The Great Hall: Ranger Chatter

Hammlin

Wednesday is for suspicious or evil creatures.  Apparently I'm just here to define random day's themes.

disaster-parakeet.gif

• Like 3

Level 2 Rebel
STR: 5    DEX: 1    STA: 7    CON: 6    WIS: 4    CHA: 4

"The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place, and I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward."

Latest Challenge

Challenge 1

Hey everyone! Don't forget- you can vote for a new Ranger Champion of the Week every single week! If you are having issues refreshing, just clear your cookies and see if that helps!!!

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

Raxie....WHAT IS THAT?

And how do i get one?

My Blog | My Story

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

Hey everyone! Don't forget- you can vote for a new Ranger Champion of the Week every single week! If you are having issues refreshing, just clear your cookies and see if that helps!

what are the parameters for nom inating miss hamminator!?

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

what are the parameters for nom inating miss hamminator!?

Not allowed lol but thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Blog | My Story

Sigh. ..

That was supposed to say "what are the parameters for nominating"

Sorry

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Sigh. ..

That was supposed to say "what are the parameters for nominating"

Sorry

;)

Hey rangers who are participating- week 5 of the mini is up!!!

My Blog | My Story

mouse-cursor-attack.gif

yep

• Like 3

Level 2 Rebel

"The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place, and I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward."

Latest Challenge

Challenge 1

Haha!

And since B & W seems to be a theme tonight...

gallery_17054_1166_39420.jpg

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity:

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

~T. E. Lawrence

When we contemplate the whole globe as one great dewdrop, striped and dotted with continents and islands,

flying through space with other stars all singing and shining together as one, the whole universe appears as an infinite storm of beauty. 
~John Muir

;)

Hey rangers who are participating- week 5 of the mini is up!!!

does this mean there are no parameters?

Spoiler

this is me tonight

xkcd-sleep-deprivation.png

thank GOD I have two nights off tonight!

• Like 2

Spoiler

does this mean there are no parameters?

It sounds like you might have a specific question? You can pm me if you like.

The point of the ranger of the week is to nominate a fellow ranger who is doing noteworthy things. It helps us to highlight other people around us who are accomplishing goals, going above and beyond being supportive, getting back on the wagon after a hard week etc

Does that help, Jenn?

My Blog | My Story

That helped :)

Spoiler

I think mostly I follow level ones this challenge. ... can we nominate them?

Spoiler

I think mostly I follow level ones this challenge. ... can we nominate them?

Ah gotcha. No for this lets keep it with threads posted in this guild specifically. Thanks.

• Like 1

My Blog | My Story

Ok

Spoiler

Sometimes one "Like This" is just not enough...

• Like 2

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity:

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

~T. E. Lawrence

When we contemplate the whole globe as one great dewdrop, striped and dotted with continents and islands,

flying through space with other stars all singing and shining together as one, the whole universe appears as an infinite storm of beauty. 
~John Muir

2856OMG.gif

• Like 2

Level 2 Rebel

Latest Challenge

Challenge 1

Psssst.... hey there! The challenge is over, but would you like to keep playing the game? Maybe do a little speed work? Build camaraderie before the next challenge? Have ridiculous web shenanigans while actually getting faster? ... Etc.?

I created a "virtual relay race" here http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/50848-adorable-mutant-relay-an-inter-challenge-game/#entry1123537

If you are fast, that's great, but you don't have to be fast to win the game. I made it so team points are cumulative, so every person is valuable and counts toward the team total. Do it for the team!

Okay! Hope to see you over there, but if not, enjoy your interim week!

• Like 1

Class and Profession: Level 23 Borg Queen 

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines