Once more into the breach. Alyss Hart continued....

AlyssHart

Round three

Having kicked my own butt with the 5k training… (stupid tendon) I’m going to have to change things up. 

Mission:  Lose 10lbs

Goal 1: Cardio 45 minutes 5 days a week              

Goal 2:  No more than 2 caffinated beverages per day and not after 10am.  (I’ve been having trouble sleeping)

Goal 3: Calorie intake under 1500 5 days a week, Under 1700 the other two days

Life quest:  Save $130 a month, pay off $130 of debt.

• Like 1

Jumping off point.  As of today I weight 168 lbs.  I have $8020 in debt (not including my mortgage) and $1000 in savings.  Seeing my debt like that is a huge eye opener.  I want to get rid of all of it.  I'd like to get rid of the mortgage as well, but that's more of a chunk than I can manage.

You might want to know why I'm keeping $1000 in savings with all that debt.  It's money I'm keeping so I can drag my ex into court and have them order him to pay me back the $3000 dollars he owes me in medical bills and daycare.  The only reason why he is current on child support is I contacted Utah's office of recovery services, and he really doesn't want to be on their bad side.

It's horrifying!  I'm REALLY cranky.  And I get headaches.  But I am sleeping better.

I am giving myself a C for the 1st week.  I was coming to terms with the death of a friend, and was really depressed for all sorts of reasons.  The last couple of days I seem to be coming out of it.  I actually feel like doing things.  (I used my weed wacker)  The money goal is going well.  Debt is now at $6758, Savings is $1131.41.

Help!

We need Rangers to jump in on the last part of the mini-challenge!

We're killing murderous, bourbon swilling imps via pullups and burpees (modifications allowed for fitness level and injuries).

Check it out here. And contribute your kill stats here!

Bring friends!

. I am Elder . Woosah . Sunshine . Plants . Fur babies . New book smell . Cinnamon . Pepperoni Pizza .

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines