[Radact] Mayhem Within the Trinity

Radact

Howdy!

Big metalhead here (which is where I get the inspiration for my challenge titles from \m/ ), hailing from West-'straya I am currently studying games design and looking for a career in the video game industry. Having gone from an extremely active childhood, to an extremely chillaxed adulthood, it would be a lie if I didn't say I have some weight to lose. I carry most of it in my rum-belly, which as far as I know, is one of the unhealthiest ways to carry weight. I used to play footy (AFL) and spent a little bit of time in the gym focusing on general strength.

Having reached the ripe age of 24 exactly one week ago, my focus is on getting my health back in check, rather than purely cosmetic goals. With a good 20 odd kilos to lose, this is really the prime focus for me. Drop the weight and get fit, as these are two very different things, and I understand that, but they are both important to be as healthy as possible.

I would like to focus on my strength at the same time, as it is something I would like to get back, after years of pushing keys rather than weights.

Current Stats:

H: 6'00"

W: 105kg

BF: ~33%

MAIN QUEST: RISE SON OF SODOM

Chapter 4: Mayhem within the Trinity

I know very little of the time I have spent here of late. Hellspawn overwhelmed me again, and left me here to rot. I still remember travelling from Sodom, through the outlands and battling my way down the tunnels into the outer cesspools of Hell. The large obsidian gates were a sight to see and that memory certainly has not faded from my mind. But the long string of battles and skirmishes I had as I descended those tunnels has blurred into one blurred, sprawling mess. I let the rabble of this shadowed halls get the best of me, but I have pulled a second wind and must dust myself off, find some food, something to drink, a way to traverse this unlit tunnels and ultimately reach those cesspools. My journey was staggered and pulled to a halt, but it has not come to an end.

Their voices linger against these barren walls, and their stories lay locked within the brimstone itself. From what I have gathered there is a trio of Hellspawn rabble that call themselves the Trinity. They keep the weaker beasts of these tunnels in line. It sounds as though they control them with an iron fist and an image of strength, inciting fear within those scattered out here. However there is another story that seems to line these walls. It sounds as though the three of them have gotten into squabbles over who should look after what artifacts, loot, food and who gets first go at unsuspecting wanderers of this place. These stories are old and newer stories seem to layer on slower and slower. When they do they tell a tale of increased decay and hate between the Trinity, and although they still reign over this place, some of the other rabble are whispering rumours of a desire to try and over-throw them.

I see no need to get involved with the politics of the bottom feeders, but maybe taking out the trio will give me a better chance at escaping this place and reaching those outer cesspools. Maps, artifacts, tools and less resistance would all be beneficial to me now, weak and on the back foot.

I fell off the trail with the last challenge and I didn't participate in 3 challenges since then (I think it was 3...). I do want to change my lifestyle and get my health in check. I want to continue to be involved in the NF community. I apologise for my absence from NF, and I hope to get back into the rhythm of things again with this challenge.

I have really put myself on the back foot since I stopped my participation with the NF community and I am looking forward to getting back on the road to a healthier future. I haven't been focusing on or maintaining my fitness, so this challenge I will go back to basics and really try to get into real, hard-set habits. Food and water consumption, cardio workouts, weights workouts and trying to reduce my weight will be the main focus here and now.

The reason behind including the word trinity in the title for this quest is because I want to focus on setting up the foundations to getting healthy and maintaining habits, and I want to represent this by being successful and even just partaking in 3 consecutive 6 week challenges and building them on top of one another. A want to focus on a more long term attempt, and I think 3 is a good number to do this.

MAIN QUEST OBJECTIVE KAPPA: FEAST ON THE CADAVERS OF THE WEAK

I am weak, disoriented and running off the back foot. I need to eat and drink, and the only way to do that in these desolate halls of barren brimstone is kill the Hellspawn and to feed off them. Their blood will restore the power I have lost over these passed... However long it has been. I must find and defeat at least a couple of these rabble in order to restore myself to health and carry on with my journey. If I am to take on any of the Trinity, I will need my strength and power at full force.

Watching what I eat and drink is, I think, one of the most integral things in getting healthy. I have been good ever since I first started here on NF, and have almost completely foregone with the large consumption of energy drinks I once used to consume. However I could wrangle in my consumption a bit more. Food is the most important aspect here, and it is definitely something I could improve on. I don't frequently eat excessive amounts of food, or unnecessarily unhealthy foods, but I do every now and again, and if I can get this in line I should be able to make things easier in the losing of weight department. I also feel that observing, monitoring and reflecting on everything I intake is good way to understand myself, my body, my habits and my health.

-Every day I will give myself a grade out of 5 for how healthy and appropriately portioned the meals are that I have.

-Every day I will give myself a grade out of 5 for how much water I have consumed, offset by any unhealthy beverages I have during the day

-Every week I will give myself a grade out of 15 for how appropriately timed my meals were. This is to do with the fact that I often (97-99% of the time) skip breakfast altogether and/or sometimes have a late lunch.

This gives me a score out of 500 (510 to be exact), which is a good way to gauge, monitor and reflect on how I am eating and drinking every day.

A: 425+ (4.2/5 every day for both water and meals and 12.0/15 every week for meal timing as a minimum to get this grade)

B: 385+

C: 350+ (3.4/5 every day and 10.8 weekly as a minimum)

D: 290+

F: <290 (2.8/5 every day and 9.2 weekly or less is a fail)

Water Scoring:

1.0L = 0;

2.0L = 5;

:. Every 1/5 is equal to 200ml over 1 litre.

Probably the simplest scoring for my water intake I have done so far, and I like it :D

Soft drinks will deduct from my score of water by 50% of the amount I consume, i.e. a 375ml can of coke would reduce that days score by ~200ml. This is because I personally feel that these sorts of drinks are quite dehydrating and I should have a least 1 glass of water just to counteract them.

Energy drinks will deduct at a rate of 100%. So a 500ml can would reduce the daily score by 500ml, as the caffeine in this is much more dehydrating.

Alcoholic beverages will be the same as energy drinks.

I don't have a lot of these beverages so it isn't going to be a hard thing to monitor and score and everything like that.

I have gotten into the habit when I am at gigs, where I have 2 rums then 2 waters, 2 rums then 2 waters, etc etc, throughout the night. So, as long as I stay with that (which I should now, it is a habit I have been building for probably a year now), I can just disregard the alcohol and water from any gig night.

This may sound like it will complicate things, but as I said, softies and energy drinks aren't things that I have often, and given that I will just ignore what I drink at gigs, there will be very little adjustments I will have to make along the way. :)

MAIN QUEST OBJECTIVE LAMBDA: RACING THE SHADOWS

These tunnels are blacker than I remember. Being disoriented certainly doesn't help either. The blast of fire through the tunnels cast strange shadows and create illusions on every turn. The stories that have filtered into these walls can only lead me so far, and describe where I might find one of the trinity, however to get out of here and bridge the gaps I will have to follow the light of the burning wreaths and race the shadows that follow them.

Cardio.

It is important and I don't partake in this sort of exercise anywhere near enough. I am about to go back to uni, however I maybe changing to a different campus soon, so I have to develop habits outside of the walks I would take to and from the train station. My previous challenge saw me try and get out and go jogging. Ultimately I didn't, and so I think I will try and really focus on this one again, but with a bit more emphasis. This is all an effort to focus on health, not about how I feel about jogging.

A: 3+ hours of jogging AND 6+ hours of walking AND 1+ hours of other cardio exercising (e.g. exercise bike) AND 2+ dedicated exercises every week

B: 2+ hours of jogging AND 4.75+ hours of walking AND 30+ minutes of other cardio exercising AND at least 1 dedicated exercise every week

C: 1+ minutes of jogging AND 3.25+ hours of walking AND 10+ minutes of other cardio exercising every week

D: 15+ minutes of jogging AND 2+ hours of walking every week

F: Anything less than D.

Any workouts that I do with Nim or Rachy will boost my grade up for that week.

The aim is to drop down the grades as I fail rather than build them up and cut them off the second I fail. I feel that that would be conducive to a less motivating environment and restrict overall success.

MAIN QUEST OBJECTIVE MU: MINI-BOSS BATTLE 1: FIGHT THE FIRST OF THE TRINITY

If I am to escape these wretched tunnels I must find the Trinity, defeat them and use whatever benefits I can get from doing so to get out of here. Those outer cesspools are within reach, but I need the strength to get out of here. Fighting and defeating the first of the Trinity will take all my strength, hopefully I have enough, but it will also allow me to build it up too. This is going to be one tough battle.

Strength is something that will help me on my way to get healthy, and I want to build it up again anyway. I feel that if I can get into a routine with both cardio and weight exercies then I can form a synergy and help myself out in that respect.

A: 9+ weights workouts every fortnight (+/- 1)

B: 7+ weights workouts every fortnight (+/- 1)

C: 6+ weights workouts every fortnight (+/- 2)

D: 4+ weights workouts every fortnight (+/- 2)

F: Failing a once and gaining a once or worse.

Much like the cardio, this will be a matter of downgrading my grades for each fortnight I don't do as well, rather than cutting off all better grades as a result of an early failure, which won't motivate me to get out there and push harder.

LIFE QUEST OBJECTIVE: SHED THE NEEDLESS DEBRIS

Ancient halls of brimstone and blackened stone decays and crumbles over time. The debris litters the ground in the tunnels down here and slowly the dust lifts and falls on me, as I rub against a wall it crumbles a little bit on to me and it ultimately collects up a decent amount of mass. This added baggage drags me down and makes progression slower. I need to clean my self, dust away the debris, traverse more efficiently and try and reduce the weight I am carrying around with me.

I want to keep this challenge simple and I want to focus on trying to lose weight. So this life quest is about a personal health milestone. For a few months now I have been hovering around 104-106kgs while I have sort of trying to watch what I consume. Which is a decrease since I started here on NF (109 was where I was at the start). So my goal here is to get out of the triple digits and into the doubles. Realistic and healthy weight loss is considered to be between about 0.5 and 1.5 kilos a week. So 6 weeks at 5 kilos means about 0.85kgs a week, which is within that range. So I think it is doable!

The challenges are all about having a go, so I shall!

A: <99kgs

B: <=100kgs

C: <101.5 kgs

D: <103.5 kgs

F: 103.5+ kgs

Reasonable, possible and a good foundation, let's hope I can do it!

Thank you so much for taking the time and reading this, it means that you are supporting me and it really means alot, thankyou :)

- Uruk-Hai Rebel -

LEVEL 4

STR [3] | DEX [1] | STA [2] | CON [7] | WIS [7] | CHA [5]

Please follow me on my current quest: A Funeral Mist

The story so far: Chapter 1: Son of Sodom Arise | Chapter 2: A Testament ov Fire, Descend to Hell | Chapter 3: Only a Dragon's Force to Get Through Hell

Chapter 4: Mayhem Within the Trinity

To infinity and beyond!

\RADACT'S INTERNETS/

Good goals, I especially like that you have given yourself fortnightly achievements to better help you attain your goals. :) Good luck

<Forest Elf>
Druid

Level 2

STR [0] | DEX [5] | STA [3] | CON [1] | WIS [3] | CHA [2]

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist.
Children already know that dragons exist.
Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.
GK Chesterson

Please follow me here on my current quest: Nim-aera, Set Yourself on Fire

Good goals, I especially like that you have given yourself fortnightly achievements to better help you attain your goals. :) Good luck

Yay, thank you my sweet!

I look forward to this challenge, I am sure we will get all A's this time :D

- Uruk-Hai Rebel -

LEVEL 4

The story so far: Chapter 1: Son of Sodom Arise | Chapter 2: A Testament ov Fire, Descend to Hell | Chapter 3: Only a Dragon's Force to Get Through Hell

To infinity and beyond!

\RADACT'S INTERNETS/

Radact I am concerned that your goals are a bit complex and I am worried that you might overwhelm yourself? Especially goal Kappa.

I know that was something I struggled with in previous challenges, two or more goals condensed into one which made it easier for me to fail and feel bad about it, it also made it easier for me to justify not doing things as it was just too much. Just something to think about dude.

Either way don't worry I'll be here if you need me :)

Level X - Human Ranger

Str: X ~ Dex: X ~ Sta: X ~ Con: X ~ Wis: X ~ Cha: X

Rachy87 - Going to level up my way, watch this space!

Not all who wander are lost 

What is your level of fitness prior to starting the challenge(like last week how often did you exercise)? This seems like some serious beast-mode going on here. If you're really tired after 2 weeks of this regimen, despite getting solid sleep; then you might want to dial it down a little.  If after 2 weeks you're still feeling awesome then by all means- keep going with it.  At first glance it just seems like a lot to do all at once unless you were already working out 4-5+ times a week.

I like the metal theme you got going on here.  If you have questions, feel free to check out the Tavern or send me a PM.  Good luck and have fun. :)

Radact I am concerned that your goals are a bit complex and I am worried that you might overwhelm yourself? Especially goal Kappa.

I know that was something I struggled with in previous challenges, two or more goals condensed into one which made it easier for me to fail and feel bad about it, it also made it easier for me to justify not doing things as it was just too much. Just something to think about dude.

Either way don't worry I'll be here if you need me :)

Hi Rachy, yeah 'Feast on the Cadavers of the Weak' does focus on a couple of things at once, so I can understand that. The last 1-2 challenges I have clumped them together, and it has been okay for me. Water is so integral and something that should already be habitual for me so I don't want to devote 1 whole section to it. I feel it sits well with the food monitoring so although it does seem a bit much, for me it is more a synergy thing, especially as I perceive them as similar things. Thanks for the concern though :) But yeah I think I should be okay with it.

One thing - I meant to include what I was going to do for rating the water consumption when I posted this... And... Forgot. I will update later with this.

Water is important, and effects this challenge area, but won't be a major focus. I am on the cusp of a good habit with it, so I should be able to quickly get this in check.

Thank you for the support, much appreciated :)

What is your level of fitness prior to starting the challenge(like last week how often did you exercise)? This seems like some serious beast-mode going on here. If you're really tired after 2 weeks of this regimen, despite getting solid sleep; then you might want to dial it down a little.  If after 2 weeks you're still feeling awesome then by all means- keep going with it.  At first glance it just seems like a lot to do all at once unless you were already working out 4-5+ times a week.

I like the metal theme you got going on here.  If you have questions, feel free to check out the Tavern or send me a PM.  Good luck and have fun. :)

My fitness level could be a bit of concern prior to diving in to this given the goals I have set. The 6+ hours of walking a week is something I am more than likely going to receive (plus some) from my trek to and from uni. This is something that has no impact on me in regards to fatigue or soreness, and is actually something that I have been meaning to ramp up on for a long while. The jogging is probably going to impact me and combined with the weights workout, and now that you have pointed it out to me, I can foresee knocking me for six in the first couple of weeks. I like your thinking, tackle it and see how it goes, but then dial it down if it is too much over the top.

Thanking you for the advice Teros :D

Haha, thanks! I am glad, it really helps to motivate me, and I think it will help for long term goals.

No worries, thanks for dropping a line, it means alot!

Thanks for the support, especially being the Guild Leader :)

• Like 1

- Uruk-Hai Rebel -

LEVEL 4

To infinity and beyond!

\RADACT'S INTERNETS/

Have updated the scoring for the water. Focusing on only giving myself a score when I consume between 1 and 2 litres a day. Less than 1l doesn't really deserve a score and awarding myself for going over 2l isn't necessary or appropriate.

Secondary Update: Added a little disclaimer about how I will offset sugary, caffeinated or alcoholic beverages against my daily water intake.

Anywho - time to finish my morning coffee and dive into a big ol' glass of water! :P

- Uruk-Hai Rebel -

LEVEL 4

To infinity and beyond!

\RADACT'S INTERNETS/

No worries, thanks for dropping a line, it means alot!

Thanks for the support, especially being the Guild Leader :)

No problem. Always here to help if you need something.

What motivates me is 2 things. 

1) An rpg story that I have set up with my accountability group.

2) This awesomeness:

20140524_125236_zpsh9bup4ho.jpg

This is a collage of all the people that have encouraged me over the past year. When I start getting really depressed and think that no one cares about me; I reflect on this.  It's basically-

when-Im-sad-I-stop-being-sad-and-be-awes
I can't repay all the kind words people have said to me to make me believe in myself. All I can do is pay it forward.
  • Like 1

HELLO!

Much apologies for the lack of updating :(

Sorry, a lot of uni work the past few weeks, but the related assessments are uploaded/being uploaded today :)

No problem. Always here to help if you need something.

What motivates me is 2 things. 

1) An rpg story that I have set up with my accountability group.

2) This awesomeness:...

This is a collage of all the people that have encouraged me over the past year. When I start getting really depressed and think that no one cares about me; I reflect on this.  It's basically-

I can't repay all the kind words people have said to me to make me believe in myself. All I can do is pay it forward.

That truly is awesome, and a wonderful idea!

I can only say thanks again!

I do like this indeed, especially Barney at the end there :D

My Steam account profile has WWBSD on it, which in a way reflects this idea too :)

PROGRESS!!!

Not as much as I would like :(

Week 1:

Feast on the Cadavers of the Weak:

My eating habits were good, but not excellent, and there were a few times were I could have chosen to eat something better than what I did.

I gave myself a score of 20.5 for the week on the food end of things. So an average of just under 3/5 per day. Which is good, but not great, and not going to get me a C at the end of this challenge.

I had several days were I had no, or late, breakfast, which fed into the above score a little bit too. I ended up giving myself a 4.5/15 for the week in regards to meal appropriateness and my vitamin intake every day.

Upon reflection this may have been a bit harsh, especially for Week 1 of the challenge.

My water was not great, I took a water bottle with me to uni everyday, but didn't necessarily drink from it. I had a few days were I consumed less than a litre, which in itself is not acceptable really, for health reasons at the least. I gave myself a score of 14.5 for my water, which is an average of just over 2/5 a day. I really need to pick up from this if I want a good score at the end of the challenge, and especially if I want to set in stone some good habits (which is the important part in my mind).

So I got a total of 39.5 for this challenge for Week 1. At this rate every week I would land just shy of a D.

Racing the Shadows:

I feel terrible for my lack of effort on this regard.However I was very happy with myself for my effort on the Friday of this week. I got up, got ready, and took off for a jog/walk for a bit over 2 hours (really only jogged for like 30 minutes of that intermittently, but I am proud that I got out and jogged at all! :D  ), then got back and did a Level 1 workout and then a weights workout. It was an awesome day and very confidence boosting! And I also helped out Nim's father in the garden on the Saturday, which was a good little cardio workout to be honest.

A half hour of jogging is shy of a C grade for the week, but as it is the first week and I am proud of myself for getting out and doing it I will grant myself that C for that side of it.

I got 5 hours of walking in, mostly thanks to going to and from uni, which is a B.

I got 1.5 hours worth of additional cardio, mostly thanks to the gardening I did, which is a A/B on that front.

So for that week I would consider it an overall high C grade, which isn't great, but isn't too bad for a starting point.

Mini-Boss Battle 1:

Much less effort than the cardio, which I am disappointed about :|

I only picked the weights up on that 1 awesome day I had on the Friday.

As this is a by-fortnightly challenge, I will update the scores further below.

Shed the Needless Debris:

My lack of workout effort meant that this was not going to change, I didn't actually weigh myself at the end of Week 1, so there isn't really a tracker for this at this stage.

Week 2:

I made some good choices during this week, but more days without breakfast, or a late breakfast did not help. I did try much harder to ensure I have at least an Up&Go for breakfast each day, but I think there were a few times that what I ate for lunch/dinner weren't that great for me.

I tried not to judge myself as harshly for a lack of breakfast, but I still ended up with a score of 22.5 for the week, re: food.

My water was again no better than the previous week, almost identical in score too, 14.

My meal appropriateness and vitamin intake granted me a 7.5/15 for the week, which was an improvement on Week 1, but not by enough.

This gave me a weekly score of 43, which is an easy D grade if I keep this up, which is not ideal to be honest.

Racing the Shadows:

Again I am really not happy with my lack of effort on this front. I did not go out of my way to boost this up, again :/

There was a gig on that Sunday (Finntroll, and the tickets were a B'day gift from Nim, thank you!! ^_^ <3  ), and I like to include gigs as misc. workouts as I get in and headbang for a good few hours when I am there! \m/

In total I got 8.5 hours of walking in, which is an easy A to be truly honest, which is good :)

I didn't do any jogging, which is an F.

I got 3 hours of misc. cardio in which is about a B.

Because of the lack of jogging I am going to give myself a D for this week.

Mini-Boss Battle 1:

There is little to say about this for the week, I did 1 workout, and that was it :(

So for a running total of 2 weights workouts it is an F for this fortnight, but I won't penalise myself brutally and write this challenge of completely.

A large lack of exercise means that I expected nothing here for the weight-loss. And the scales reflected that with a 0 change.

The fact that the weight didn't change keeps me hopeful that if I do put the effort in, the weight should begin to decay :)

F here at the moment.

- Uruk-Hai Rebel -

LEVEL 4

To infinity and beyond!

\RADACT'S INTERNETS/

There was a bit of cutting and pasting in the above post so I hope it made sense in the end :/

- Uruk-Hai Rebel -

LEVEL 4

To infinity and beyond!

\RADACT'S INTERNETS/

Week 3 Update!

I was making better choices during last week, so my score ended up being a little bit higher, which is good. It is also good that I am making better decisions for the sake of being healthy and out of preference too! :D

I had Up&Go, at least, for breakfast, most every day, so I did better there too :D

I gave myself 25.5 for the week for my food intake and 9/15 for the week on my meal appropriateness and vitamin intake (the vitamins have consistently holding me down a little bit....)

My water was very lack lustre this last week. I had days that were nearly perfected, but then the days that were bad had no score at all. So my score is even lower for the week, but I am consciously trying to intake more water each day, which means the habit is building, which is good!

I give myself a score of 11.5 for my water.

My score for last week on this quest was 46, which if I had better water intake would nearly be a C on it's own, but I will give it a D.

My total score at this midway is: 128.5 which would ultimately lead to a F, if the last 3 weeks yield the same score.

I think at this stage, an A or a B is out of the question, but a C is still viable.

Upon writing the above line, that does seem disappointing, I wonder if a revision of my scoring is a good idea, given that I haven't really been doing that excessively badly for the first 3 weeks, especially given that it was a matter of building back into it...

Racing the Shadows:

This week was worse than I would care to admit.

All I did was walk to uni...

A very strong F for this week.

I think ruling out an A is a good move, I have not been trying hard enough to warrant it, but if I can get a B average for the last 3 weeks I would definitely consider giving myself such a grade.

Mini-Boss Battle 1:

This is as bad as the cardio, in fact, I didn't do any weights last week. Admittedly last week was insane for uni, so I am not too disappointed in myself for either challenge.

No tracker to report due to the by-fortnightly nature: Outlook is not great though.

I haven't weighed myself, but a sincere lack of exercising due to alot of uni work means that it is unlikely that I will be successful in getting an A, B or C for this quest by the end.

Having said that, weight-loss can be a strange thing and anything could happen!

Things look as though I won't get a single A grade, but I think that is warranted given my lack of effort so far.

Things are good though, I am doing alright and I am trying to do things, so I think the habits are building so I am not too concerned.

I hope I can pick up the pace for the last couple of weeks and get at least a C average on all my challenges :)

- Uruk-Hai Rebel -

LEVEL 4

To infinity and beyond!

\RADACT'S INTERNETS/

This week thus far:

Well for the Feasting challenge, my food intake score is already comparable to week 1 and 2 and I still have the rest of today, plus the weekend to go, so hopefully we get a good score for that in the end!

My water score is already looking like last weeks, so it won't be great, but at this rate I can get a PB for this 6W-Challenge! :D

My meal appropriateness and vitamin intake is about the same as the previous weeks, so it is unlikely to be the best of scores, but they haven't been too bad, so that's okay :)

But to be honest, a B weighted grade for the week is still definitely possible! :D

So hopes are up on this front :)

For the Shadows challenge, I haven't endeavoured to do much this week, but I am planning to do a good cardio workout today, like I did the first Friday, I am just waiting to update my thread here! :P

I hope to get in a good workout tomorrow too :)

I think an A for the week is still up for grabs :D

For the Trinity challenge, I haven't picked up the weights much at all this week, and given the previous week I won't be able to get more than a D.

For the Debris challenge, I will weigh myself on Sunday probably, but I don't foresee a change in anything at all.

Bit of a mixed expectation for this week, but I am not too unhappy with things, if anything this will be my best week yet, which would be awesome! :D

Well I must away and hop to it! :D

Have a good one now!

- Uruk-Hai Rebel -

LEVEL 4

To infinity and beyond!

\RADACT'S INTERNETS/

Guess what! You and me are going to sit down and have a chat.

Why?

I need your help as much as you need mine.

:indecisiveness:

Don't look at me like that. You know our best attempts have been when we've tackled this whole fitness thing as a group.

Yeah... but

No. We need to get fit and fabulous together so that way people will still be able to tell we're siblings!

Why are you having a conversation with pretend me?

Because it's funny and I'm bored!

Level X - Human Ranger

Str: X ~ Dex: X ~ Sta: X ~ Con: X ~ Wis: X ~ Cha: X

Rachy87 - Going to level up my way, watch this space!

Not all who wander are lost 

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines