a>run "kailer's_email"

10177489_10152394931351387_8993441844431

10421199_10152394931356387_4107731975407

Main Quest: Lose 40 pounds by my 26th birthday in 5 months (Current Progess: -26 lbs)

Goal 1 – Homestar Runner

150px-Homestar_Runner_Lite_T-Shirt_Close

3 runs per week

Finish ZR5K, then move on to Zombies, Run!

18 points possible, full at 16, half at 14

2 STA, 2 STR

Goal 2 – Bubs Concession Stand

230px-Bubs_Last_Stand.PNG

Whole42

42 points possible, full at 40, half at 30

2 WIS, 2 CON

EDIT: I will allow myself 3 diet sodas per week. We all know I've been struggling with diet recently and I think I still need this little cheat. If I find I'm not losing weight (or having other adverse reactions) I will reconsider. I will tackle the diet soda issue in a later challenge.

Goal 3 – Trogdor The Burninator

trogdor-3630.jpg

Burninate fat by staying active 2 times a week by burninating the countryside, the peasants, the peoples, and their thatch-roof cottages! Oooor.. any other non-running recreation.

Feel free to E-mail me below with suggestions, but I reserve the right to DELETE THEM.

12 points possible, full at 10, half at 8

3 DEX

Life Goals:

The Poopsmith

220px-poopsmith.PNG

Clean up the house!! In addition to the Dino Chores, one point will be awarded for each night on which there are no dishes in the sink.

1 pt. per night – 42 points possible

Teen Girl Squad – Cheerleader

200px-tgs1.PNG

Hey guys, let’s go get ready to LOOK SO GOOD! Seriously, seriously, seriously, stop putting make up on at work. One point for every day it goes on before leaving the house

1 pt. per work day – 30 points possible

72 total points in Life Goals, full at 65, half at 55

4 CHA

The Cheat

the_cheat.gif

The Cheat sneaks under the radar and throws bonus point raves. These bonus points can be applied anywhere to help boost poor scores.

-          1 point per week on which grocery shopping comes in under $75

-          1 point per week on which I get a perfect Dino Chores score

We start officially on 6/9/14! I will be updating until then (I am going to use the next 5 days as practice days :) ) I will update this post on Monday with starting stats.

• Like 7

Level 7 DINOSAUR Scout
STR: 9 - CON: 12 - DEX: 6 - STA: 10 - WIS: 16 - CHA: 11
Current Challenge
Scouts Base Camp
Scouts Tavern

Also happening this challenge, @Drunkensnake and I engage in a heated PVP!!

s36868_pc_10.jpg

First person to lose 5 pounds from their 6/9 starting weight will be crowned The King Of Town for the rest of the challenge. The loser shall wear the face of Strong Sad for the remainder of the challenge!

Saturday Weigh-Ins.

If neither of us loses 5 pounds this challenge we will both wear the face of Strong Sad for the entirety of the next challenge

PVP Starting Weight: 161.2 lb

Week One Saturday Weight: 156 lb.

Edit: This will now be a weekly challenge. Whichever of us loses the most weight each week will be that week's King of Town. That way we get 6 full weeks of motivation!

• Like 1

Level 7 DINOSAUR Scout
Current Challenge
Scouts Base Camp
Scouts Tavern

May all your 1s be cold.

• Like 1

Scout 30/Ranger 1 (3 skipped)

Spoiler

"I must not fear. / Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing......Only I will remain."
-Litany Against Fear

Facebook | Twitter | Runkeeper | Strava
Shukar Still Isn't Lion

I've never seen Homestar Runner but this challenge looks like a lot of fun!

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

*Jumps up and down excitedly at the Strongbad challenge theme*

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

PS did you forget Att points for the poopsmith one or was that deliberate?

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Looks like a fun challenge. I'll be interested to see what you do for non-running activities.

2016 goals: Hit goal weight. Build muscle.

2015 goals: Get stronger, stop loathing squats and get better at them - DONE!!!

2014 goal: Lose 52.5 lbs. - DONE!!! 12/13/14

MFP

May all your 1s be cold.

Although you know, I have found on certain spring evenings that a *cool* one can be pretty refreshing...

I don't think I get any of the references, but looks great none the less!

Hehe. Homestarrunner.com ... just a silly site of videos and games. Strongbad E-mails got me through middle school, I think.

I've never seen Homestar Runner but this challenge looks like a lot of fun!

Thanks, I hope so!! By the end you'll probably feel like you've seen the whole HRS site, haha.

I knew I liked you for a reason.

Aghee! Chammy is here, and she likes it! :D

*Jumps up and down excitedly at the Strongbad challenge theme*

I can just imagine this....

PS did you forget Att points for the poopsmith one or was that deliberate?

The Poopsmith and Cheerleader are both life goals, so they go into a common bucket. That way if I am mediocre on one I have another chance to be good each day. Habit building!

great challenge ! subbed :)

Hooray! I'm excited to do another one with you :)

Looks like a fun challenge. I'll be interested to see what you do for non-running activities.

I might be interested, too, lol. Last time I did yoga, bodyweight workouts, disc golf, hiking ... and only the BW workouts really helped. I wanted to make sure I had motivation to pick fun ways to stay active each week.

Level 7 DINOSAUR Scout
Current Challenge
Scouts Base Camp
Scouts Tavern

Arrrgh man, Tapatalk just got rid of my post! >x-o why?!?!?!?!?!?

Lol I waffle most of the time anyway. The jist of what I said is that your goals are excellent (love your new scoring system!), and I love the visuals too! Next challenge is gonna be awesome, I'm already getting hyped, sooo much awesomeness progress to look forward to! xD

Get ready to crush those practice days and annihilate this next challenge!

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

IntroductionBodyware: Fitness Journal

Challenge Belt: (1)(2)(3)(4), (5), (6), (7), [WOOT](8), [TEMP HIATUS], (9)

Bodyweight Info: Starting: 264.5lbs, Current: 167.8lbs (NEUTRAL)

IronGlider v2.10, Adventurer Rank: Level 8

Arrrgh man, Tapatalk just got rid of my post! >x-o why?!?!?!?!?!?

Lol I waffle most of the time anyway. The jist of what I said is that your goals are excellent (love your new scoring system!), and I love the visuals too! Next challenge is gonna be awesome, I'm already getting hyped, sooo much awesomeness progress to look forward to! xD

Get ready to crush those practice days and annihilate this next challenge!

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

Hehe. I'm impressed you picked up on the scoring difference! I'm thinking counting UP good behavior will be more encouraging to me that losing grades for bad behavior/missing out on good behavior. We shall seeeeeeeeeeeee.................!!

• Like 1

Level 7 DINOSAUR Scout
Current Challenge
Scouts Base Camp
Scouts Tavern

The Poopsmith and Cheerleader are both life goals, so they go into a common bucket. That way if I am mediocre on one I have another chance to be good each day. Habit building!

Umm... could I get a visual of Poop and Cheer together in that bucket?  :tongue:

Great goals, best of luck.

Sub'd

• Like 1

The Way

Better Now than Back Then

Better Now than Later On

This challenge is ridonkulous and I adore you.

Sent from my iPhone while riding a unicorn through the cosmos.

2014! #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 2015! #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | 2016! #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 | #23 | 2017! #24 | #25 | #26 | #27 | #28 | #29 | #30 | #31 | #32 | #33 | 2018! #34 | #35 | #36 | #37v1 | #37v2 | 2019! #38 | #39 | #40reference materials | academy battle log

mermaid ninja assassin. on a motorcycle. with swords. and knitting needles. and kittens.

Grat stuff Kailer, good luck with all your challenges.

Thanks Nightside! I'm so excited to follow you as a SCOUT this Challenge!! :D

"The Yellow Dart"...

I'm awesome.

You are also awesome for taking advantage of phonetic similarities in what may have been one of the finest sbemails every produced.  Go get that hustle and bustle, The Yellow Dart.  

This comment gets +5 .. no .. +10 extra credit points. Let me include a diagram to help illustrate my point:

Battery+Eating+101_6ce685_4820542.jpg

Umm... could I get a visual of Poop and Cheer together in that bucket?  :tongue:

Great goals, best of luck.

Sub'd

Oh goodness, I did say they "go in a common bucket" right after using the word poop. This was not wordsmithy of me, not in the least.

Glad to have you with me, Teri!

This challenge is ridonkulous and I adore you.

Sent from my iPhone while riding a unicorn through the cosmos.

Like author, like challenge, I'm afraid, lol. I'm excited to see how you get along this challenge, injury and all. I'm pulling for you!

Level 7 DINOSAUR Scout
Current Challenge
Scouts Base Camp
Scouts Tavern

Here's a little practice days update:

I mostly took a rest day yesterday, although I got restless and went for a quick 1 mile walk before bed. It's funny how that's a rest day for me now when 2 challenges ago my entire exercise regiment was to walk 1 mile 5 days a week. Interesting indeed!! Tonight will be W5D2 of ZR5K

I finally got my diet back under control! I earned my first pony point in a week and finally have some delicious photos to share with  you fine people again:

Dinner 6/3

10441925_10152396567131387_5812054800935

Lunch 6/4

10455865_10152396566861387_7164502200216

Dinner 6/4, a meal almost but not quite entirely unlike an omelette:

10402493_10152396566726387_4306600506381

I also got my chores back on track! Last night I cleaned the kitchen, collected all the cat toys, washed/folded/put away 2 loads of laundry, and in preparation for my next challenge I washed all the dishes before bed. The dino was very happy, indeed.

A mightily productive day. Good practice!

• Like 1

Level 7 DINOSAUR Scout
Current Challenge
Scouts Base Camp
Scouts Tavern

I support avocado for all meals. That dinner and lunch look yummy.

Mm, there was an amazing(ly strange) avocado chocolate pudding recipe in here a year or two back... Sounds disgusting, right? But strangely nice in a WTF kinda way. Hang on, let me see if I can dig it out....

*wanders off*

Oh yeah, here we go

combine in magic bullet/blender 1 ripe avocado, 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, 1/4 cup of almond milk (actually a little bit more), a teaspoon of vanilla extract, and lots of sweetening agent of choice (I use equal and honey). It is delicious and taste just like chocolate pudding

• Like 2

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines