Edigo's 5th challenge : The Tri-Force of Movnomz

Edigo

As long as you're meeting your challenge goals, it's not such a big deal that you're not checking in that often! You've got a lot on your plate.  :)  Keep up the good work! 

quotes-about-inspirational_15684-1.png

Hope you are having fun and rocking your challenge out there!! 

Some sort of Jedi .....

We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less.  

Current Challenge: Return of the Persistent Priestess

Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35. 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42

"No, I'm from Iowa.  I only work in outer space." -- James T. Kirk

Well this challenge has not been a success. I skipped a lot of weeks. I will get back on track this week with exercise

Sleep is doing good, average 7h30 of sleep each night. I could use a bit more but im fine with that amount.

Food is not too bad but i have not eaten paleo for a while. Breakfast are harder now because some days i cant eat much oc anything. I eat some crap but the main meals are pretty clean and made from scratch, at least 80% of the time.

Havnt worked on the discipline much at all... But yeasterday i bought a book "the no cry discipline solution" and i like the thinking of that author, i had bought the sleep book from her and it helped a lot, so i hope this will give me better understantig and strategies.

I find i have a hard time pinpointing what my son can and cant do at 4yr old. Part of the problem an the solution is finding that out.

Other than that, this week woll be crazy, i am doing my job AND replacing a girl at work so very stressfull and busy. Only 5 days to go before she gets back, and then its my turn to go on a 2 week break!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Level 7 Yogini green witch

STR 3 - DEX 3 - STA 10 - CON 12 - WIS 13 - CHA 6

Previous challenges : 1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6|| 7 || || 9 || 10 || 11

Current challenge : august 2020

Mantra : I am calm, I am love

Even though you think you have been bad this challenge your new habits are still shining through. If I remember you used to never get more than 7 hours sleep, you are eating clean and unprocessed even though you are stressed with work, thinking about disciplining and pinpointing your standards of a 4year old is progress. I have found that children will rise to your expectations. As long as you are giving clear direction, working with them to learn the skill a time or two they can do a lot! Don't sell them short!

• Like 3

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

Yeap.  Triple that.  Your step down is WAY higher than you were a short time ago.  Great progress!!

Some sort of Jedi .....

We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less.  

Current Challenge: Return of the Persistent Priestess

Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35. 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42

"No, I'm from Iowa.  I only work in outer space." -- James T. Kirk

Even though you think you have been bad this challenge your new habits are still shining through. If I remember you used to never get more than 7 hours sleep, you are eating clean and unprocessed even though you are stressed with work, thinking about disciplining and pinpointing your standards of a 4year old is progress. I have found that children will rise to your expectations. As long as you are giving clear direction, working with them to learn the skill a time or two they can do a lot! Don't sell them short!

Non-scale victories.  The easiest way to help yourself is see how well you're doing is to see where you've come from.

wouh the week is almost up, taking a short break during lunch time in my last day at work before holidays !

it has been hectic, but you guys are right, i am still far better in general that i used to be 5 challenges from now. And my main goal this time was indeed sleep and i managed that.

i am thinking of next challenge, i will get back on track.

next 2 weeks are holidays for my family, a lot of quality family time to be expected, and we will also renovate the house a bit. We are replacing carpets by hardwood floors.

also need to think what to do for kiddo 2's room, we will probably make a room for us downstairs and the kiddos on the main floor. I am crossing fingers i can convince my boyfriend to move our room during the holidays, so my son can get his "new and improve room/play area" in our actual bedroom.

i don't care if i don't have a wall to close my room and closets and if it's not finished, we can do that a little at a time during the next months/year

but ajusting my son to his new "habitat" and making it fun for him before kid 2 is here takes priority in my mind.

AND, since we will be moving stuff around anyway for the hardwood floors ... why no do it all at once ?

anyway, i'll try to keep in touch, but if not, see you on the next challenge !!

• Like 1

This sounds like it makes sense to me! Give your son some time to get used to this change before the next one! Babies come first...

Stay in touch!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

In His hands and Under His wings, Phil 4:13; Is 40:31; Jer 29:11
 Adventurer by choice

Weel holiday is over in a day. Back to work on monday.

Riutines are now pretty much backwards lol but its not so bad, i actually look forward to getting back to the regular days.

Ill post my new challege soon. It will probably be a remake of this one but with improved goals.

I need to get back on track with exercise.

But for the rest i say i succeed on a lot of levels. Here are the new habots i have that i gained during the 2 week break and that i want to maintain:

- eating a bit more to nourish baby

- dishes done daily : empty dishwasher in the morning, fill it and clean up at every meal, start the dishwasher at night, repeat

- got a fist draft of a cleaning schedule based on days of te week. But not if daily task is not done (dishes, laundry, pick up)

- bought and started to read the no cry discipline solution. Eye opening for me (anger managment, who knew...) and filled with tools i started to use and some more i want to try. Will be a better mommy :)

- spent good and frequent quality time with my son

- maintained a good sleeping night hours (until today haha its 1am)

So yeah not bad for a challenge i stopped doing in tge middle

Babysteps they say

Damn right!

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines