The Druid's glade, the place to be

I am Eve

Sweet minichallenge....

I tend to follow a lot of assasins, will be looking to visit my fellow druids more often. :)

• Like 1

Katastrophenkatzchen - Progress, not Perfection!

Race: Troll | Class : one ambitious  Druid-kitty

Level: 2 | STR 1 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 2

Challenges: 0,5, 1, 2 , Babysteps

Spoiler

(137/180 days) 26/9/14

76.1%
76.1%

No alcohol (12/42) 26/9/14

28%
28%

Start: 194 lbs, Final Goal: 154 lbs, Next Goal: 190 lbs / Current: 194.9 lbs (15. Sept. 2014)

-1%
-1%

*wanders by trips over pile of yoga mats.*

Oh!  hi... uh..

*looks around, feels awkward. Smiles and selects a mat at random and finds a place to the side in the shade.*

No need to feel awkward, my friend!  All are welcome!  We love to have you here.  :)

• Like 1
Spoiler

PREVIOUS CHALLENGES

2013: 6/1/13 - 7/24/13 - 9/15/13 - 11/6/13   2014: 1/5/142/19/14 - 4/9/14 - 6/6/14 - 7/24/14 - 9/11/14 - 11/5/14 

2015: 1/2/15 - 2/20/15 - 4/9/15 - 6/2/15 - 9/10/15 - 10/26/15   2016: 1/1/16 - 2/28/16 - 3/28/16 - 6/6/16 - 9/19/16 - 10/26/16 - 11/26/16   

2017: 1/1/17 - 9/17/17   2018: 1/1/18 - 2/5/18 - 8/13/18 - 11/26/18   2019: 1/7/19   2020: 9/13/20

stumbles in and finds a place in the sun.  falls flat and assumes the Mrtasana pose

This weekend was fun, but I feel rather drained.  I hope everyone had a good weekend, and good luck on your week 3!  

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

sub forum?  tai chi?   *looks around*   where?

Voila

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Profile photo is ancient but I'm too lazy to change it. 

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Hail Druids.

It is very quiet here, is everyone on a meditation retreat or has the walkabout begun already?

I have at least returned to the light and love of life and will be around later today to shed light on the new mini challenge among other things :nightmare:

I have chosen to believe in myself.

light_shining_through_the_clouds.gif

I am returned to the glade to be among my fellow Druids again.  I hope everyone's week ended well.  

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I take your sunrise, and raise you a sunrise of my own!

zyhe5a4y.jpg

Too bad it was raining :-P

Glad to have you back! :)

Sent from Tapatalk, all errors are the app's fault! ;-)

Level 6.5 Female Druid/Celtic Goddess
(Str. - 14) (Dex. - 10) (Sta. - 11) (Con. - 10) (Wis. - 11) (Char. - 13)

My Most Recent Challenge!

Spoiler

Awake every morning and do your best to follow this daily To-Do List:

1. Think Positively 2. Eat Healthy 3. Exercise Today. 4. Worry Less. 5. Work Hard. 6. Laugh Often. 7. Sleep Well.

Then? Repeat...

"Promise me you will always remember: You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
RIP C.H. aka. TexasToast

Dear Druids. The time has come for an ancient Druid tradition, created by the Australian Druids, namely the walkabout.

Go explore, and first explore the minichallenge thread!

• Like 1

Thought that this is the right place to ask:

What is the most powerful practice you know to make a

habit of constant positive thinking?

"There is beauty in hardship / There are poems in grief" -Assemblage 23, Damaged

| STR:2.25 | DEX:2.25 | STA:2 | CON:1.25 | CHA:3.25 | WIS:7 | A place I will collect my woots - if I remember

Challenges | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 15.115.2 |

Milythaels'  HOoRAY for which I am grateful | Today, right now, I am alive. And that is good.

It is amazing the power of those small gestures of love and kindness have on our lives. <3 - Liberator

"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stiched together with good intentions." - Augusten Burroughs, Magical thinking:True stories

"Pick up the pieces and keep going, one painfully slow step at a time." Hiraedd the twice-risen, hamadryad. 

"Spread love and understanding. Use force if necessary." - Leon Trotsky

"Let me think about the people I care about the most, and when they fail or disappoint me, I still love them, I still give them chances, and I still see the best in them. Let me extend that generosity to myself." zefrank1, An Invocation for Beginnings

"I don't feel guilty for wanting. That's like being mad because you have to breathe or pee. It just is." Someone in Reddit

"If you do strange things, strange things will happen!"

"That's it! Now go make something beautiful." -Jake Parker

A profound question.  I like it.  

I am a habitually happy person.  I don't get down very often and when I do, it's not for very long.  I enjoy Mondays while my coworkers constantly attempt to demonize it.  I wasn't always this way, however.  It took a long time, but every morning when I wake up; I smile.  It seems like a simple thing, possibly even strange, but for me, this worked.  I stopped thinking about all the negative things and focused on the positive.  Smiling throughout the day, at other people or because something good came through my mind helps as well.  

What about you, Fearkiller?  

• Like 2

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Short and interesting question with a long answer =)

It depends on where you are right now.

And what positive means for you. (Quite some people are just "false positive" and wonder why it doesn't help) Seeing things positive is more than finding a positive fact and pretending it to be true. It is being very very sure.

A good start will be getting rid of the opposite habits and working on some key areas for you.

I have an Idea for a mini challenge next time that will go into that direction, as I dealt with this issue last challenge, too.

For a start:

• Where do you have the worst negativity habits?
  • On which part do you want to improve? An easy start could be being thankful for things that happen. 
  • How much time and how long do you want to work? Specific area or overall result?

I am creating a challenge wrap up thread right now.

I'm sorry I couldn't follow you the last challenges, so please do me the favor to post your summary there.

I love to read success stories =)

Good night!

• Like 1

Fate whispers to the warrior: "You cannot withstand the storm."

The warrior whispers back:
 "
I am the storm."

I found that just acknowledging positive moments out loud seemed to reprogram negative thoughts to the background - smiling, saying good morning, thank you when someone is courteous, thanking people for making time for me, etc. Genuine gratitude had a huge impact on my outlook.

• Like 4

&,
Amazon of the Way

Gypsy Druid Paladin

Ranger Year 1: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 

Druid Year 2: 8 | 9 | 1011  | 12 | 13 |Year 3: 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |Year 4: 1920 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |Year 5: 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |Year 6: 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 |Year 7: 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53| 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |Year 8: 61 | 62 | 63 |

Local Foods Guru | Financial Freedom Fighter | Minimalism Yoda | Smaug-Slayer
Heidi Chronicles My NF Character Sheet | @theheidifeed | Amazon of Awesome | MySlashdotKarmaIsExcellent

Druids glade seems always a pretty quiet place. I'm excited to come here next challenge.

Thanks fearkiller for this really important question!

• Like 1

Spoiler

(137/180 days) 26/9/14

76.1%
76.1%

28%
28%

Start: 194 lbs, Final Goal: 154 lbs, Next Goal: 190 lbs / Current: 194.9 lbs (15. Sept. 2014)

-1%
-1%

Druids glade seems always a pretty quiet place. I'm excited to come here next challenge.

And we are happy to have you!

I love the quiet serenity of the Druids. 

• Like 1

&,
Amazon of the Way

Gypsy Druid Paladin

Druid Year 2: 8 | 9 | 1011  | 12 | 13 |Year 3: 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |Year 4: 1920 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |Year 5: 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |Year 6: 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 |Year 7: 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53| 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |Year 8: 61 | 62 | 63 |

Heidi Chronicles My NF Character Sheet | @theheidifeed | Amazon of Awesome | MySlashdotKarmaIsExcellent

By the way, any idea when the next forums are going to be up?

(not that some of us are antsy or anything . . .  ) 

:)

&,
Amazon of the Way

Gypsy Druid Paladin

A profound question.  I like it.  

I am a habitually happy person.  I don't get down very often and when I do, it's not for very long.  I enjoy Mondays while my coworkers constantly attempt to demonize it.  I wasn't always this way, however.  It took a long time, but every morning when I wake up; I smile.  It seems like a simple thing, possibly even strange, but for me, this worked.  I stopped thinking about all the negative things and focused on the positive.  Smiling throughout the day, at other people or because something good came through my mind helps as well.  

What about you, Fearkiller?  

Honorable Order of Rebellious Appraising Yeomen has done a lot of good to my headspace, and Love your Body and Food also, as they have focused me to look myself and my body positively.

Also, I took a lot of lessons with me from the latest dark patch in my life (quite surprisingly the hardest times taught me the most about positivity and myself).

Short and interesting question with a long answer =)

It depends on where you are right now.

And what positive means for you. (Quite some people are just "false positive" and wonder why it doesn't help) Seeing things positive is more than finding a positive fact and pretending it to be true. It is being very very sure.

A good start will be getting rid of the opposite habits and working on some key areas for you.

I have an Idea for a mini challenge next time that will go into that direction, as I dealt with this issue last challenge, too.

For a start:

• Where do you have the worst negativity habits?
  • On which part do you want to improve? An easy start could be being thankful for things that happen. 
  • How much time and how long do you want to work? Specific area or overall result?

I am creating a challenge wrap up thread right now.

I'm sorry I couldn't follow you the last challenges, so please do me the favor to post your summary there.

I love to read success stories =)

Good night!

I am a Adventurer, so look for my summary there. I have inclination to join Druids though.

I have strong fear towards new, uncertain situations, and life in general.

I have an instinct to see the possible hurt in things first, and then the good things.

I want to reverse that, so that I love myself not just in fleeting moments, but

see the beauty in myself every day.

And I will devote as much time as it takes for this. I mean years if it comes to down it. Because if when love will be my

viewpoint from where I look the world... I have experienced it briefly, and it is a beautiful

feeling :love_heart:

I found that just acknowledging positive moments out loud seemed to reprogram negative thoughts to the background - smiling, saying good morning, thank you when someone is courteous, thanking people for making time for me, etc. Genuine gratitude had a huge impact on my outlook.

Yes, gratitude, so very much. Hard to be negative when grateful :)

• Like 1

"There is beauty in hardship / There are poems in grief" -Assemblage 23, Damaged

| STR:2.25 | DEX:2.25 | STA:2 | CON:1.25 | CHA:3.25 | WIS:7 | A place I will collect my woots - if I remember

Challenges | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 15.115.2 |

Milythaels'  HOoRAY for which I am grateful | Today, right now, I am alive. And that is good.

It is amazing the power of those small gestures of love and kindness have on our lives. <3 - Liberator

"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stiched together with good intentions." - Augusten Burroughs, Magical thinking:True stories

"Pick up the pieces and keep going, one painfully slow step at a time." Hiraedd the twice-risen, hamadryad. 

"Spread love and understanding. Use force if necessary." - Leon Trotsky

"Let me think about the people I care about the most, and when they fail or disappoint me, I still love them, I still give them chances, and I still see the best in them. Let me extend that generosity to myself." zefrank1, An Invocation for Beginnings

"I don't feel guilty for wanting. That's like being mad because you have to breathe or pee. It just is." Someone in Reddit

"If you do strange things, strange things will happen!"

"That's it! Now go make something beautiful." -Jake Parker

By the way, any idea when the next forums are going to be up?

(not that some of us are antsy or anything . . .  ) 

:)

Noooo not antsy at all... checking for the new subforum every 3 min or so. ;)

But the current challenge is marked as previous challenge so the new subforums should be up soon.

• Like 1

Spoiler

(137/180 days) 26/9/14

76.1%
76.1%

28%
28%

-1%
-1%

Wednesday

It is so hot in my part of the glade that I am sitting with my feet immersed in cold air (out the window in the physical world) sipping a refreshing cold mead (champagne  :nightmare:  ).

I have looked around in all the fellow Druids adventure threads and seen that even though the (hot) summer takes its toll, there has been much revealed and achieved during these six weeks.

My heart fills with pride and love and I cheer you all.

Hail druids!!!!!!

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines