Time to 'Cut' it out Chris

Glad to be part of your journey again, Chris!  Just keep plugging along, and you will probably find that there are some other "weirdos" on the rig too!

• Like 1

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personal Stats: (
About Me)
Start Weight: 279.6    Current Weight: 270.1    Goal Weight: 220.0

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Challenge History: Lvl 1 Rebel, PvP, Lvl 2 Warrior, Lvl 3 Warrior

Weird and strange are relative, lead by example that's what I do :-)

Sent from phone any miscommunication is the phones fault.

• Like 1

Race: Demi-Human

Class; Ranger Level: 3

STR:5 | DEX:5 | CON:6 | INT:1 | WIS:5 | CHA:1

Former ​Challenges: 1, 2, 3

Orcs Killed

100%
100%

Coffee challenge: Failed :(

Next up: Nerd Rumble 2015

I am Groot.

Good to be back on solid ground and great to see all you great guy's here for some much appreciated support. I even just went with the thai green curry for dinner instead of all the fried foods with chips. Feeling pretty good at the moment even though I only have a week at home before I'll be back to go offshore again :o

I'm currently still under my calories from my calculations but only have room for one pint. Good thing my 40 minutes on the threadmill burnt 600 calories to give me room for one or two more. So with that back to my date.

Hello gorgeous!

Posted Image

Sent from my nokia 3210

• Like 6

Race: Undead Gnoll | Class: Ranger

[Level: 3 | STR 4 | DEX 2 | STA 4 | CON 4 | WIS 5 | CHA 4 ]

Intro: And Breath.. Challenges: #1,#2,#3(FAIL),#4

You don't drown by falling in the water, you drown by staying there.

-Edwin Louis Cole

Ok, caught up.  This thread has me cracking up already.  From your picture with the bed head (hilarious!), to the difficulties between imperial and metric.  I love the post about the sleeping bag, I can totally see that skit happening in my head.

And regarding the Aussies (I work with a team from Sydney) the only thing we can NEVER figure out is how to tell each other how hot or cold it is.  :)

Oh, and that damned picture makes me thirsty.  Damn you beer for being so good!

• Like 1

Xahn

Human Level 3 Adventurer

STR: 7 DEX: 5 STA: 2 CON: 5 WIS: 7 CHA: 6

Battle Log, Challenges: #1, #2, CURRENT

°C vs °F ?  I say screw 'em both and the world should switch to the Kelvin scale!  Winter wouldn't seem so bad if the weather report was more like.."Better bundle up it'll be a chilly 233 degrees out today!)  :playful:

Also, now I want a pint myself...to bad it's 8am  :grumpy:

• Like 4

Half/Ogre, Ranger Level 0

STR: 0, Dex: 0, STA: 0, Con: 0, WIS: 0, CHA: 0

Now back in Ireland and having a rest day again for myself since my hip is giving me jip after my running. I am just under the calories today even though I had a slice of chocolate cake but it's soccer and beer now with the father so not for long. At least I'll be staying under the 2500 :P

Sent from my nokia 3210

• Like 2

-Edwin Louis Cole

Hello gorgeous!

Posted Image

Truer words have never been spoken!

~Damn you auto-correct~

Personal Stats: (
About Me)
Start Weight: 279.6    Current Weight: 270.1    Goal Weight: 220.0

Challenge History: Lvl 1 Rebel, PvP, Lvl 2 Warrior, Lvl 3 Warrior

Thai green curry sounds so much better than all the fried food!  Hope the rest of your weekend was great and you're feeling alright today.  :)

• Like 2

. I am Elder . Woosah . Sunshine . Plants . Fur babies . New book smell . Cinnamon . Pepperoni Pizza .

Well I may be drunk and will therefore update tomorrow :tongue:

Sent from my nokia 3210

This madness brought to you by: Beer!  It's what's for dinner!

you-gotta-love-yoga-pants_o_2259813.jpg

• Like 3

Level 2 Rebel
STR: 5    DEX: 1    STA: 7    CON: 6    WIS: 4    CHA: 4

"The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place, and I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward."

Latest Challenge

Challenge 1

Sounds like you're enjoying this challenge more than the last one! Keep it up :D

• Like 1

Race: Demi-Human

Class; Ranger Level: 3

STR:5 | DEX:5 | CON:6 | INT:1 | WIS:5 | CHA:1

Former ​Challenges: 1, 2, 3

Orcs Killed

100%
100%

Coffee challenge: Failed :(

Next up: Nerd Rumble 2015

I am Groot.

Lol, drunk posts are better than their cousin, the drunk text.  Those get you into trouble.   ;)  Not that I would know anything about that.

Just as long as you don't do the drunk visit and end up at the wrong address at 5:00 in the morning.  Someone was ringing my doorbell that early this past Sunday.  Let me tell you, I wasn't that happy about it since that was the day I was planning on sleeping in.  Oh the places you will go.... while drunk.

• Like 2

Smurray -- Ranger (Level 4)

STR 8 | DEX 5 | STA 8 | CON 8 | WIS 14 | CHA 9

Challenges:

Current,, First, Second, Third, Fourth

It never hurts to add a little more color to life... a lot more color could be a bit painful.

Well I've calmed down and actually turned down yet another night on the sauce :D

There were many tasty beverages had and a particular tasty lady whom I blame for the second night as I had to try at least ;). So all in all a great time was had but I over did it :( I didn't eat any junk but the sheer amount of calories drunk was horrendous (and impressive) so my eating goal was out for the two days and only one night was planned so the other was a fail too. I'm taking the two days as cardio work though as they both involved walking 5 miles plus. I'm back to it now though and have a good week ahead.

Now before this little slump I had been disappointed in myself with my core goals and now I'm even less happy I have to get doing this properly so there are abs in existence at least ^_^

I've updated my stats in my second post where they'll all go for a comparison. I meant to put them here too but I can't remember them :P off to catch up after all the neglect I'll be busy.

Sent from my nokia 3210

• Like 1

-Edwin Louis Cole

Lol, drunk posts are better than their cousin, the drunk text.  Those get you into trouble.   ;)  Not that I would know anything about that.

drinking-chart.jpg

• Like 3

Level 2 Rebel
STR: 5    DEX: 1    STA: 7    CON: 6    WIS: 4    CHA: 4

"The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place, and I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward."

Latest Challenge

Challenge 1

A small binge isn't horrible. I find my body actually responds well- a day of craziness kick starts my body into fooling that I'm not going to keep abusing it for the next few days. Then BAM! you kick some butt while it's still feeling good and bounce back stronger than ever. I've read some diet plans that encourage some cheat meals just for this effect- so your body doesn't always feel like it's in a fasting mode and will ease up on holding on to its reserves.

The trick is getting back on after the binge. So kick some butt in week 2!

Quirky DM

My Battle Log: QuirkyDM going Quazy

"Success is simply a matter of luck. Ask any failure."

Now before this little slump I had been disappointed in myself with my core goals and now I'm even less happy I have to get doing this properly so there are abs in existence at least ^_^

You're doing good, at least you are here telling us about it instead of hiding in a corner.  Now that you're over your little slump you can get over it and move foreward!  Keep working at it and you will kick ass.  

. I am Elder . Woosah . Sunshine . Plants . Fur babies . New book smell . Cinnamon . Pepperoni Pizza .

Big strong day today and feeling great for it here we go:

Squats:

1x5 20kg

2x5 40 kg

5x5 70kg

2x5 50kg

Total of 6 pullups with all negatives on the way down.

Deadlifts:

5x5 50kg

Watching my back and form.

Bench:

1x5 20kg

2x5 30kg

4x5 50kg

2x5 40kg

Barbell rows:

5x5 40kg

Leg press machine:

1x5 100kg

5x5 120kg

Lat pull down:

5x5 60kg

Seated dumbbell press:

3x5 15kg dumbbells

2x5 12.5kg dumbbells

Curls:

4x5 12.5kg dumbbells

Ab workout where I did 5 rounds of 12 situps with 30 seconds of plank in between and no rest.

All in all happy with that and my foods been great too. Have a checkup for my back now tomorrow feeling a bit nervous I'll be ruined if it's bad :(

Sent from my nokia 3210

• Like 1

-Edwin Louis Cole

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines