THE ASSASSINS' DEN (General chat thread)

Nuala

Is there a thread or form where we are supposed to post our end of challenge report-besides our own threads of course.

There will be. The new leaders are new, so things have been a few days late consistently due to vacations and getting familiar with what needs to be done and what it takes to get done. i would expect it to be up late on Tuesday or sometime Wednesday.

There is now :)http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/50915-assassins-report-how-did-you-do/

Thank you for bearing with the GLs this challenge, we are quite new to doing a little bit of everything and apfel had to step away for a bit, so it was just me and Hazard! Your patience is appreciated :)

Assassin Guild Leader  Trainee

STR: 2 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 3 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 3

Current Challenge: Vengefulpear Revives!

Level 1

High Score:

Level 7 STR: 14 | DEX: 10 | STA: 1 | CON: 12 | WIS: 6 | CHA: 4

No, Nuala - you're just early for the next one!  :playful:

Thanks, VP!!

• Like 1

Some sort of Jedi .....

We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less.  

Walk to Mordor Spreadsheet

Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35. 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43

"No, I'm from Iowa.  I only work in outer space." -- James T. Kirk

There is now :)http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/50915-assassins-report-how-did-you-do/

Thank you for bearing with the GLs this challenge, we are quite new to doing a little bit of everything and apfel had to step away for a bit, so it was just me and Hazard! Your patience is appreciated :)

Sorry, wasn't trying to be impatient. I just thought I wasn't seeing the thread. 

Thanks GL's BananaHazard and Vengeful Pear for all you do to make assassins such a great place to hang out in!

• Like 5

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

Elastigirl:Luck Favors The Prepared - Current Challenge: August 1 to September 4 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

I just found this quote here and thought is was something that would likely apply to us all, putting something we have tried into words.

Scott Adams, the creator of “Dilbert,†champions this idea in How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big:

“Goal-oriented people exist in a state of continuous pre-success failure at best, and permanent failure at worst if things never work out. 
Systems people succeed every time they apply their systems,
 in the sense that they did what they intended to do. 
The goals people are fighting the feeling of discouragement at each turn. 
The systems people are feeling good every time they apply their system. That’s a big difference in terms of maintaining your personal energy in the right direction.â€
  • Like 4

Species: Elven Vampire

Class: Assassin

Magic Numbers pvp

Heroes vs Villains 

I just found this quote here and thought is was something that would likely apply to us all, putting something we have tried into words.

Thanks for this reminder Harika. I was putting together my next challenge, and was thinking of saying I would up my chin up reps by 2 or 3 or?? Reading this reminded me how difficult it is to  say where you will be in 6 weeks, and how frustrating it is to work hard and not get there. Now I am changing my goals to the system I'm setting in place to help me increase my chin-up reps

• Like 2

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

Elastigirl:Luck Favors The Prepared - Current Challenge: August 1 to September 4 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

Any clues on what our next 6 week side challenge/the 6 mini challenges will be focused towards next challenge? Trying to figure out if I'm going to take part or not.

Dwarf Warrior
I am today what I made myself yesterday, I will be tomorrow what I make of myself today.

Current challenge: Juni0r83 works on his Schedule-Fu

Previous challenge: Juni0r83 re-evaluates and refocuses

Any clues on what our next 6 week side challenge/the 6 mini challenges will be focused towards next challenge? Trying to figure out if I'm going to take part or not.

At the moment I'm thinking of stretches and flexibility, but I'm open to suggestions, so if anyone has any ideas/themes they want for the mini-challenges you can PM me and I will look into it :)

Assassin Guild Leader  Trainee

STR: 2 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 3 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 3

Current Challenge: Vengefulpear Revives!

Level 1

High Score:

Level 7 STR: 14 | DEX: 10 | STA: 1 | CON: 12 | WIS: 6 | CHA: 4

At the moment I'm thinking of stretches and flexibility, but I'm open to suggestions, so if anyone has any ideas/themes they want for the mini-challenges you can PM me and I will look into it :)

Awesome! Also, new forums are up!

• Like 2

Dwarf Warrior
I am today what I made myself yesterday, I will be tomorrow what I make of myself today.

Current challenge: Juni0r83 works on his Schedule-Fu

Previous challenge: Juni0r83 re-evaluates and refocuses

Beginner parkour moves?

Sent using Tapatalk Owl Post.

• Like 1

AnnieP (respawned)

Starting over Newbie (second time's the charm)

"Never be satisfied with anything less than absolute perfection! ...said no sane person ever." -- Spark

"And my cheese monster will never be satisfied by cheddar, only the cheese of accomplishment." -- Ze Frank, An Invocation for Beginnings(NSFW)

Current Challenge: Finding Her Joy Again;  Previous Challenge: Here We Go Again

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines