• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Tridentdude

Tridentdude: Losing a few pounds before i go on holiday to visit Ezio Auditore

Okay well just read a random topic from a fellow Level 1 Rebel and am kinda impressed. Just got the tip to keep it simple so thats what i am going to do.

Before anyone starts to read or follow me i suck at grammar so all the grammar nazi's will have fun with my topic.

So for the main quest it would be :

Well like my title says I just want to lose a few pounds so i am in a better shape when i am going to Firence, 9 days after this challenge ends :D

So for the 3 mission or goals:

First is the beginner body weight circuit 3 times a week.

Secondly i am hooked on Barefoot running and have a set of Vibram five fingers shoes so i am going for the getting used to vibram exercises 3 times a week aswell. This actually changed into running with vibram 3 times a week and for the warming up i will do the excercises.

Third Being able to do the advanced body weight circuit at least once.

And for my Life quest:

I am a proud 24 year old single but a bit less proud that i have been all those years single.

So my life quest would be getting a date and a girlfriend or just a one night stand.

And now for my motivation:

I want to go to Firence and be able to feel great and be able to eat what i want not having to watch for to many calories and that sort of stuff also my mother said she would pay for some new pieces of my wardrobe :D

Cheers all

PS: photo's will come a bit later.

Weight now is 81 kilo

Weight to be is 78 kilo

• Like 1

Whoa whoa whoa, you're going to Firenze? Wow!  :love-struck: One of my life goals is to visit all the major places seen in AC2, so I'm really jealous of you now. :D

Your missions look really good, best of luck with them! I have never tried barefoot running (except in the fields at our summer cottage), but it seems like something I should try out at some point.

• Like 1

Best motivation ever! How long are you going for? Based on your topic I was expecting to see some parkour goals, rooftops and all :)

• Like 1

I am going for 12 days and i hope to be ableto do some parkour and rooftops and stuff in the future just gotta get in the shape neccesary for those movements first :)

• Like 1

Hello!

I’m Hazard, an ambassador for the Assassin Guild.   It looks like with the Beginner Bodyweight circuit you may have goals similar to many in our guild work on (plus, ya know, Ezio in your topic title), and we’d love to help you reach your goals!

If you ever have any questions or need help with anything, I'll happily assist you.  An easy way to get my attention is to use the quote button at the bottom right corner of any of my posts.  I have the forum setting turned on to alert me when somebody quotes me using that button, so it's a quick easy way to let me know you're talking to me. :)  You can also get in touch with me by posting on my own challenge topic or by using the forum private messenger system (the envelope button at the very top of the screen).

Here is a link to more information about the Assassin guild.

And here is a link to the Assassin phonebook with a list of various exercises/skills that guild members are working on for this challenge, as well as links to their challenge topics.

There are numerous other people in the Assassin’s guild who you can also get help from.  I recommend stopping by the Assassin's Den – a general chat thread in the guild forum – and introducing yourself.  You can always ask questions there too.

In any case, I’ll stop by from time to time to check in with you and offer support.  Good luck!

Hello!

I’m Hazard, an ambassador for the Assassin Guild.   It looks like with the Beginner Bodyweight circuit you may have goals similar to many in our guild work on (plus, ya know, Ezio in your topic title), and we’d love to help you reach your goals!

If you ever have any questions or need help with anything, I'll happily assist you.  An easy way to get my attention is to use the quote button at the bottom right corner of any of my posts.  I have the forum setting turned on to alert me when somebody quotes me using that button, so it's a quick easy way to let me know you're talking to me. :)  You can also get in touch with me by posting on my own challenge topic or by using the forum private messenger system (the envelope button at the very top of the screen).

Here is a link to more information about the Assassin guild.

And here is a link to the Assassin phonebook with a list of various exercises/skills that guild members are working on for this challenge, as well as links to their challenge topics.

There are numerous other people in the Assassin’s guild who you can also get help from.  I recommend stopping by the Assassin's Den – a general chat thread in the guild forum – and introducing yourself.  You can always ask questions there too.

In any case, I’ll stop by from time to time to check in with you and offer support.  Good luck!

Well i was planning on first doing this one challenge and then look who would want me, but if you guys and gals want me now allready then i would love to prove what i am worth.

And the reason i got Ezio in the topic was just because i knew there would be people here that would know what i was talking of and that i didnt know how to write Altair correctly :P.

And thanks for the offer.

Well i was planning on first doing this one challenge and then look who would want me, but if you guys and gals want me now allready then i would love to prove what i am worth.

As a first timer, you'll complete your first challenge here in the Level 1 forums.  Then for your next 6-week challenge you'll pick a guild to move into for that challenge.  So after you complete your first 6-week challenge if you'd like to join us in the Assassins guild we'd love to have you!  Ultimately though, when the time comes you should pick the guild where you feel you will be most motivated to succeed at acheiving your goals. :) 

• Like 1

As a first timer, you'll complete your first challenge here in the Level 1 forums.  Then for your next 6-week challenge you'll pick a guild to move into for that challenge.  So after you complete your first 6-week challenge if you'd like to join us in the Assassins guild we'd love to have you!  Ultimately though, when the time comes you should pick the guild where you feel you will be most motivated to succeed at acheiving your goals. :)

Well then i will speak you again at least once more might take a few weeks though i think about 6 :):peaceful:

• Like 1

wow you're going to Firenze.  I was about to say that Leothil would be jealous, but she's already said so herself :D

You might notice that i have added a scouts tag to your thread.  this is mainly to catch the eye of one of their ambassadors because of your passion for barefoot running.  One of their former guild leaders is actually a HUGE barefoot running fan.  They are a great bunch of rebels and should be able to offer you support, encouragement and any advice that you might need during your challenge.  You don't have to wait around for them to say hi to you, you are more than welcome to pop into their tavern and introduce yourself. I am however, always around to assist, so give me a shout (either via DM or on the general chat thread) if you need anything.

Good luck with your challenge.

AB xx

• Like 1

wow you're going to Firenze.  I was about to say that Leothil would be jealous, but she's already said so herself :D

Oh how right you were! :D

Oh how right you were!  :D

I have also been to San Gimignano, and when i was there you could see what i at first thought were people but later turned out to be statues of Ezio on the tallest towers stil standing. At least i assume it was Ezio i was and am still not able to climb those towers like Ezio did :D 

I have also been to San Gimignano, and when i was there you could see what i at first thought were people but later turned out to be statues of Ezio on the tallest towers stil standing. At least i assume it was Ezio i was and am still not able to climb those towers like Ezio did :D

Oh wow, that's so cool! :D And what a great legacy for the games!

• Like 1

Hi there! I’m an Ambassador from the Scouts Guild, we’re all about endurance sports like running, swimming, and cycling. I see you’re interested in running as well! That’s fabulous. If you’d like to meet some other Rebels with similar interests you should come by our Tavern anytime, whether to ask questions or just to say, “hi!” You can get there by following the link in my signature or clicking here. Everyone is always very impressed by the barefoot runners so they'll be excited to speak with you, and to accept you into the ranks if you happen to pick us for the next challenge :)

That's for later, though!! For now, we'll get you ready for Firenze!

Best of luck to you in your first challenge – of course I will be stopping by regularly to see how you’re doing.

• Like 1

Well its time for another Body Weight circuit. I did it twice as usual but i know added a third rep of squats to it. So now i cant really feel my upper legs anymore. For my barefoot runner followers i dont run yet. I only have these shoes for like 1 month now and i am able to walk on them just fine but running is still a to big of a blow to my knees. Any tips on that are welcome. Now its time to hit the shower after i have streched some more.

Cheers

PS: I did planked more then prescribed but that was more because of a Plank vs Plank challenge that BarefootDawsy started.

• Like 1

Well i am afraid i had to post pone my vibram excersises for today because i went to my verternity last night without drinking beer offcourse otherwise i would be gaining pounds in stead of letting them go :) but i will do some more planking today because i gotta beat 2+min now.

Cheers

PS: its not a verternity as in Alpha Beta or the Nerd version, its morel like one where there are 4 houses like Alpha Beta are under its roof and i am not a member of any of those houses lol.

Really??!! That is SO COOL! Would totally climb it or die trying to get a selfie with Ezio.

• Like 1

Really??!! That is SO COOL! Would totally climb it or die trying to get a selfie with Ezio.

I would just be climbing it to see if it really was Ezio and if not i would (if i had the proper training) go down on a parachute just like he would have done if he had them at the time :)

Great pea joining the Plank v. Plank. I love the motivation a little competition brings!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Well i did some vibram running yesterday i did my body weight today and did the circuit 3 times today which i never been able to before. Also it would appear i was planking wrong it was more of a triangle then a plank so for the Plank vs plank challenge i started over and i did a 20 sec plank twice and i finished and had to stop because i felt like trowing up when i went for the 40 but i stopped at 30 sec. now i gotta do some cooling down :)

• Like 1

Greetings, Rebel!

jaxom_and_ruth_the_white_dragon_by_natak

Hazard & the Dragon Riders of Nerd Fitness wish you victory in this week's battles and bestow upon you Dragons to aid you in your quests!

• Like 3

Well i had a bit of fun last saturday it involved a lot of nitrogen that i was inhaling and some weed and also some red wine so i havent done anything yet but i did ran alot on my vribrams so i am going to do my B.W.C. tomorrow lol but thanks for those dragons even if they arent willing to help all the fire behind me will get me running :)

Well i had a bit of fun last saturday it involved a lot of nitrogen that i was inhaling and some weed and also some red wine so i havent done anything yet but i did ran alot on my vribrams so i am going to do my B.W.C. tomorrow lol but thanks for those dragons even if they arent willing to help all the fire behind me will get me running :)

They are happy to oblige :).  Start running...

fire-breathing-dragon-of-hell.jpg

• Like 1

Ooooohhhh - I loved that White Dragon cover!

How is the challenge going, Tridentdude?

Pretty great, although i need to step up i have been stopping to soon so i an get back to gaming since i am finally able to play a lot of awesome games the way they are meant to be played. So i need to work on that Addiction as well :) Among them games are Black Flag which i had from the start but i didnt had a gaming pc that was good enough for it and i do now :P

So in 2 hours i am going to do my circuit 3 times and i am going to do at least a total 140 jumping jacks to work on my endurance at the same time :).

PS: also going to plank as long as humanly possible for me, for the Plank vs Plank challenge :)

• Like 1