A figure stepped forth, the light shining off the auburn hair that framed his face. He looked around, observing his new environment. Nerds and geeks everywhere, in all shapes and sizes, training themselves in all manner of discipline. Some were intimidating, some were amusing. All gave it their best effort, and that he found inspiring. He clenched his fist. 

It is time, he thought. 

A man of average height in bright pink spandex approached him. One of the amusing ones. 

"You're new here," Wolverine said. 

"I am," Ketsurou replied. "Achieving my goals is a daunting task, but along that journey I am definitely an Assassin at heart." 

Wolverine smiled. "Welcome," he said as he clasped Ketsurou's shoulder. "Complete your first challenge, and then we will see how you fare among our ranks here." 

Ketsurou nodded. "Thank you," he said as he turned to the direction of the challenge. It would not be easy, but success rarely is. 

Challenge Accepted. 

• Like 2

Ketsurou

Level 0 Lycan

Probationer Assassin

STR 0|DEX 0|STA 0|CON 0|WIS 0|CHA 0

Training Assignments: #1

"If you're afraid to fall, you fall because you're afraid. Everything is Choice." -- Daniel Ilabaca, Choose Not To Fall.

Choose not to fall. Be victorious, one choice at a time. 

"We are all the protagonists of our own life story,

so be the hero that you want to be."

Primary Mission: Lose 64lbs.

7.8%
7.8%

Secondary Mission: Drop 3 Pant Sizes.

25%
25%

A figure stepped forth, the light shining off the auburn hair that framed his face. He looked around, observing his new environment. Nerds and geeks everywhere, in all shapes and sizes, training themselves in all manner of discipline. Some were intimidating, some were amusing. All gave it their best effort, and that he found inspiring. He clenched his fist. 

It is time, he thought. 

A man of average height in bright pink spandex approached him. One of the amusing ones. 

"I am," Ketsurou replied. "Achieving my goals is a daunting task, but along that journey I am definitely an Assassin at heart." 

Wolverine smiled. "Welcome," he said as he clasped Ketsurou's shoulder. "Complete your first challenge, and then we will see how you fare among our ranks here." 

Ketsurou nodded. "Thank you," he said as he turned to the direction of the challenge. It would not be easy, but success rarely is. 

Challenge Accepted. 

Like I said #AWSOME!!!!!!!

Flyer19, Level 7  Rebel Assassin Mastermind, Headmistress of Gloom-Doom School for Fighters!
STR 12 | DEX 18 | STA 13 | CON 4 | WIS 15 | CHA 15

It is time, he thought. 

Challenge Accepted. 

Flyer19, Level 7  Rebel Assassin Mastermind, Headmistress of Gloom-Doom School for Fighters!

It is time, he thought. 

Challenge Accepted. 

Thanks guys. :)

Accepting the challenge is easy, deciding you are ready, will, and worthy of change is my hurdle

The challenge has not been truly accepted until such decisions are already made, so that makes acceptance quite hard for some of us. 

Just decide to take a step forward. It doesn't matter how small the step is, it doesn't matter how far away the goal is. Just step forward, and #ChooseNotToFall. 

Ketsurou

Level 0 Lycan

Probationer Assassin

STR 0|DEX 0|STA 0|CON 0|WIS 0|CHA 0

Training Assignments: #1

"If you're afraid to fall, you fall because you're afraid. Everything is Choice." -- Daniel Ilabaca, Choose Not To Fall.

Choose not to fall. Be victorious, one choice at a time. 

"We are all the protagonists of our own life story,

so be the hero that you want to be."

Primary Mission: Lose 64lbs.

7.8%
7.8%

Secondary Mission: Drop 3 Pant Sizes.

25%
25%

Awesome intro!

Best of luck to you on your challenge! I'll be rooting for you :)

Adventurer, Level: 1.

STR 2 | DEX  1 | STA 2 | CON 1 | WIS 2 | CHA 2

"Happiness can be found, Even in the darkest of times, If only one remembers to turn on the light." - Dumbledore.

“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for." - Sam.

“Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.†- Galadriel.