• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

I am Eve

The Druid's glade, the place to be

I have looked around in all the fellow Druids adventure threads and seen that even though the (hot) summer takes its toll, there has been much revealed and achieved during these six weeks.

My heart fills with pride and love and I cheer you all.

Hail druids!!!!!!

We are an awesome lot, it's true.

Wednesday

It is so hot in my part of the glade that I am sitting with my feet immersed in cold air (out the window in the physical world) sipping a refreshing cold mead (champagne  :nightmare:  ).

I have looked around in all the fellow Druids adventure threads and seen that even though the (hot) summer takes its toll, there has been much revealed and achieved during these six weeks.

My heart fills with pride and love and I cheer you all.

Hail druids!!!!!!

I immersed my feet in a bowl of cool water, this really does the trick!

Hey Druids!  I'm so freaking excited for the next challenge I can hardly stand it!  Who's with me?!   :D

Yay! Excitement!

But also uneasyness because I still can't figure out good, achievable goals.... :/

Yay! Excitement!

But also uneasyness because I still can't figure out good, achievable goals.... :/

I know the feeling!  Is there anything I can do to help?   :frog:

Welcome to the druids!

And patience =)

We'll leave this beautiful glade pretty soon ;)

Any guesses where we'll spend the next six weeks?

@Fearkiller: I answer tomorrow, but you are gonna rock it.

Do you know the law of attraction or "The Secret"?

@ Kätzchen: We'll help you with the goals. Just post your mission and what you want do do for it and we can make some suggestions ;)

• Like 2

Honorable Order of Rebellious Appraising Yeomen has done a lot of good to my headspace, and Love your Body and Food also, as they have focused me to look myself and my body positively.

Also, I took a lot of lessons with me from the latest dark patch in my life (quite surprisingly the hardest times taught me the most about positivity and myself).

I am a Adventurer, so look for my summary there. I have inclination to join Druids though.

I have strong fear towards new, uncertain situations, and life in general.

I have an instinct to see the possible hurt in things first, and then the good things.

I want to reverse that, so that I love myself not just in fleeting moments, but

see the beauty in myself every day.

And I will devote as much time as it takes for this. I mean years if it comes to down it. Because if when love will be my

viewpoint from where I look the world... I have experienced it briefly, and it is a beautiful

feeling :love_heart:

Yes, gratitude, so very much. Hard to be negative when grateful :)

Hey,

when you are negative you will attract negative stuff.

When you are afraid of what can go wrong, you just think of things going wrong. 

But: if you are positive things will work out just fine. There will be drawbacks, but just go back to being positive and go on.

Easier said than done =)

Gratitude is a great way to work towards being positive.

Visualizing things to work out perfect instead of worrying works good, too.

What do you think writing down 10 things you are grateful for every day will do?

How about visualizing things to work out fine 2 times for every negative thought?

• Like 2

Namaste ~

I'm pretty new around here - this is my first challenge on NF. I'm a long time yogini, and I enjoy meditating and nature. So clearly, I resonate with the Druids a lot, and I wanted to finally drop in and introduce myself and say hello. ^.^

I have yoga as one of my quests this challenge - I'm trying to get better at my home-based yoga practice, especially because I begin my teacher training program next month. I was wondering if any of you have pointers on keeping your home-based practice successful? What works for you, what doesn't? Your input is greatly appreciated!

Very pleased to meet you all!  :panda:

Welcome to the Druids!

There are a couple Level 1 accountability groups running around; drop by and introduce yourself.

Of course you are always welcome to hang with us here.

We do sun salutagtions near the lake, and drink tea, and share shortbread.

And of course, just chill out or play.

• Like 1

Welcome to the Druids!

There are a couple Level 1 accountability groups running around; drop by and introduce yourself.

Of course you are always welcome to hang with us here.

We do sun salutagtions near the lake, and drink tea, and share shortbread.

And of course, just chill out or play.

Thank you!  :panda:

Sun salutations and tea sound great. ^.^

By the way, the Glade was our meeting spot last challenge, and for this round we have moved over to the lake

Stop by there and introduce yourself to your fellow druids! They have lots of great advice and are the friendliest folk around.

• Like 1

By the way, the Glade was our meeting spot last challenge, and for this round we have moved over to the lake

Stop by there and introduce yourself to your fellow druids! They have lots of great advice and are the friendliest folk around.

I will! Thank you.  :panda: