Milli, time to conquer my weaker self

This Weeki wasn't as successful as the weeks before. Although I went running 3 times and I ate healthy (excluded my joker day), I didn't make it even once into the gym. Shame on me :grumpy:.

I'll do my very best for week 5. But man, those lost points are annoying !@#$%^&*.

Whoever finds mistranslations or spelling errors may keep them - I still have got more than enough.

fall7times.jpg

Use the annoyance to fuel the next workouts!!

Some sort of Jedi .....

We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less.  

Walk to Mordor Spreadsheet

Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35. 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43

"No, I'm from Iowa.  I only work in outer space." -- James T. Kirk

Just dust yourself off and try again, Milli!

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

I totally forgot to mention one huge success I had last week: a dress fitted perfectly again which didn't fit nearly a whole year. At the waist it was even loose-fitting.

I didn't notice that I lost about one size.

Now I'm happy again, yeay! :biggrin-new:

(Don't know how I could forget that. Might be the age. Next year there will be a big 3 in front.)

• Like 2

Whoever finds mistranslations or spelling errors may keep them - I still have got more than enough.

A size lost before your 30th birthday? That's fantastic! I wonder what other awesome things will happen before then!

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Congratulations!!  Who knows what you can accomplish before you're 30?!?!?

Adventure-Awaits.jpg

Some sort of Jedi .....

We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less.  

Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35. 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43

So week 5 is over and did I attain my goals for the week? Nearly...

After the last week when I didn't make it even once into the gym this week started very well. I went to the gym as conducted, went running as conducted (I'm repeating week4 of ZR5K, that's why my progression bar is standing still) and I ate healthy as conducted - until yesterday evening.

Until that evening everything went fine. After enduring the semifinals of the FIA worldchampionship without any alcohol and any snacks and after using my joker day for a wedding on saturday it seemed that I would get the whole points for this week.

But the final game of the championship was so incredibly thrilling, I had to drink a beer to slow-down, otherwise I think I would have got an heart attack (I tried a balance tea before, but it didn't work :rolleyes:).

I swear that I got at least 3 new grey hairs after that game.

But losing those points was absolut worth it. Who knows when we will get soccer worldchampion again :triumphant:

The last week of the challenge will be perfect again.

• Like 1

It was SUCH a great game.  I was trying to multi-task during the finals, but I gave up and just watched.  I did not succumb to wine, but it was nearly as close as the game.

Good luck with week 6!!!  Finish strong and get all the points!

8896b1db00e261d3abaf9baeb8e0ee9b.jpg

Some sort of Jedi .....

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines