LyricalSharon.....

HAS JOINED THE RANGERS! W00T W00T! 

.....and has the heart of an Amazon.... but currently the physique of a Hobbit!

And in order for that to change, LyricalSharon is challenged to become

MOAR GOODER!!!!!

lego-minifig-series-10-warrior-woman-710

Starting stats: LVL 2 STR 4 DEX 0 STA 4 CON 4 WIS 2 CHA 0

CHALLENGE GOALS

I am keeping the momentum of the last challenge going, and am adding goal #3. 

1. MOAR WATER! +3 CON

As I transition from Hobbit to Amazon, I must learn to hydrate like an Amazon! So,

For every cup of coffee I have, I must drink a glass of water.

(Ok ok, so most Hobbits drink tea. I'm a North American Hobbit.)

2. MOAR EXERCISE! +3 STR +2 STA +2 CHA

Amazons don't sit at home slouching and waiting for things to happen! They are ranging about (get it?? Ranging? Bahaha!), traversing the jungle, using their wits and skills, defending their land! 
I must get out and do SOME sort of exercise EVERY DAY except Sunday. 

3. MOAR TRACKING! +2 STA +3 WIS

Amazons always know what's going on in their territory. They are experts at tracking! They track prey, enemies....and in this case, the eating habits of a very hunger-driven Hobbit! 

I must track FOODS EATED erry day on MyFitnessPal. 

(I will award myself STA at the end of this because I HATE prolonged detail work. Gah! But it must be done.)

MOTIVATION

I want to be able to run, jump, and play

be active with my youth and not be out of breath after 5 minutes

hike the phenomenal trails in my area

look great and fit into my jeans cuz I'm out of clothes that fit

Nope. Actually, my motivation is 

BE MOAR AWESOME! 

• Like 3

LyricalSharon

~Hobbit with the heart of an Amazon~

LVL 4 STR 7 DEX 1.5 STA 8.75 CON 5 WIS 3.5 CHA 3

I'm getting this road on the show... 

This is so much cooler than [insert diet program]

Battle Log Current Challenge

ALL the moar!!

• Like 1

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Do all the things! I love it! Ranger-dom suits you!

• Like 1

Stonie

They/Them

Currently reading: Good Omens by Terry Pratchet & Neil Gaiman

Currently playing: Outer Worlds (Xbox)

Current DnD character: A radio presenter who’s magical bardic weapon is a portable radio broadcaster’s kit

are you moar gooderer?

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

I have been traveling for a week... Still tried to be active but the rest of the goals were sucky! But that's ok... I am home now and am trying to get back on it. When I have a bit of time today I'll try to properly update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LyricalSharon

you better!!

(wait... I should probably update my own thread before I start fussing at you :P )

Spoiler

Dark sky stretched above the figures squatting around the fire. The reddish light from the flames danced across their faces as they spoke among themselves in low tones. It had been a long haul, this last six-week, but though tired, they were happy as they recalled their accomplishments. The figures smiled, showed battle scars, boasted of trophies won and titles gained. They were satisfied, this group. And soon, soon it would be time to go out again. To conquer again. 

A rustling interrupted the quiet talk. The figures stood and gripped their spears, ready. Eyes on the edge of the jungle, muscles tense, they waited. 

Someone small tumbled out of the dense brush. 

"SHARON!" The figures rushed to pick up the little hobbit. "Where have you been? Are you all right? We thought you were lost to us!" Voices cried in a babble as the little creature was brushed off and righted.

"I'm okay, I'm okay," She said sheepishly as she made her way toward the flames. She looked at the Amazons around her. Their expectant faces demanded an explanation. "Well, um..."

"Her goals got the better of her," a commanding voice parted the cluster of people. Faces turned toward the tall woman striding toward the hobbit. Lithe, lean muscles flashed and bone necklaces clinked as the woman moved. Crouching near the fire, she eyed the hobbit.

"You took on too much when you tried to track, didn't you?" Not waiting for the girl to answer, she spoke to the people. "She knew the tracking was too advanced for her, yet she tried it anyways. Ambitious little hobbit," she chided, not unkindly. Her critical gaze swept over the girl again.

"You strayed from the water sources, as well. But you came back to them,"

LyricalSharon squirmed as the Amazon spoke. "I got thirsty," she admitted. A ripple of laughter went through the people. 

"Yes," The woman smiled wryly. "You would. Because you have still been traveling, haven't you? You've used some of the skills you've learned to keep moving. So all is not lost." 

The hobbit frowned as she watched the Amazon woman. She was everything LyricalSharon wanted to be - wise, strong, accomplished. She was powerful externally and internally. Nothing stopped her. 

"I met some new friends," the girl offered. "Scouts who have just started their training. They inspired me when the doldrums had me in their grasp." The Amazons shivered as they saw the look of panic flash across the girl's face. They knew those doldrums well. It was a battle that each of them had to fight, every six-week. Some never made it. 

"They asked me to train with them. I'm not leaving," she said hurriedly. "I just want to run with them. I know it will help me." 

"These scouts, are they part of the Rebellion?" Another Amazon asked. 

"No," replied LyricalSharon. "But they should be. They have all the qualifications."

"Run with them," the Amazon leader nodded at Sharon. "It will assist in your training. And," she stood, brushing her animal-skin skirt smooth and placing her hands on her hips, "You will track again, next six-week. But," she held up a hand as the hobbit tried to protest. "Not in the same manner as before. You will use the techniques of another Ranger to track. You will make pictures to track. Describing what you were tracking was too detailed for you, and caused you to fall short of your goals." The Amazons sniggered as LyricalSharon hung her head. The leader chuckled and crouched again, this time in front of the hobbit. Strong fingers lifted up the hobbit's chin. "Little one, work with your strengths. If you cannot fly, learn to run instead. You do well with pictures. Let that be an asset to your training."

The hobbit looked into the clear eyes of the Amazon leader in front of her. There was nothing but kindness there. The Amazons wanted her to succeed. She would make it, some day. Progress was slow, but the Amazons weren't going to give up on her. She would conquer. 

• Like 2

LyricalSharon

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines