• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Red1263

Red1263 Meets the Lunarian Sage

Soon after the Band of Brothers' encounter with the Medusa, they explored the cave further and came across a strange room that was paved with a clear glass.

As the Band explored the room, they found in the middle of the room a strange statue

2d3e872f-92c5-4165-926a-5d68336fd3e9.gif

"Huh, that's odd, I thought after Red slayed the Medusa, that all of the people returned to normal." Blue commented. "I heard that the longer you stayed a statue, the longer it'll take to be normal." GC added. "Isn't... Isn't anyone going to help me? I'm still injured, you know!" Red cried. "Nah, you're fine!" they both replied.

Partywalk.png

As they chatted, an old voice echoed in the room, "Perhaps I may be of assistance." Suddenly, the statue turned to flesh!

207bb4c8-1913-4502-9195-6410234d6e47.gif

Standing before the Band, an old Sage casts a cure spell on Red!

9bbd552e-663b-4663-a8b0-c6d01f877940.gif

"Oh wow! I feel a LOT better! Thank you... err... Who are you?" Red inquires. "My name is FuSoYa, I'm a Lunarian Sage." The Band looks at him puzzled. "Allow me to demonstrate." He reveals that he was standing upon a teleporter. "Here. Follow me, I have a feeling our meeting was not by chance. I have a gift for you." "So do we follow the strange old man?" "Well, let's see what this guy has to offer." "He doesn't seem like a bad old guy."

Teleport.gif              FuSoYa.gif        Partyline.png

Soon the Band finds themselves in a crystal palace, they stood there in awe and were mesmerized at the beauty that they were standing in. "Where are we?" "You are on the Moon." Immediately, they were filled with shock. "The-the-the Moon?!" "How is this possible?!" "W-W-WHAAAAAA?!" "Calm yourselves, yes, you are on the Moon," FuSoYa said, "I've brought you here for a purpose, I'm going to give you Lunarian teachings."

820a4690-2fb5-4a44-af3c-36c267246307.gif     Partyline.png

1. "Err... Assuming you have gathered yourselves. You'll find that you're lighter than you normally are, back on Earth." In fact, You'll probably lose 10 poundsOf course, you can also achieve this by wisely deciding to eat healthier things and drinking water more so than anything else. Lunarians can obtain +3 Wis and +2 Con with this."
  2. "Lunarians have a strong core, They can reach a 5 minute plank just by following the instructions written in the scroll here: http://30dayfitnesschallenges.com/30-day-plank-challenge/ Lunarians can get +3 Sta and +1 in Str, for it is a tedious undertaking"
  3. "Lunarians rise and fall asleep with the Moon and you shall as well. Sleeping earlier and waking earlier are essential to Lunarians. You currently don't have a set schedule, but I will make sure you sleep by 11:30 and wake up by 7:30 all exceptions are excluded of course. Lunarians gain +3 Wis from this."
  4. "What is that music? It sounds interesting" "Ahh, So you do hear it, then you shall learn it so as to remember the Song of our people. I'll only ask you to play and learn the first part of Moonlight Sonata on Piano as it is a rather difficult task for Earthlings. Lunarians easily gain +3 Wis by learning this."

c30016ca-367e-4558-bd2c-6f5407ffdd16.png                                       8f6f182e-5f6a-4c01-8d21-e5bda7e6eece.png

48ca4dec-d9a8-48da-b1a3-a42290cca2dd.png

(Would you three come down here!?)             

\/                          

b64cb51e-91b9-4a3a-8d1c-ef5ca9a58148.gif                                                      

• Like 6

Always a pleasure to read your starting posts, my friend! Let's keep each other accountable for the sleep goal, yeah? 5 min plank sounds AWESOME! That'll kill the core in a good way :)

WOOOOOOOOOO! I'm ready to roll with ya buddy!

Wolf

Your introduction is as awesome as your stories last challenge were :). I like your goals, especially the Moonlight Sonata. It's so beautiful! Good luck with your challenge ;).

Great write up Red :)

Good luck!

Thanks KB Girl!

Always a pleasure to read your starting posts, my friend! Let's keep each other accountable for the sleep goal, yeah? 5 min plank sounds AWESOME! That'll kill the core in a good way :)

WOOOOOOOOOO! I'm ready to roll with ya buddy!

Wolf

Thanks Wolf Brother! It's is going to be a hard goal for me to get! I'm a night owl by nature. Heh, my plan is to kill myself piece by piece :P

*sneaky, subs, leaves*

What was that?! >.> huh, guess it was nothing...

Love the music goal! The idea of a 5 minute plank is making my abs explode, but pretty sure you got it.

Thanks Redwoodfog! I know it's going to be a pretty hard undertaking, but I've gotta do it!

Your introduction is as awesome as your stories last challenge were :). I like your goals, especially the Moonlight Sonata. It's so beautiful! Good luck with your challenge ;).

Thank you Waanie, I'm glad that you liked it.

Love your theme, great as usual. Sub'd

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Thanks Mdowning!

Great introduction, as always. Have a great challenge! :D :D

Thank you SL I hope this is a good one!

• Like 1

5 minutes plank? This I will see

The evil dancing circus monkeys that live in my phone rarely let my communications come through appropriately

c30016ca-367e-4558-bd2c-6f5407ffdd16.png                                       8f6f182e-5f6a-4c01-8d21-e5bda7e6eece.png

48ca4dec-d9a8-48da-b1a3-a42290cca2dd.png

(Would you three come down here!?)             

\/                          

b64cb51e-91b9-4a3a-8d1c-ef5ca9a58148.gif                                                      

I love this :P   What instrument do you play?

Moonlight sonata is such a lovely song. :) It's a good thing you're aiming for just the first movement and not the whole thing, though.  The third movement is really really difficult.  And holy crap on the 5 minute plank!  That sounds completely crazy to me.  Good luck with your goals!

5 minutes plank? This I will see

The evil dancing circus monkeys that live in my phone rarely let my communications come through appropriately

You and me both!

I love this :tongue:   What instrument do you play?

:P Ahh, Piano, I've fixed it 

Moonlight sonata is such a lovely song. :) It's a good thing you're aiming for just the first movement and not the whole thing, though.  The third movement is really really difficult.  And holy crap on the 5 minute plank!  That sounds completely crazy to me.  Good luck with your goals!

Thanks Nymeria! I'm honored to have you on the thread! I know, The Sonata is most complex, I keep listening to it, and when I get to the 3rd movement, I'm thinking to myself, 'How am I going to play that?!'

• Like 1

Ha, your story is great! Do you have tricks for going to bed earlier? I've slipped - I used to be great at it, but I need to turn my "go to bed now" alarm back on.

Sent from my iPhone while riding a unicorn through the cosmos.

• Like 1

Good luck with your goals, Red! I'm aiming towards that "get more rest" thing as well, might exchange tips along the way.

P.S. You got a rider's license for that unicorn, karinajean?

• Like 1

Love your intro. Looking forward to questing in the RP AB.

You have reminded me that I, too, need to get more sleep. I tend to want to stay up super late and sleep in super late. My daughter rarely allows that, though.

This message may or may not have been typed by a toddler.

Ha, your story is great! Do you have tricks for going to bed earlier? I've slipped - I used to be great at it, but I need to turn my "go to bed now" alarm back on.

Sent from my iPhone while riding a unicorn through the cosmos.

Heya Karinajean! Heh, good ol' fashioned "OK, it's Blank O'Clock, I should go to bed" and hoping that I'll listen to myself. For the most part, just make sure that you sleep earlier in small increments, try not to do it too early, otherwise your body will still be awake

Subbed! Love your story

Heya Edigo, thanks!

Good luck with your goals, Red! I'm aiming towards that "get more rest" thing as well, might exchange tips along the way.

Heya DarK_RaideR, I'm honored to have you on my thread! I know it seems to be one of the hardest goals to achieve! Do you have any questions?

Love your intro. Looking forward to questing in the RP AB.

You have reminded me that I, too, need to get more sleep. I tend to want to stay up super late and sleep in super late. My daughter rarely allows that, though.

This message may or may not have been typed by a toddler.

Heya Kareesh, I'm glad to have you on my thread. 

I'm glad that I've reminded you, Surprizingly, Rest is something we all need, Who knew? :P

Great quest. Love your story. Can't wait to see how you do!

Heya T2Sarah! You and me both! I'm glad to see that you liked my story.

Great goals, and grey story as always!!

You are trying to kill yourself? Last challenge was pistol squat, now 5 minutes plank??

well I have an "M" endorsement on my drivers license which to my understanding stands for Motorcycle and Magical. So, yes. fully endorsed and licensed to ride magical creatures. :playful:

Love the goals!  I think we all need to incorporate more sleep in our lives =)  Your opening story and pics are awesome as always!  Good luck on that 5 minute plank.  I saw a story the other day of the girl who beat the world record for longest plank 1 hour, 20 minutes, 5 seconds.  Holy boredness!  =)

Great goals, and grey story as always!!

You are trying to kill yourself? Last challenge was pistol squat, now 5 minutes plank??

Thanks Clarys! Nice picture btw.

Kill myself?... uhhh... of course not >.>

well I have an "M" endorsement on my drivers license which to my understanding stands for Motorcycle and Magical. So, yes. fully endorsed and licensed to ride magical creatures. :playful:

... I KNEW IT!

Love the goals!  I think we all need to incorporate more sleep in our lives =)  Your opening story and pics are awesome as always!  Good luck on that 5 minute plank.  I saw a story the other day of the girl who beat the world record for longest plank 1 hour, 20 minutes, 5 seconds.  Holy boredness!  =)

Thanks Lilbichy, I'm glad you liked the story. Oh wow 1 hour?! That's just plain insanity.

Awesome story! Good luck Red, I am rooting for you :)

Thanks KL! I'm rooting for you back!

Day 1: Alright, so using the tracking technique I learned last challenge...

1. 10 lbs: Today, I ate Chicken and Pasta, we didn't have any greens in the house yet, and I drank Iced Tea, when I should've drank water. I did however made sure I didn't overeat. 
  2. Plank: Today was Day 1 of the 30 day challenge, it listed 20 secs, but I did 30 just out of spite.
  3. Sleep: I was able to wake up on time (08:45), if I can keep this tomorrow and the next day, I'll move it to 8:30, and so on. I didn't however go to sleep on time as I went to sleep around 2AM :P
  4. Sonata: I'm going to do my piano practice in the mornings, which will help motivate me to keep waking up earlier (I'll also throw in some workouts too :P)

So as it stands, I should've done more today, but I underestimated the time I had in the mornings. I won't make the same mistake tomorrow!

• Like 2

Good job on your first day :). Make sure you eat some greens/reds/whites or other vegetables, they are good for you and taste great if prepared correctly! If you can just get up in time every day, it will become easier to go to bed earlier as well ;).