HELLO & WELCOME!

As the title suggests - this is a PVP for all Pole tricks & positions! :D This can be for everyone at different levels (I will be separating levels on the spreadsheet once I complete it all)

Some rules to follow:

- You must post a picture of you doing a different pole trick (one trick per person allowed - I will detail this on the spreadsheet, as in you will have to pop your username beside the pole trick listed to show that you've done it). If a trick already has a name beside it you cannot do it! (this rule may change depending on how many experienced polers we have on here) Actually, I have changed my mind - I will post 3-4 different tricks per week (all of different levels) and you will be required to do that trick :) I will tick it off on the spreadsheet once everyone has completed their week. I will have to add everyone's names to the spreadsheet once they let me know they would like to do this. This is not limited to females either, men pole too! :D

- 1 trick per week per person please :)

- You must do the pole trick in a different place for each picture you complete - i.e, doing a fireman spin at a park then a basic climb on a random street pole. (this may change to beer pole if we start craving beer and poles....)

- You must perform these tricks SAFELY - your safety is of utmost importance!! If you cannot do a trick/are not at a certain strength level then please DO NOT  attempt it! There is a good reason why I am putting these in to levels!! We do not want any injuries & I will not be responsible for any injuries obtained (Attempt at your own risk). If you really want to attempt a trick and you think you are strong enough please ensure you have a spotter. Not someone who just stands there and watches but someone who is actively holding you and can support your weight if you fall. Also - I will post relevant tutorials for each trick and I am able to offer tips if needed.

- Please ensure you have a sturdy pole! (if you are experienced I hope you have an X-Pole as they are proved to be amazing) You do not want to end up like a lot of these people:

- Please also make sure you don't punch above your abilities! We don't want you ending up like these people:

- To ensure you have adequate grip and don't end up like people in the videos above do not moisturise the day before/the day of your trick, do not cover your skin with clothing as your skin is what makes you grip to the pole. (You will most likely get bruises!)

If anyone else has any more rules/tips they would like add please do so.

I will be getting the spreadsheet up and running as soon as I can :D - Edit - I can't be bothered working out how to create a spreadsheet so I will just post it on here as I go -

Egg, Level 1

Dragon, Adventurer

| STR 2 | DEX 0 | STA 1 | CON 0 | WIS 7 | CHA 0

1 2

Pole tricks

Week 1

Please ensure you warm up before attempting any moves!!

Beginner - Fireman Spin

Quick tips

- Remember to PULL with your arms

- One leg sits on the front of the pole, one goes behind

- A good way to build up strength for this trick is to grip the pole with one hand and drag yourself around, leaning outwards and in a spinning motion

- Keep your shoulders and arms engaged, along with activating your core. No rounded backs! Keep shoulder blades pretty much touching

Intermediate - Reverse Attitude Spin/Reverse Stag Spin

Quick tips

- Twist & push!

- Ensure you gain a bit of momentum by swinging your leg out a little bit :)

Advanced - Inverted V Spin

Quick tips

- 22 seconds on the video

- Do the V Spin only - no leg hook yet please!

- Remember to pull yourself up in to the Invert rather than jumping into it, if you are advanced you should know that it is not necessary to jump into it & you can hurt yourself.

These can be done on static or spinning pole depending on your preferences. Although I find them easier to learn on static in the beginning.

Let's see some pictures/videos!! :D

I will post mine soon.

Week 2

Watch this space next week!

Egg, Level 1

Dragon, Adventurer

| STR 2 | DEX 0 | STA 1 | CON 0 | WIS 7 | CHA 0

1 2