Ranger Champion of the Week!!!

Hammlin

I firmly believe in pats on the back and nods for awesomeness.

WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!

Whenever you see a ranger doing something AWESOME, making progress, being helpful ETC,

I want you to VOTE HERE for our guild's weekly CHAMPION!

Each Sunday night I will collect the votes for the week and update this thread with the current week's champion, so that you all can cruise over to their thread and give them a high five or virtual pat on the back! If you have a few people, feel free to vote as many times as you'd like!

Will you all help me recognize those among our ranks who are kicking ass and taking names?

97163.jpg

• Like 1

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

Be sure to use the anonymous link!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

My Blog | My Story

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

Congrats to Spark!!!

Our Ranger Champion of the week!!!

RCOW- Spark

Visit them and on their thread to see what they're up to!!!

• Like 6

My Blog | My Story

Congratulations Spark!  

Intro, Challenges:  1, 2

Level: 1   Race: Human  Profession: Ranger

STR: 2  DEX: 1  STA: 1  CON: 1  WIS: 3  CHA: 2

"[i fear] a cage. . . . To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - J.R.R. Tolkien

"Your mind will quit a hundred times before your body ever does.  Feel the pain and do it anyway"

Congrats to Starpuck!!!

RCOW- Starpuck

Visit them and on their thread to see what they're up to!!!

• Like 7

My Blog | My Story

Oh man!  *blush*  Wow!  I'm not a jerk, I swear.   I was on vacation and out of state and only just saw this now!! LOL.

Thanks, thanks!  >.>

I'm all aflutter lol.

(And this is TOTALLY what I needed to hit the ground running tomorrow.  Alas.  Vacay-mode is over.)

• Like 6

Level 69 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

Congrats to ShadowLion!!!

RCOW- ShadowLion

Visit them on their thread to see what they're up to!!!

• Like 3

My Blog | My Story

Hey, thanks!

*Glances further up the thread*

Erm. I'm feeling like a slacker the past two days. I better get my butt back in gear to keep up with them! ^^

• Like 5

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity:

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

~T. E. Lawrence

When we contemplate the whole globe as one great dewdrop, striped and dotted with continents and islands,

flying through space with other stars all singing and shining together as one, the whole universe appears as an infinite storm of beauty. 
~John Muir

Well done ShadowLion.

• Like 1

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

Congrats to Raxie4942!!!

RCOW-Raxie4942

Visit them on their thread to see what they're up to!!!

• Like 3

My Blog | My Story

gallery_4639_1047_16725.jpg

• Like 4

Level 2 Rebel
STR: 5    DEX: 1    STA: 7    CON: 6    WIS: 4    CHA: 4

"The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place, and I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward."

Latest Challenge

Challenge 1

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines