Miyamoto - Onto The Plains

Miyamoto - Onto The Plains

My Main Goal :

For this challenge I decided to leave my beloved hidden forest, running out over the plains together with the scouts, providing they agree to take me with them for some time.

I have to get out of my head for a while, at least for the summer to come, leave out meditation kind of exercises and keep things basic and physical. So for this challenge I choose only a few simple missions.

My Missions:

- running at least three times a week for 30min /5K respectively

- special exercises for shoulder and neck every day not running

- drink at least 1,5 L water each day

- period.

I will be on vacation for the first week of this challenge, so I will start in the second week.

See you druids and hello to the scouts! Have fun and success in this new challenge!

Miyamoto

Viking  Warrior Level 5

STR: 7.5 | DEX: 11 | STA: 12 | CON: 12 | WIS: 12 | CHA: 9

Welcome Miyamoto. Switching from Druids is a good move. Sitting still is good but not sitting still is better. Like the simple goals.

• Like 2

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

Glad to have you aboard for a while. Goals look well thought out and achievable. Have fun on vacation!

Scout 30/Ranger 1 (3 skipped)

Spoiler

"I must not fear. / Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing......Only I will remain."
-Litany Against Fear

Facebook | Twitter | Runkeeper | Strava
Shukar Still Isn't Lion

Thanks all together for you warm welcome! I'm really looking forward to running along with you!

Had a >5K run yesterday in very warm weather across the woods. Aching legs afterwards, but felt fine!

See you soon

M.

Viking  Warrior Level 5

Miyamoto, you probably won't have seen them because they are in our old conference, but we are doing a few between-challenge mini's that are keeping everyone active. Since you're out and running anyway, you should join us for the last few days especially on this one where we are in two teams going for longest distance, and this one if you are interested in getting some diet momentum before the next challenge starts. This might give you a chance to meet some Scouts, as well!

Of course these are totally optional. I just wanted to make sure you knew they were there :)

Level 7 DINOSAUR Scout
STR: 9 - CON: 12 - DEX: 6 - STA: 10 - WIS: 16 - CHA: 11
Current Challenge
Scouts Base Camp
Scouts Tavern

Hey there. How's week one treating you?

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

**frantically sprays the Druid attraction mist around the Tavern**

*waves hand*

These aren't the druids you're looking for...

Hi all!

Sorry for not answering, but I had no internet access during my vacation.

Now that I've returned, I can start following my missions.

Week 1 was fine, because I hung around at Lago Maggiore,Italy, sitting on it's shores and enjoying the sun, only interrupted by short diving in the lake's cool waters :-)

But now I'll run on...

Greets M.

Viking  Warrior Level 5

Hi fearless, THX for your good wishes! Greets to Berlin!

My week #2 ran like intended, except the drinking part. I simply forgot to drink enough on two days of this week. I try to do better this week. Promised.

Viking  Warrior Level 5

Good job! Do you have any strategy for drinking more?

As I work in a  lab I'm unfortunately not allowed to have something to drink on my desk. I have to leave the lab each time I want to drink and go to my cabinet. That makes it difficult to remember drinking by looking on a bottle constantly.

So I try the following approach: I'll drink two glasses of water in the morning before entering the lab. Then each time I have to go to the toilet, I'll refill the lost liquid by drinking one glass immediately afterwards.

This system worked for me in the past so I'm confident...

Viking  Warrior Level 5

Some naughty virus of summer-flu threw me on the floor from the middle of week#4. Very high fewer and faintness. Aching joints and muscles. Doctor says: Save yourself!

I'm afraid I have to quit exercise for this week, maybe the whole rest of this challenge :-(

Viking  Warrior Level 5

Some naughty virus of summer-flu threw me on the floor from the middle of week#4. Very high fewer and faintness. Aching joints and muscles. Doctor says: Save yourself!

I'm afraid I have to quit exercise for this week, maybe the whole rest of this challenge :-(

Oh poo. Well, if that's what you need to do, you're wise to follow the advice. Planning on using a substitute plan, maybe involving diet change (fruit often helps if you're run down after an illness for example) and light exercise (i guess walking is allowed...?) to keep yourself mobile and prevent going to seed in the meantime...?

THX for your good tipps and wishes!

I seem to feel better now, but I'll be carefull with starting again fully. Maybe next week I'm on the road again. For now I stick to my drinking mission and do short and easy walks to be sure not to overdo it.

Greets M.

Viking  Warrior Level 5

Resumé at the end of this challenge:

Wasn't able to exercise during the last two weeks because of recovering from summer flu.

So I'll give me only 1 point for each category for doing the exercises at least in the first four weeks.

Perhaps better next time...

Greets and THX for your support!

M.

Viking  Warrior Level 5

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines