Chickie.Monkey: Welcome to Clone Club

tumblr_n5cry6ZPRC1r8p3zho1_250.gif

I feel like I’ve forgotten what it is I’m supposed to be doing. I need to revisit the basics, make them habits again, develop a solid foundation again. To do this, I shall spend this challenge with my favorite clones.

First up, shut my mouth.

tumblr_n2lolqEQQ71s0t9k2o1_250.gif tumblr_n2lolqEQQ71s0t9k2o2_250.gif

I spend way too much time talking about what I need to do/should do/could do/what I know works. Instead, I’m going to shut up and just DO IT

Fitness Quest: CrossFit

tumblr_myp31cHcGE1skak7wo1_250.gif

CrossFit at least 2x a week

Grading

11 - 12   CrossFits = A

9 - 10     CrossFits = B
7 - 8       CrossFits = C
< 6         CrossFits = F

+2 STR +2 STA +2 CON +2 STA

Fitness Side Quest: Run
tumblr_muz7hvpehG1r7b1s5o6_250.gif

Not for points, just for fun. Once in a while I have to get my run on at work to get somewhere in a hurry. I think to myself, "this isn't so bad. I actually kind of like this. I should do this more often." So, I think I will try to do this if I can find time. No C25K or anything, but a leisurely walk/run kind of thing whenever I can.

Food Quest

tumblr_n52utrFY8M1sq5msto1_250.gif

Continue with the primal.

Moving up to 2 indulgence meals a week instead of 80/20

Food Side Quest

tumblr_inline_mpqkv0H9jc1qz4rgp.gif

Not for points. I just need to pay attention to my sugar intake. I let this get away from me when my dad died, and it got completely out of control. I’ve began getting it under control, I just need to stay on it.

By staying on it I mean try eating fruit or sweet potatoes when craving something sweet. Sweet potato = paleo candy

Enough with the Science Monkeys

tumblr_muis1gkx1v1qg4e7no2_250.gif

Daily:

Scoop (cat and dog) poop daily

Clean up dishes in sink

Pick up after myself

Grading will be based on average per week of how much I get done.
+2 WIS +1 CON

Life Quest: Dollars

tumblr_monqpw2FAg1qg636yo2_250.gif

I did really well with this last challenge and am getting caught up. However, there are so. many. concerts coming to town, plus the fact that we’re passing on DragonCon this year and IT’S KILLING ME!!! I know it’s for the best, and if we suck it up now, we can do all the things next year, but I just want to whine and throw a fit right now. Plan for dollars is the same as last time with the added bullet of practice some acceptance, dammit.

Don’t spend money on crap I (we) don’t need​
Track ALL money out (make sure I’m (we’re) not 5 dollaring myself (ourselves) anywhere)
Don’t steal from Peter to pay Paul
Practice some acceptance. You’re being a big girl. Live with it.

Grading will be subjective based on how well I do or don't do.

Grading
+2 WIS

Side Life Quest: Be on time

tumblr_muis1gkx1v1qg4e7no6_r1_250.gif

I tend run a few minutes late because I’m goofing off (usually). Luckily, I have a boss that doesn’t really care, but I do. I would really like to get better at this. No points for this, just something I’d like to work on.

And Finally...

tumblr_n65oatx0qD1taut92o3_250.gif

I didn't check in very much last challenge. I didn't update my thread and I didn't drop by to see my buds very often. I would really like to improve on this. After all, we’re so much stronger together. That’s kind of the whole point of the NF community, right? Sometimes I just don’t feel very social. I’m not sure what to do about that other than to at least like a post just to say “hey, I’m here and still rooting for you!†when I don’t actually feel like saying it.

Stats:

TBD

I've got to get off of here before day shift gets here (tee hee), but I'll be back to edit and add later. :D
  • Like 2

Level 11 Unicorn Ranger

Current Challenge

Previous Challenges 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

“Decorum is highly overrated and probably causes cancer.”  ~ Jenny Lawson

I haven't seen this awesome looking show, but WHOO CHICKIEEEE!  Chickie came back, and that's what counts!  Stay focused, girl, and don't fade out on us!  I will spam your thread with koalas if you disappear!  

KOALAS I SAY

WHOOO RANGER PRIDE

LEVEL ONE APPRENTICE WIZARD RANGER: HUMAN UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE

Achievements Unlocked:  Breakfast Warrior, Pushupapalooza, Quadruple Nanomaster, Return From the Dead, Gainful Employment, Leap of Faith, Minimalism Game, Get Thee Behind Me, Coffee, Camp Nerd Fitness 2015, Return From the Dead 2: The Undeadening, Gainful Employment 2: Boss Edition, Fancy Comics Person, Rogue Hair

Tumblr of VERY INTERESTING ART: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/radicalwizardtimes

CHICKIE CHICKIE where did you go?

Achievements Unlocked:  Breakfast Warrior, Pushupapalooza, Quadruple Nanomaster, Return From the Dead, Gainful Employment, Leap of Faith, Minimalism Game, Get Thee Behind Me, Coffee, Camp Nerd Fitness 2015, Return From the Dead 2: The Undeadening, Gainful Employment 2: Boss Edition, Fancy Comics Person, Rogue Hair

please come back? It's only the start of week three, and we miss you! 

It was brought to my attention that people were wondering where the heck I've been (aw, shucks, thanks for noticing). 

I started out being super busy at work and unable to update and then, stuff....

First, the good:

I'm doing well on the money and science fronts. House has been getting a steady top to bottom cleaning over the last few weeks.

Money is about to get even better as I've just taken a job (my dream job, even) which pays a lot more than what I make now, plus I'm staying where I'm at PRN, so that will be extra money to pay off bills.

And now the bad:

Food and exercise have been beyond bad. I've been eating SO bad and SO much and I've done NO exercise AT ALL. Consequently, I have gained weight and am now trapped in the horrendous cycle of I'm depressed because I've gained weight, so I eat, and because I've gained weight, I'm afraid/ashamed/embarrassed to go to crossfit or even come here. Blah. I wish I knew where my fire went. I had so much motivation last year at this time. Right now I have none and haven't had any for a while. I have no idea what to do about this. I'm also supremely ticked at myself for bailing on such an awesome theme. *kicks self in ass*

Level 11 Unicorn Ranger

Current Challenge

Previous Challenges 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

“Decorum is highly overrated and probably causes cancer.”  ~ Jenny Lawson

The good is excellent! Congrats on the new job! Keeping up with housecleaning is great too.

I hear you about the bad. This is like my 11th challenge and probably 7 of those were complete fails. I feel so dumb coming in every week and saying "Hi, I sat on my ass and ate 7 pounds of pecan sandies. But you guys are awesome!" "Week 2, I watched 4 seasons of Supernatural and didn't shower for 3 days." And so on...

Just try to think about how great you felt after a Crossfit class, use your 30 second beast mode and go do it.

Don't be too hard on yourself and always remember that we're not just here for you when things are going perfect!

Seriously, congrats on the dream job!

joedog, level 15 Monk

Current Challenge

Hey girl hey! Challenge isn't even halfway over yet, you have plenty of time to rise up and kick some serious ass!  Keep focused, simplify the challenge, maybe just pick one damn thing to work on!  Keep checking in, and I'm glad you came back to us!

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines