apfelstrudi battles mistyfication

Looks like a yummy meals are ahead! 

I too enjoy the smell of freshly cut grass, but it's true...we are finding pleasure in the mutilation of another living thing. And now I'm sure I'll be dreaming of grass armies with giant people-mowers tonight......

The Introverted Goddess

Level 5 || STR 9 || DEX 6 || STA 6 || CON 12 || WIS 13 || CHA 7

Current Challenge: The Introverted Goddess is......

Past Challenges as Sin's Goddess: #1  #2  #3W  #3A  #4  #5  #6  #7  #8

Double hooping looks seriously complicated to me :P I like the scent of decapacitated grass too. Maybe we just like natural and earthy plant like smells? You will probably be able to come up with many things that would smell bad but for example I like walking in the forest too. I love that smell. :)

I do enjoy earthy plant smells. I also like the smell of river water. A lot of people I know don't like it, but it reminds me of going camping and fishing with my family and makes me all nostalgic. 

The Introverted Goddess

Definitely best part to get over it! Also, we will probably tell you how great it looks even if you don't see it yourself so you can only win really!

It's early in the morning, I just clicked on your thread and bam it brings me to a huge photo of meaty stuff. I spend a few seconds staring in confusion, then slight disgust. Then, my brain realised it was nommies, and became happy again. I scrolled down to see the much more morning friendly veggies and now I can finally say, yay that looks nice! I love soup <3 

Yes, I think that is it. Also, my brain was particularly slow so I really had to think about why there would be chunky bloody things on Apfel's thread. I expected hooping vids!

Well... if you insist :D I made something for you, totally forgot to share!

Fresh out of the shower with shiny nose and sunshine :D

Turns out oxtails tastes quite as horrible as it looks. Not the taste necessarily but it's just... not great meat. You mostly get the fat and stuff and no actual meat and ugh. We're currently making the gyros we'd planned for last night (boyfriend wasn't home so I ate leftovers).

• Like 3

Just trying to get back on my feet. :)

apfelstrudi learns to outrun shamblers | Instagram challenge

I only cooked it for 3 or so hours, give or take 15 minutes. Maybe that was the issue. I've got it in a pot now though, I'll make broth and then cut the rest of the meat in it :) 

Moar hooping! Even summier! Spoiler alert: Bikini. I guess this doubles as progress pictures? Maybe I should break out the booty shorts that I accidentally bought next time I make a video. Seriously though, I bought booty shorts, I'm not sure how i feel about myself. I'd never go out into public like that usually, but they might be great for early morning running and I think I'll try the butt lift thing right now :)

• Like 2

Just trying to get back on my feet. :)

apfelstrudi learns to outrun shamblers | Instagram challenge

No worry, I'm here to be a creep so you will know what the experience is like! Hot damn I think you're very pretty and I love that bikini top actually! Minis look fun but sooo confusing, not because of your vid lol but I'm kind of awkward when doing things bilateral. Or something. 

Nice videos. And if you want to wear your booty shorts, you definitely should! Like Hatter said, once you realize that no one cares that you're wearing booty shorts (in a good way) :) you'll be happy that you did.

The Introverted Goddess

I fourth the booty shorts. Because as Lilith put it, hot damn. ;) I love the skirt. Mostly because it has a tail (short front, long back). Those are my favorite kind of skirts/dresses.

Yey for minis! They do need a lot of arm work. Definitely will be a future goal for myself. :) Keep it up!

Sent from a magical handheld box

Major Respawn in Progress

Current

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 4.1 5 6

"Each of you is perfect the way you are ... and you can use a little improvement." - Shunryu Suzuki 

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines