Citizenkade back on the Path

This will be my fourth Challenge. I used to think Challenges were easy. Then I crashed and burned on Challenge Three. In the Immortal Words of General Han Solo, "great, kid! Don't get cocky."

GOAL ONE: MOVEMENT

I will move at least one hour EVERY DAY. That movement can be a walk, or it can be biking, hiking, whatever. But there needs to be non-work related movement.

A: Seven days a week

B: Six days a week

C: Five days a week

D: Four days a week

F: Three days a week

GOAL TWO: RESISTANCE

I will hit the weights at least three days a week, and I will hit them as hard as I can. Exhaustion is the goal.

A:Three days a week

B: Two days a week

C: One day a week

F: Decided not to invest in my future and flail about in failure

GOAL THREE: REBELLION

I will rebel against my constant defeatist and destructive eating habits. I will keep sweets out of my diet, and limit grains to one serving per meal. Legumes will be the same. Fruits can be eaten generously, and vegetables have no limits on them at all. I will be tracking these foods on MyFitnessPal and following a sensible approach to reducing bad calories while still being able to hit my fitness goals.

I need to be serious here. I'm carrying around 40 pounds that I shouldn't be packing. I just had a friend die from freaking ASTHMA, so I need to take this all with a bit more conviction.

LIFE GOAL: ENVIRONMENTAL TRANSFORMATION

My house is full of clutter, I need to work on reducing it.

LIFE GOAL: ATTITUDINAL TRANSFORMATION

With everything above, I also need to make sure that I take the time to enjoy myself. Whether it's reading, drawing, or playing a game, I need to make sure that I am doing something FUN. And sometimes, that might just be the bike ride in to work!

• Like 3

Race: Half Elf/Human. Class: Wildling Ranger. Level: 3 STR: 6 DEX: 2 STA: 7 CON: 5 WIS: 3 CHA: 0 

First Campaign Second Campaign

Daily Campaign Battle Log

MY FITNESS PAL LOG

Glad to see you're still here!

I had a particularly disappointing challenge last time as well. None of them have been nearly as easy as the first one was, but I'm constantly learning about how I deal with different situations and how to stack the deck in my favor.

Looking forward to seeing you destroy these goals. As everyone's favorite Nerf-Herder once said: "One thing's for sure, we're all gonna be a lot thinner."

• Like 1

Mangostrike
Race: Stone Troll | Class: Ranger
[Level: 3 | STR 6 | DEX 2.5 | STA 6.25 | CON 2 | WIS 3 | CHA 3.5 ]
Battle Log 1-First-Blood 2-Nerf-Herder 3-A-New-Hope 4-Get-Angry

If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

Master Quest = <200 Lbs.

Week one recap:

Goal One: Movement. Needed one hour of movement each day, while I totaled more than 10 hours of cardio for the week, I did not do anything on Sunday. B

Goal Two: Resistence. Needed 3 days of weights, which I did. A

Goal Three: Rebellion. Kept on track 6 out of 7 days. B

I did work on the house a bit during the week, and have been drawing and reading up on a game I want to play. So, life goals are both a success!

• Like 1

Race: Half Elf/Human. Class: Wildling Ranger. Level: 3 STR: 6 DEX: 2 STA: 7 CON: 5 WIS: 3 CHA: 0 

MY FITNESS PAL LOG

LGK you are a real inspiration to me.  I don't know how you manage to do all this on top of raising wonderful kids and running your own business.  

Haha! Thanks, kiddo! It takes a special kind of crazy. When it works, it works! And when it doesn't, things blow up, and that's kind of entertaining, too.

Good job!

What game are you thinking about?

I've been reading up on Fantasy Flight Game's Star Wars role playing game, the mechanics to it are pretty neat, but I don't know if I have the time to take on an RPG right now. On the other hand, it sounds like a lot of fun, too.

MY FITNESS PAL LOG

Week Two Recap:

Goal One: Movement. Needed one hour of movement each day, while I totaled more than 10 hours of cardio for the week. HIT IT! A

Goal Two: Resistence. Needed 3 days of weights, I hit it twice. I hit it hard, but only twice! B

Goal Three: Rebellion. Kept on track 5 out of 7 days. C

Worked on the house a bit, pulled some weeds, put together some miniatures, and read a lot of comics. It was great!

• Like 1

MY FITNESS PAL LOG

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines