Challenge 4: in which Barfly gets serious >:)

Barfly

lol

Just dropping by to check in and see how the tail end of your challenge went!

Slacking. Only 500-600 push-ups and 40 or so pull-ups. I kept the calories down, though. And I ran (no pack) 20ish miles.

Anyway, I ended the challenge about where I was 2 weeks ago. Not surprising given the amount of socializing I've been doing lately.

Ending measurements:

Chest: 44"-

Waist: 37"+

Weight: 175

Edit: BF: 21-22%

Not bad, actually. Probably going to be more of the same for the next challenge

• Like 3

The past is only smoke in a dream.

Lvl 6 Ranger Berzerker

STR 9 DEX 4 STA 9 CON 8 WIS 2 CHA 8

Barfly ain't even tryin'...

Weddings complicate things very much...

Anyway, your number of push ups will always impress me 15adorar-abuchear.gif

• Like 1

The Wolverine - Level 5 // BER  6.5 // HEA  4 // STR  4.4 // STA  3 // DEX  4 // CON  4 // WIS  4.75 // CHA  1

He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty.

Adventures don't start until you get into the forest.

Oh yeah, you know, you should be ashamed. Only 500-600 pushups, psh! So grade-school difficulty there. You should totally just give up now.

694.png

ARE YOU INSANE!?

I, who struggle to do 30 pushups, in a circuit, cannot fathom this kind of feat. It is beyond my comprehension. You are the king of push-ups. You win! Okay? Why keep doing more? You have officially Won The Game. My mind is literally blown away (surprisingly, it happens often, so I keep many cloned back-ups in jars. They have all the good ideas.) That is freaking awesome and if I were you, I would be strutting every... darn.... day. And possibly tossing around those little meep-meep smart cars, just because I could.

• Like 2

Battle Log
Challenge Log
I made a mistake.

ARE YOU INSANE!?

I, who struggle to do 30 pushups, in a circuit, cannot fathom this kind of feat. It is beyond my comprehension. You are the king of push-ups. You win! Okay? Why keep doing more? You have officially Won The Game. My mind is literally blown away (surprisingly, it happens often, so I keep many cloned back-ups in jars. They have all the good ideas.) That is freaking awesome and if I were you, I would be strutting every... darn.... day. And possibly tossing around those little meep-meep smart cars, just because I could.

Glad to know I'm not the only one that feels like this about his push up numbers.

At least he says he's going to be at rest this challenge. This way we'll be less embarrassed.

• Like 1

The Wolverine - Level 5 // BER  6.5 // HEA  4 // STR  4.4 // STA  3 // DEX  4 // CON  4 // WIS  4.75 // CHA  1

But, I've said before, it took all week...

It doesn't mind. It's crazy anyway smiley-sad020.gif

• Like 1

Oh yeah, you know, you should be ashamed. Only 500-600 pushups, psh! So grade-school difficulty there. You should totally just give up now.

[snip]

And how do you know that he DOESN'T strut and drive around going "meep-meep" all day???  :playful:

• Like 1

Some sort of Jedi .....

We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less.  

Current Challenge: Return of the Persistent Priestess

Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35. 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42

"No, I'm from Iowa.  I only work in outer space." -- James T. Kirk

Hey, are you taking the current challenge off?  I haven't found your new thread yet ....

Some sort of Jedi .....

We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less.  

Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35. 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42

Have you found the thread Wildross created for the veterans to hang out in??

• Like 1

Some sort of Jedi .....

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines