

I can substitute but it's holding on to the habits when I'm tired/stressed/ill and getting back onto the horse after falling off that I find difficult. 

• Like 1

Signed up to an accountabilibuddy group! I can be really bad at group participation and I've been trying to make sure I say hello to all the lovely people who say hello to me, so I'm very happy with this mini!

I've been subscribing to a service called Graze in the UK for over a year and have been on their light option which means each snack is around 100 calories. I just need to get back into the habit of turning to those in the afternoon. Which is my weak time of day.

Man, I love Graze. It's great when things are already portioned. I tried making my own boxes and just ended up eating a whole bag of pistachios. I'd order a graze box every day if I could. 

Those sharing bags of crisps are evil... I know that feeling!

• Like 2

Signed up to an accountabilibuddy group! I can be really bad at group participation and I've been trying to make sure I say hello to all the lovely people who say hello to me, so I'm very happy with this mini!

Ah... this is not the mini challenges thread. Derp.

• Like 3