• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Teros

Adventurer's Tavern (Ask Questions/Chat)

Oh dear, stuck at the dealership, getting my car some specially needed care. Thought abou going on a walk, but I've become gimpy. So, I started to do dips from their chairs to keep my entertained. Someone actually told me to stop and that "the furniture isn't your personal jungle gym". Sigh.

• Like 2

One of my friends made the infamous Bacon BBQ Explosion...It's basically just sausage removed from the casing, done up with a dry rub mixed with bacon slathered onto a nice bacon weave, rolled up, bbq sauce applied, and then cooked...It's an awesome little treat.

Yeah that thing looks pretty good.

"the furniture isn't your personal jungle gym"

Oh yes it is.  It's public space for paying clients right?  Well then as long as you're not going hulk-mode and smashing them, I'd say it's usable.  No one said you had to sit in a chair.

• Like 2

Oh dear, stuck at the dealership, getting my car some specially needed care. Thought abou going on a walk, but I've become gimpy. So, I started to do dips from their chairs to keep my entertained. Someone actually told me to stop and that "the furniture isn't your personal jungle gym". Sigh.

probably someone guilting that they didn't work out!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Just coming here to say - HEY!  What are you going to do this week?

I'm taking this week to plan my next challenge - and just writing the notes in this past challenge...

I really hope to be more attentive this time!

the JuneJuly2014 challenge is IN THE BOOKS!

MOVING FORWARD!

Just coming here to say - HEY!  What are you going to do this week?

I'm taking this week to plan my next challenge - and just writing the notes in this past challenge...

I really hope to be more attentive this time!

the JuneJuly2014 challenge is IN THE BOOKS!

MOVING FORWARD!

This week I intend to use this song as my next challenge's template:

And to talk to the super secret club about plans for the next challenge.

• Like 1

Sometimes I feel like I'm in an exclusive group of people that aren't that enthused by that movie. (Of course I still quote it... but that's my shtick... quoting things)

I only really like the Santa scene where he pushed him down the slide.  Besides that, it's ok. It's one of those specials that my family watches so I have to watch it; but I'd never put it on if I had the choice between that and something else.  Another one is Christmas Vacation.  Best part is when Clark has that swearing fit towards the end. Besides that; I'd never want to watch it.  This comes from a person who's favorite characters in Christmas specials are Yukon and Bergermeister.

I have such a lame existence. ... but, I wanna decoder ring...so I can understand ... well. .. it's super secret, right?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

See I'm a fan of the  Vacation movies in general, so I'll turn on Christmas Vacation before virtually any other Christmas movie...but there's not many Christmas Movies that I really like...maybe Die Hard.

• Like 1

A Christmas Story is way over played now. I quote the Vacation movies often too. My fav is the original.

Santa Claus is Comin to town and Rudolf are my favs.

We don't need no stinking decoder ring.

• Like 1

See I'm a fan of the  Vacation movies in general, so I'll turn on Christmas Vacation before virtually any other Christmas movie...but there's not many Christmas Movies that I really like...maybe Die Hard.

Jaws is my Christmas movie.  Dead serious, I think someone in the entertainment industry thinks it's some sort of prank but Jaws is ALWAYS on during Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, etc.

I use that link for people that feel overwhelmed in the level 1 group usually.  Baby steps are still steps forward.

Persistance_zpsc0d33ae7.jpg

• Like 1

hey, do we know when the next Challenge starts?  last few times, we've had a two-week gap instead of one.

next challenge is July 28th to 7th Sep :)

Beat me to it.  This is the week off. Dust yourself off and be ready to kick more @$$ on Monday.

• Like 1

next challenge is July 28th to 7th Sep :)

Beat me to it.  This is the week off. Dust yourself off and be ready to kick more @$$ on Monday.

My classes also start on Monday.

That and the challenge (I've decided to focus on strength and BW exercises) will make for some major ass kicking oportunities.

(Did you go "@$$" because we're not supposed to use bad words on the community? Because I use a shitload of those fuckers.)

Okay.  I *think* I'm getting the hang of this.  Sortof.  

I know the new challenges don't start until November, and I do plan on signing up for one.  But I admit to confusion.  

Okay.  I *think* I'm getting the hang of this.  Sortof.  

I know the new challenges don't start until November, and I do plan on signing up for one.  But I admit to confusion.  

This is the previous challenge.  The current one is right here:

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/53532-tavern-ask-questionschat/

Ask any and all questions there and I'll be happy to answer them.  There's also other people that are willing to answer anything too. :)

• Like 1