Snake plays the Cool Game for Attractive people!

HAHA! I've made it out of that deep dark abyss which had previously sucked me in known collectively as "crap" and "funk"

Despite a great deal of the aforementioned funk, wanting to sleep, and being incredibly hungry, I managed to stick to my plan (although I missed running a day....for shame) and seem to have lost 1 whole pound!

OMG.jpg

so, Kailer

Hey Snake, how are you? I gained a little weight again this week so I shall not be the King of Town. I hope you have had better luck!!!

Snake.... Snake..... HEY I'M TALKING TO YOU!

I shall accept this weeks title humbly, as befitting a monarch

180px-kotdecemberween.PNG

perhaps I'm only in disguise though......

Snake.... Snake..... HEY I'M TALKING TO YOU!

strongbad.jpg

I'm using technology now too! I FIGURED IT OUT!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

zoolander-o.gif

I Know I've been gone! I was just...so very funked out last week, I'm upping my caffeine to compensate, and over the weekend will attempt to lower my tolerance some....that may be the problem, I certainly hope not, I already consume dangerous levels of caffeine

Level 5 Tiefling Ranger/Assassin Hybrid

|STR:15 | DEX:5 | STA:9 | CON:6 | WIS:6 | CHA:4 |

My Current Challenge

Challenges: First | Second |Third | Fourth | Fifth |  Sixth

Facebook Anyone?

EMAIL!

Tiefling Ranger/Rogue Hybrid with ShadowDancer prestige, wolf companion, and Spiked Chain proficiency, BOOM my awesomeness just broke your campaign - Me

I also found this http://www.rocrace.com/Austin/?gclid=CMu0zKf9pr8CFQQOaQodUz4AKw and would like to put together a team so that I don't pay, have a mini freak out on race day from social anxiety and then not go......that is a thing that will happen, it has happened before, I unfortunately got a pretty hefty dose of the approach anxiety (which a new study shows may affect all human beings, makes sense, I can see the evolutionary advantage) and a minor dash of the usual nerdom social anxiety

My Current Challenge

Facebook Anyone?

EMAIL!

Tiefling Ranger/Rogue Hybrid with ShadowDancer prestige, wolf companion, and Spiked Chain proficiency, BOOM my awesomeness just broke your campaign - Me

I did not, I was terrible! I did little this last week,

NOW I MUST MAKE UP FOR IT!

this week as a buckling back down, a getting back to work, a reaffirmation of the intent to be better! it starts tonight with a 3 movement bodyweight workout and a run!

tomorrow will be another run!

IN THE MEANTIME! I must eat properly, protein shake for lunch today, and for dinner steak bites and green beans! to stations!

My Current Challenge

Facebook Anyone?

EMAIL!

Last night's workout went well, I'm not stuffing my face like a fatty at the moment, we will see what happens though

Nothing major to report, good or bad, I need to start making a concious effort to get on here more, that'll be the goal for the week, for motivation!

My Current Challenge

Facebook Anyone?

EMAIL!

Weight Lifting went great!

I will need to run tonight, that is a thing that has to happen, I need to work on maintaining speed so I think I'm going to hit the treadmill.......

Also, I came across a site called dumb tweets, They called someone out for misspelling hypocrites as Hippocrates, then went on to say Hippocrates must have been Socrates's cousin, it's just like....no he was a physician, and the father of western medicine, he laid down the basics for ethics in a medical practice, you can't call people dumb and then do shit like that...

My Current Challenge

Facebook Anyone?

EMAIL!

Help!  We Need You!

We need Rangers to jump in on the last part of the mini-challenge!

We're killing murderous, bourbon swilling imps via pullups and burpees (modifications allowed for fitness level and injuries).

Check it out here. And contribute your kill stats here!

Level One Rebels/aspiring Rangers are welcome, too, so bring friends!

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity:

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

~T. E. Lawrence

When we contemplate the whole globe as one great dewdrop, striped and dotted with continents and islands,

flying through space with other stars all singing and shining together as one, the whole universe appears as an infinite storm of beauty. 
~John Muir

Hello friends! I must apologize for my absence, I have been sick, it wasn't fun, and as such this challenge is now failed :playful: I will just have to start the next challenge STRONG!

ultimately I don't even want to do a write up, just going to say FAILURE and be done...AND START ANEW!! lol

My Current Challenge

Facebook Anyone?

EMAIL!

Sometimes all you can do is draw a line in the sand and move on, that's true. I know you will do great things next challenge - you did lots of great things this challenge, too!! I'll be interested to see if there are any strategy changes. And I'm glad you're feeling better!!

Level 7 DINOSAUR Scout
STR: 9 - CON: 12 - DEX: 6 - STA: 10 - WIS: 16 - CHA: 11
Current Challenge
Scouts Base Camp
Scouts Tavern

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines