FreddyMcFred Takes the Prophecy and Makes it Fun

I thought I was a day late in posting this but apparently there's a 2 week break between challenges this around. I'm actually almost a week early! I'm still gonna give it my all this extra week to get ready for the challenge so I'll already have momentum when it starts.

While the structure of my challenges up to now has been good for ensuring that I got a lot of exercise, it has been a bit restricting in what I'm allowed to do. There were days when I would've loved to go outside and play but decided against it because I "needed" to do a full body weight workout that day. That's why my main goal this challenge will be to exercise lots however I want. The biggest thing is to get out and move. I learned about Ido Portal over the last 2 challenges and I'm inspired by his methods. I want to turn myself into a mover, and I figure the best way to start would be to start moving.

Goal 1: Exercise a minimum of 5 days per week, but it could be 7 days per week. Every day will at least have my dailies so they don't count. This doesn't have to be a full body weight workout or a run only. It could be tennis, basketball, a hike, swimming, baseball, throwing a frisbee, or just moving around. Stuff like climbing trees, rock climbing. The biggest things I want to incorporate are alternate methods of moving including weird walks like dragon walk or bridge walk, and the number 1 thing is getting back into parkour which I put on hold towards the end of last summer. Of course a body weight workout or a run is fine too, but these might be last resorts now since I want to make it fun.

This is one is supposed to be fun so I have no excuse for not doing it 7 days per week unless I happen to have a day where I'm literally non-stop busy or I feel really unwell in some regard.

Goal 2: Try to make some progress towards my goals of a 1 minute bridge, stand to stand bridge, and a handstand pushup every week. This could be as little as mixing in some handstand pushup attempts with my handstanding once a week, to as much as doing box pike presses 3 or 4 times a week and pushing during my handstands every day. As long as I work on it. (I'm also going to work towards my 10 second handstand goal but that's going to be worked on every day as one of my dailies.)

Cool cats work on these targets 7 days a week, so I'll try to increase my coolness as the challenge progresses.

Goal 3: I realised during last challenge that I am actually close to having abs. Partly because of that and partly for general good health, I'm going to start including more paleo meals in my diet. I've made plenty of paleo dinners since I learned about paleo cooking last year but I don't know if I've ever had a paleo breakfast in my life. The first level of this goal is to eat at least 1 paleo breakfast, 1 paleo lunch, and 1 paleo dinner every week. I may scale up to more meals of any or all types depending on how well I do. Incidentally, if anyone has any suggestions for things I should make for breakfast or lunch (or dinner) I'm all ears. I have just 1 idea for a paleo breakfast in mind and my only lunch ideas are things I have made for dinner before.

Someday I might eat only paleo forever and always but while that could be a few months from now, it could be a few years from now, or never. No pressure. Goal is better, not perfect.

Goal 4: My life goal is to start getting stuff done/cleaned around my house. I haven't vacuumed my room in a long time, I clean my kitchen counters like once a month, I don't remember the last time I cleaned a bathroom. It's bad. I'm not proud of it. I'll be setting certain targets that need to get done each week. The other part of this is that I need to not put off the little things that end up piling up to big things. If I do laundry, it should be folded and put away the same day, not put on my bed in a pile and not dealt with until the next time I do laundry. If I use a dish for cooking, especially something that other people in the house might need, it should be cleaned within 24 hours, preferably the same day, not put off for a week. If I do a load in the dishwasher, it should be unloaded within 24 hours.

To track this one I'm creating a point system, where I get a point for every day I put off doing something that should be done by a particular day. The goal on this one is 0 points.

Daily goals: I'm continuing my diamond pushups goal, at the end of last challenge (Sunday) I was at 32 and I'll continue adding 1 per day until I decide to stop, maybe at 60. I will practice my handstands and I will do my full stretching routine every single day (and not shorten that stretching routine, which I think might have had something to do with my back getting sore for a week.) I will continue working on the 30/30 squatting challenge where I squat for 30 minutes every day (I never once paid any attention to the number of days this has been going for.) My goal is to keep working on it until I can actually resting squat on flat ground, right now my heel has to be elevated about 1.5 inches or I fall on my butt, though I won't stop because I get there, that'll just make it stop feeling like work hopefully since I'll be able to do it anywhere.

This challenge should be fun and I'm quite looking forward to it.

• Like 3

Half-Giant Assassin Level 9

Current Challenge: Move

Past Challenges: First Challenge, Read the Prophecy, Follow the Prophecy, Get Serious Again, Upside Down, Running, Build a Bridge, Make it Fun,

"I have not failed 10,000 times; I have successfully found 10,000 ways that don't work." - Thomas Edison

"I don't want to do it, therefore I must!" - Me

"If we win because we are a winner then when we lose it must make us a loser." - Josh Waitzkin

So looking forward to Camp Nerd Fitness, really hope I'll get to meet some fellow assassin there. Might have to be top secret though.

My 2 getting stuff done/clean goals for this week are cleaning up the kitchen counters and sinks, and vacuuming my bedroom floor. Due date is Sunday for both, for now. Later targets may get shorter deadlines, this is a trial week.

In accordance with the prophecy, I went for a hike yesterday, that took about 2.5 hours and I was decently tired so I guess it worked. Did 33 diamond pushups upon my return in 3 sets of 11. Did my handstands after that, stretched and finished my 30 minutes of squatting. Technically ate okay stuff for dinner, not paleo though. I was also productive, folded laundry and put it away, put away dishes right away.

Today I did my 34 diamond pushups early in sets of 12 11 11. Handstand practice was early too and I did it outside for extra fun in the sun. While I was out in the sun I decided to do some dragon walks too, just for fun, though I didn't get all that far. Gotta practice more. Went climbing later and climbed hard to really tire myself out. Finished my 30 minutes of squatting and my stretching shortly after getting back. Vacuumed my room, don't know why I put that off so long, took like 15 minutes. Dinner was nothing special today, was pretty lazy about it. Started my laundry much too late so I didn't actually fold it before bed.

Pre-empt week progress:

Exercise and just move: 2/5  Bridge: 0/1  Handstand pushups: 0/1  Paleo breakfast: 0/1 lunch: 0/1 dinner: 0/1  Points: 1

Diamond pushups: 2/7  Handstands: 2/7  Stretching: 2/7  Squatting: 2/7

• Like 3

Past Challenges: First Challenge, Read the Prophecy, Follow the Prophecy, Get Serious Again, Upside Down, Running, Build a Bridge, Make it Fun,

"I have not failed 10,000 times; I have successfully found 10,000 ways that don't work." - Thomas Edison

"If we win because we are a winner then when we lose it must make us a loser." - Josh Waitzkin

So looking forward to Camp Nerd Fitness, really hope I'll get to meet some fellow assassin there. Might have to be top secret though.

Thanks Sea Level, and it is already fun.

First thing today was diamond pushups, 35 in sets of 12 12 11. Practiced handstands outside again today and actually had a couple good ones. Took care of yesterday's leftover laundry as soon as I got home today. Played tennis for about an hour and stretched right after getting back. Finished up my 30 minutes of squatting. Today's dinner was randomly paleo without any planning, I just cooked some meat from the freezer and ate some raw veggies.

Pre-empt week progress:

Exercise and just move: 3/5  Bridge: 0/1  Handstand pushups: 0/1  Paleo breakfast: 0/1 lunch: 0/1 dinner: 1/1  Points: 1

Diamond pushups: 3/7  Handstands: 3/7  Stretching: 3/7  Squatting: 3/7

• Like 2

First thing today was 36 diamond pushups in 3 sets of 12. Did my handstand practice next, nothing noteworthy about it today.

I really took advantage of the open nature of my challenge today, first I went outside and played basketball for about 30 minutes. After that I spent a little bit of time doing a few other random things; I practiced my parkour rolls and confirmed that I am in fact quite rusty at them, did a few box jumps onto a picnic table, practiced a little bit of walking a long a fence, and most importantly I tried doing some muscle ups. They were pretty sloppy, I had to pull myself up to the bar and struggle to get my chest over top of it, then push myself up, but I actually managed to do 4 of those, in 3 separate sets. I don't think it's too far-fetched to think that I should be able to complete a proper muscle up by the end of the challenge.

After that I finished my 30 minutes of squatting and had a super simple paleo dinner again tonight. Finally did my stretching pretty late since dinner was pretty big and put me out of commission for a bit.

Pre-empt week progress:

Exercise and just move: 4/5  Bridge: 0/1  Handstand pushups: 0/1  Paleo breakfast: 0/1 lunch: 0/1 dinner: 2/1  Points: 1

Diamond pushups: 4/7  Handstands: 4/7  Stretching: 4/7  Squatting: 4/7

• Like 2

In accordance with the prophecy I started today with 37 diamond pushups in sets of 10 9 9 9. Lunch was paleo today, a sandwich but with kale in place of the bread. Practiced handstands later. After that I practiced doing some partial handstand pushups (going down around half way) in 3 sets of 5. Finished my 30 minutes of squatting for the day shortly after that. Next was bridge practice for 0:34 0:27 0:27. Also practiced doing wall walks for a bit. Stretching came after that. Dinner was decent stuff though far from paleo. Still staying on top of doing my laundry and dishes on time since that one slip. I'm replacing points in my tracking with strikes so they aren't confused with something positive.

Pre-empt week progress:

Exercise and just move: 5/5  Bridge: 1/1  Handstand pushups: 1/1  Paleo breakfast: 0/1 lunch: 1/1 dinner: 2/1  Strikes: 1

Diamond pushups: 5/7  Handstands: 5/7  Stretching: 5/7  Squatting: 5/7

• Like 2

Love the box jumps unto the table and fence walks. You should have some one video you once. And, per usual, your workouts continue to be impressive

Hmm, not a bad idea with the video recording idea, sounds fun. I don't know who'd want to watch the whole thing though since it would probably take a while. I'll probably need to figure out how to edit the video. Don't suppose you know any free video editing software?

In accordance with the prophecy I started today with my first ever paleo breakfast, bacon pancakes; they were pretty decent but I'd rather have a frittata with the same stuff in it honestly. This was followed with my first ever Muay Thai basics lesson. It was exhausting as heck and a lot of fun so I'm going to try that out a bit more. Incidentally, they have a deal going on where I can get lessons with a massive discount for the next 6 weeks so it fits into the time frame for the 6 week challenge pretty nicely. Probably a lot of my exercising over the next 6 weeks will be that. Anyway, I had some confidence in my fitness and that "basics" course kind of shattered it :P I was already aware but it served as a reminder that I still have a long way to go.

Next on the agenda was playing Guns of Icarus Online. That game is so much fun with an organized 4 man crew on the same ship. We are all newbies but we did amazing. Quite a bit later in the day I did my 38 diamond pushups in sets of 10 10 9 9. I need to deal with my current addiction to this Guns of Icarus game, I neglected to get a lot of things done today. That includes dealing with some dishes so I got another strike against me. Tomorrow I'll make sure I get other stuff done even if I do decide to play it for a while. Also tomorrow is the first session for my Pathfinder campaign I'm designing so I'm overflowing with excitement right now.

I did finish up my 30 minutes of squatting though.

Pre-empt week progress:

Exercise and just move: 6/5  Bridge: 1/1  Handstand pushups: 1/1  Paleo breakfast: 1/1 lunch: 1/1 dinner: 2/1  Strikes: 2

Diamond pushups: 6/7  Handstands: 5/7  Stretching: 5/7  Squatting: 6/7

• Like 2

Today's a big day so I got a really early start. 39 diamond pushups in sets of 10 10 10 9 before I even ate breakfast. After that was the long anticipated first session of Pathfinder and what a blast that was. Also nerve-wracking. GMing is a lot of work. I knew it was in advance and it was still more than I expected. There's no way to prepare for everything. I prepared a ton and half of it wasn't even used. It was a heck of a learning experience. After that I played some Guns of Icarus again. This game is addicting. To be fair though, I always get addicted when trying new games.

Handstands were pretty late but I totally rocked a few 6 second holds today. Feeling awesome. Finished up my squatting fairly late too, then my stretching. I did manage to get that sink and counter cleaning that I promised done, though it was pretty late. Overall, today went pretty well even though it was the only day this week without any significant exercise or movement.

Pre-empt week progress:

Exercise and just move: 6/5  Bridge: 1/1  Handstand pushups: 1/1  Paleo breakfast: 1/1 lunch: 1/1 dinner: 2/1  Strikes: 2

Diamond pushups: 7/7  Handstands: 6/7  Stretching: 6/7  Squatting: 7/7

• Like 2

Thank you Stooshie, that's the plan =D

• Like 1

Looks like it's time for the real start of the new challenge. My pre-emptive week went pretty well, went a little over target on the just exercise and move goal, barely met target for bridge work and handstand pushups, met targets for paleo meals though I'd also like to be hitting higher with this one. I did get my 2 major targets for last week accomplished in terms of cleaning though I took 2 strikes for putting things off. Dailies were pretty good though I missed a day of stretching and handstands because of Guns of Icarus. Overall a good week to get momentum started.

My targets for this week for getting stuff done/clean will be cleaning the entire upstairs bathroom, and maintaining last week's jobs; keep my bedroom vacuumed and kitchen counters clean. I know they're a lot easier to clean if done regularly.

In accordance with the prophecy I did 40 diamond pushups in 4 sets of 10. Finished the 30 minutes of squatting a bit after that. Next up was handstand practice, no significant holds today. This also included some handstand pushups and I think I managed to go down a little further than half-way on most today, though I have nothing to measure that by. I did 4 4 4 4 4. Next up was skipping, did that for a while until my skipping rope broke so I was pretty pissed for a couple minutes but then I played with my makeshift poi and felt better. Also my arms are sore. Stretching was last on the agenda.

Week 1 progress:

Exercise and just move: 1/5  Bridge: 0/1  Handstand pushups: 1/1  Paleo breakfast: 0/1 lunch: 0/1 dinner: 0/1  Strikes: 0

Diamond pushups: 1/7  Handstands: 1/7  Stretching: 1/7  Squatting: 1/7

• Like 2

Started with 41 diamond pushups in sets of 11 10 10 10. Did my handstand practice next. Finished my 30 minutes of squatting after that. Next was practicing holding a bridge while working on increasing the back bending by getting my feet closer, held it for 0:33 0:25 0:26. I did some wall walks for a while too though without any real measurement of progress.

It was quite a bit later in the day when I got back to it since I had work. First thing I did was some sloppy muscle ups (that's what I'll call them for now,) 5 of them total. I did 20 box jumps onto a picnic table. Returned home and did some hollow body hold for 0:40 0:32 0:26. Did all my stretching after that.

Week 1 progress:

Exercise and just move: 2/5  Bridge: 1/1  Handstand pushups: 1/1  Paleo breakfast: 0/1 lunch: 0/1 dinner: 0/1  Strikes: 0

Diamond pushups: 2/7  Handstands: 2/7  Stretching: 2/7  Squatting: 2/7

• Like 2

Started with 42 diamond pushups in sets of 11 11 10 10. Finished up my 30 minutes of squatting shortly after that. Did my handstand practice. Then off to work. Later I exercised by just moving for a while and it was lots of fun. Did some dragon walks, various other walks, PK rolls, hill sprints. Tried bridge walks but it was more like a bridge shuffle. Gosh that's hard. Stretching was finished up just a little before bed time.

Week 1 progress:

Exercise and just move: 3/5  Bridge: 1/1  Handstand pushups: 1/1  Paleo breakfast: 0/1 lunch: 0/1 dinner: 0/1  Strikes: 0

Diamond pushups: 3/7  Handstands: 3/7  Stretching: 3/7  Squatting: 3/7

• Like 2

In accordance with the prophecy I started with 43 diamond pushups in sets of 11 11 11 10. Completed my handstands after that followed by the completion of my 30 minutes of squatting. Because of E3 videos I got lazy today and didn't get anything else done. My bad.

Week 1 progress:

Exercise and just move: 3/5  Bridge: 1/1  Handstand pushups: 1/1  Paleo breakfast: 0/1 lunch: 0/1 dinner: 0/1  Strikes: 0

Diamond pushups: 4/7  Handstands: 4/7  Stretching: 3/7  Squatting: 4/7

• Like 2

*************   This is a semi automatic message from your future ex robotic guild leader     ********************

Hello! I just noticed that you haven't submitted the Assassin sign-up form.

For those of you new to the guild - this form allow us to list all the members of the guild that use our sign-up sheet, it makes our work easier and allows you to be registered in the phonebook or eligible for the most wanted list! (Please note, this is not the general sign-up, this is an additional sign up for our guild only.)

If it's not done already, make sure to subscribe to the announcement thread to make sure you won't miss any events or informations.

*************   This was a semi automatic message from your future ex robotic guild leader ********************

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

Fun goal is going awesome so far, I really do feel so much less restricted by my workout nowadays, it's an awesome feeling.

In accordance with the prophecy I started with 44 diamond pushups in sets of 11 11 11 11. Completed my handstands after that and exercised in the field a bit. This included some PK rolls from walking which I'm starting to get the hang of again and a fun exercise I made up there.

They have soccer goals that double as football field goal posts, which means it has 2 parallel horizontal bars separating the 2 sections about 2 feet apart. What I did was jump up to the first bar, pull myself up and reach my one arm then the other up to the next bar, pull myself up from there, lower myself down from that top bar and then drop off of it and try to catch myself with both hands at the same time on the bottom bar. It was fun, tiring, and made my shoulders sore.

Played a ton of GoI today and my team did amazing but I got lazy and didn't get anything else done although I did keep on top of dishes and made myself a paleo dinner tonight.

Week 1 progress:

Exercise and just move: 4/5  Bridge: 1/1  Handstand pushups: 1/1  Paleo breakfast: 0/1 lunch: 0/1 dinner: 1/1  Strikes: 0

Diamond pushups: 5/7  Handstands: 5/7  Stretching: 3/7  Squatting: 4/7

• Like 2

Yesterday I made myself a fajita frittata for breakfast, 100% paleo. Finished my 30 minutes of squatting shortly after. Did my counter cleaning and my vacuuming. Next was supposed to be diamond pushups but I didn't do them all yesterday. My shoulders have been gradually getting more sore for about a week now and it was pretty bad so I'm gonna take a couple days off from doing them and make sure I actually get my stretching done since I missed it 2 days in a row. Had more frittata for lunch so that was paleo too. And then I didn't actually get anything else done. This first week is pretty bad so far.

Week 1 progress:

Exercise and just move: 4/5  Bridge: 1/1  Handstand pushups: 1/1  Paleo breakfast: 1/1 lunch: 1/1 dinner: 1/1  Strikes: 0

Diamond pushups: 5/7  Handstands: 5/7  Stretching: 3/7  Squatting: 5/7

• Like 2

Today was incredibly lazy and unproductive during the time I spent at my mom's house, which was most of the day. After I got home I at least dealt with some cleaning and finally got started on cleaning the upstairs bathroom but it seems like I seriously underestimated the time it would take so it's not getting done tonight. That'll cost me some strikes. I didn't finish my laundry so that's a strike. I almost finished by squatting, but I didn't.

Overall this week was quite a disappointment. My willpower is still hugely lacking and I still completely lose control whenever I get a new game. E3 stuff completely defeated me as well. My exercising and moving was only 4/5 and there's no excuse for my laziness there. I got an early start this week on work on my bridges and handstand pushups and then slacked off settling for just good enough. Good enough is never good enough.

My paleo meal requirements were just barely met and I took quite an easy way out for the lunch. I didn't technically get any strikes for cleaning and getting stuff done this week since I met everything with a deadline until today though I'll get some strikes next week for the bathroom and I didn't properly deal with laundry today. I also slacked off on working on my Pathfinder campaign and did nothing at all for an entire week even though it's now been a week since my first session and I have no content prepared for the second. I'm also getting a strike if I don't get some work done tomorrow, the deadline for having session 2 complete is this Wednesday, and my new cleaning target is getting the downstairs bathroom clean by next Sunday.

My dailies were pretty bad too. Pushups I'll excuse as I actually needed a break but I missed 2 days of handstands because I was lazy, 1 day of squatting for the same reason and I didn't stretch 4 days in a row.

This is one of those times where if I could clone myself I'd be kicking my ass right now. I'm honestly pissed.

Week 1 progress:

Exercise and just move: 4/5  Bridge: 1/1  Handstand pushups: 1/1  Paleo breakfast: 1/1 lunch: 1/1 dinner: 1/1  Strikes: 1

Diamond pushups: 5/7  Handstands: 5/7  Stretching: 3/7  Squatting: 5/7

• Like 1

Today's breakfast was the last of my leftover frittata so I got my first paleo breakfast for the week done pretty early. I actually got my handstands, stretching and 30 minutes of squatting done today. I did some work on my campaign so that's taken care of. I cleaned the shower in my upstairs bathroom so it's a lot closer to actually being clean now, but not quite there yet.

Take 2 strikes today because I didn't get my upstairs bathroom clean by the due date of yesterday, nor did I finish today.

Week 2 progress:

Exercise and just move: 0/5  Bridge: 0/1  Handstand pushups: 0/1  Paleo breakfast: 1/1 lunch: 0/1 dinner: 0/1  Strikes: 2  Bathrooms clean - upstairs: no  downstairs: no  Campaign session 2 complete: no

Diamond pushups: 0/7  Handstands: 1/7  Stretching: 1/7  Squatting: 1/7

• Like 2

First thing I finished today was my 30 minutes of squatting. I also did a bit of work on my campaign though less than I should have and I didn't get anything else done. My discipline is seriously lacking during this challenge. 1 strike since the bathroom still isn't clean.

Week 2 progress:

Exercise and just move: 0/5  Bridge: 0/1  Handstand pushups: 0/1  Paleo breakfast: 1/1 lunch: 0/1 dinner: 0/1  Strikes: 3  Bathrooms clean - upstairs: no  downstairs: no  Campaign session 2 complete: no

Diamond pushups: 0/7  Handstands: 1/7  Stretching: 1/7  Squatting: 2/7

• Like 1

Started today with bathroom cleaning, swept the floors and cleaned the mirrors in both bathrooms as well as cleaned the downstairs toilet bowl so upstairs is done I've got the downstairs one started. Finished my squatting shortly after that. Next up was my second Muay Thai lesson, waited quite a bit longer than I originally planned on to go but it was awesome and again the workout kicked my butt. Throwing nothing but jabs for several minutes in a row is insanely hard on your arm. Who knew?

Did my stretching right after I got back. Spent quite a while playing GOI tonight and spent a decent amount of time on my campaign but the second session isn't quite ready so I take 1 more strike.

Week 2 progress:

Exercise and just move: 1/5  Bridge: 0/1  Handstand pushups: 0/1  Paleo breakfast: 1/1 lunch: 0/1 dinner: 0/1  Strikes: 4  Bathrooms clean - upstairs: yes  downstairs: no  Campaign session 2 complete: no

Diamond pushups: 0/7  Handstands: 1/7  Stretching: 2/7  Squatting: 3/7

• Like 1

First thing I finished today was my 30 minutes of squatting. Practiced my handstands briefly and did some diamond pushups for the first time in a while but not the real deal, just trying to see how my shoulders would hold up, and they didn't, so I'll work back up to them gradually. Did all my stretching properly at least. Dinner was paleo tonight. Then I bought another new game like an idiot and played it for 7 hours so I didn't work on my campaign at all. I'm seriously considering asking my brother or sister to change my Steam password and not tell me what it is, this is seriously out of hand. Another strike for being a lazy jerk. At least the game was fun as heck so I'm not even angry.

Week 2 progress:

Exercise and just move: 1/5  Bridge: 0/1  Handstand pushups: 0/1  Paleo breakfast: 1/1 lunch: 0/1 dinner: 0/1  Strikes: 5  Bathrooms clean - upstairs: yes  downstairs: no  Campaign session 2 complete: no

Diamond pushups: 1/7  Handstands: 2/7  Stretching: 3/7  Squatting: 4/7

• Like 1

First thing I finished yesterday was my diamond pushups, again only a single short set until my shoulders feel functional again. I did finish my 30 minutes of squatting after that. I stretched as well though admittedly not quite as much as I should have, but it happened. I did a little work on my campaign though dramatically less than I should have so another strike for me.

And then, I stayed up till 5:00 AM playing FTL. For some reason I thought I had actually gotten better at self control when it comes to video games but I guess I just haven't had any addicting enough video games available lately. Because of this I've implemented a very strict action plan to deal with the situation. I got my brother to change my Steam password and I'm not allowed to ask him to change it back until I have exercised today, completed my new pathfinder campaign session and finished cleaning the downstairs bathroom.

Week 2 progress:

Exercise and just move: 1/5  Bridge: 0/1  Handstand pushups: 0/1  Paleo breakfast: 1/1 lunch: 0/1 dinner: 1/1  Strikes: 6  Bathrooms clean - upstairs: yes  downstairs: no  Campaign session 2 complete: no

Diamond pushups: 2/7  Handstands: 2/7  Stretching: 4/7  Squatting: 5/7

• Like 2

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines