apfelstrudi battles mistyfication

I had such sicknesses sometimes in the past.

Be sure to keep a laaaaaarge towel or bath robe in arms reach so you can sleep on it.

It makes sleeping on the floor much more comfortable instantly.

Get well soon!

Katastrophenkatzchen - Progress, not Perfection!

Race: Troll | Class : one ambitious  Druid-kitty

Level: 2 | STR 1 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 2

Challenges: 0,5, 1, 2 , Babysteps

Spoiler

(137/180 days) 26/9/14

76.1%
76.1%

No alcohol (12/42) 26/9/14

28%
28%

Start: 194 lbs, Final Goal: 154 lbs, Next Goal: 190 lbs / Current: 194.9 lbs (15. Sept. 2014)

-1%
-1%

Hey you guys. I'm sorry that I disappeared on you. 

As you know, the computer died and I got some kind of stomach bug. Well, that was only the start unfortunately. The bug is still there, and is made worse by the weather and looking at screens, because that triggers horrible migraines right now, which in turn makes the sickness worse, and not getting sleep because of sickness then makes the migraines worse, so I'm on migraine meds which cause me to either sleep all day or wobble around hardly conscious. BLEGH. Our fridge died as well, but we luckily managed to repair it. I'm hoping that having it plugged out isn't doing more harm to it now. 

So that means my week was pretty much a huge fail. I'm unsure whether to continue with the challenge, but then again - no harm in it, right? Worst case scenario I fail and have to fight Misty again.

HP Horsea: 42

84%
84%

HP Pikachu: 50

100%
100%

There wasn't as much hooping as I'd hoped, obviously. 

Workout: Pretty fail-y as well. 

HP Shellder: 44

88%
88%

HP Charmander: 50

100%
100%

Dancing was a total fail. Ah well!

HP Goldeen: 50

100%
100%

HP Squirtle: 40

80%
80%

Meal plan:

I'm working in that right now. So should be done with it when we go do the big grocery round later today!

HP Staryu: 40

80%
80%

HP Bulbasaur: 47

94%
94%

I did stick to my skin care though. This week's pretty-project will, I think, be making a tutu or something the like for the colour run next week. :)

HP Starmie: 33

66%
66%

HP Magikarp: 50

100%
100%

And now off to check all your threads!

• Like 3

Just trying to get back on my feet. :)

apfelstrudi learns to outrun shamblers | Instagram challenge

Ohh unlucky you :(

I'm impressed you're even working on a meal plan! Just go ahead with the challenge, it can only go better from here on out :) Who knows, maybe you'll still kick misty's ass?

KB Quest: becoming a decent kettlebell lifter and an excellent coach

2023 goals tracker; cycling: 1047,7/5000km & reading to my kids: 58/365 days (updated may 1st)

my instagram - my gym's instagram

It was one week.  You have 5 left and you can crush them.  You got this, and we've got your back, Strudi.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Thanks guys :)

Turns out that this week's meal plan is gonna be kind of hard. There just aren't many groceries on sale. Weirdness. Possibly because of the holiday on thursday. In fact, of the three supermarkets I usually check (and there are 2 more that I've just not used for meal planning yet because they're a bit more expensive), only 1 really has meat and none have vegetables. Strangeness.

But there's some other awesome cheapies! Running shoes and shorts (shoes for the boyfriend, cause he has none - they're cheap-minimalistic, too). Tea tree oil for my skin. Bath mats (we've been searching for those forever). Electric razor things. 

Anyways. 

Tonight I'm making steak with sautéed carrots and leek

Tomorrow will be salad for lunch and ghoulash with noodles for dinner.

Thursday (holiday) will be filled with cooking (I hope) so I can make fresh chicken stock/soup, Batwoman's carrot soup (I'm still in love with that and just finished all the soup I had frozen), spit roast, and I gotta look up some freezer meals that I can do then. Boyfriend has friday off, so that'll be neat because it means 4 day weekend. So meal-planning will take longer, I'm checking some freezer meal things to possibly make. 

• Like 2

Just trying to get back on my feet. :)

apfelstrudi learns to outrun shamblers | Instagram challenge

don't quit the challenge! I am pretty sure that if you are horribly ill, like you were, there is some kind of special dispensation for how you score yourself. I mean, I'm new to this NF stuff, but you know, I'm pretty sure I'm right. You stuck with the part of the challenge you were able to do - yay skin! - so clearly you were totally INTO DOING IT, but you were just sick.

2014! #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 2015! #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | 2016! #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 | #23 | 2017! #24 | #25 | #26 | #27 | #28 | #29 | #30 | #31 | #32 | #33 | 2018! #34 | #35 | #36 | #37v1 | #37v2 | 2019! #38 | #39 | #40reference materials | academy battle log

mermaid ninja assassin. on a motorcycle. with swords. and knitting needles. and kittens.

Yay I'm so glad to hear from you again! <3 and I agree with the rest, you can definitely still defeat all your foes, you are awesome like that! <3

Don't quit! Even you don't reach all of your goals and even if you have to fight Misty again, you'll be happier that you stuck with it!!

I hope you feel much better soon :)

This message was sent by my digital priestess, please excuse any errors.

The Introverted Goddess

Level 5 || STR 9 || DEX 6 || STA 6 || CON 12 || WIS 13 || CHA 7

Current Challenge: The Introverted Goddess is......

Past Challenges as Sin's Goddess: #1  #2  #3W  #3A  #4  #5  #6  #7  #8

That sneaky bitch must have pulled out her tentacool and used poison sting on YOU! You're not gonna let her get away with that are you?? Show her who's boss!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apfel! :( I hope you feel better ASAP it sucks that all that happened at exactly the same time :( 

Just focus on getting better and the challenge will win itself I'm sure :D 

tumblr_lwzph4IqYi1qackaro1_r1_500.gif

Assassin Guild Leader  Trainee

STR: 2 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 3 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 3

Current Challenge: Vengefulpear Revives!

Level 1

High Score:

Level 7 STR: 14 | DEX: 10 | STA: 1 | CON: 12 | WIS: 6 | CHA: 4

I gotta look up some freezer meals that I can do then. Boyfriend has friday off, so that'll be neat because it means 4 day weekend. So meal-planning will take longer, I'm checking some freezer meal things to possibly make. 

For this, I have two site recommendations. 

Mama & Baby Love

Once a Month Meals

I've made 2 recipes from first one. They were yummy. Have yet to try the second one.

Hope it helps!

Major Respawn in Progress

Current

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 4.1 5 6

"Each of you is perfect the way you are ... and you can use a little improvement." - Shunryu Suzuki 

Thursday (holiday) will be filled with cooking (I hope) so I can make fresh chicken stock/soup, Batwoman's carrot soup (I'm still in love with that and just finished all the soup I had frozen), spit roast, and I gotta look up some freezer meals that I can do then. Boyfriend has friday off, so that'll be neat because it means 4 day weekend. So meal-planning will take longer, I'm checking some freezer meal things to possibly make. 

And Well Fed had a great pre-cooking plan!!

Level 63 Human ... Oath of Ancients Paladin

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

STR: 14 | DEX: 14| CON: 17 | INT: 17 | WIS: 17 | CHA: 14

The SIde Tracked Quest (rough draft)

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines