kzacher | Demonized

THAT DINOSAUR IS SO RELEVANT TO EVERYTHING.  I AM IN LOVE.

Hope things are rockin' steady for you, Kzacher - finish week three strong!

thanks rowan, i'm in the process of catching up over all the things i've missed over my weekend... i hope you're going well, i'm going to be popping in on your thread soon

Thought of you...

gallery_17054_1166_4948.jpg

Keep pumping through the grind.

i can't even tell you how much i love and needed this :D

it's the coolest thing ever in the history of things. 

• Like 2

LEVEL: 7 Furyan Ranger - Battle Log - in lieu of this challenge

don't look back, we aren't going that way:

Rebirth - Wrestlemania Dark Raider vs KZacher

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

so i weighed in at 208.6 this morning, the lowest i've been in about 3 years.

i started training again and trying to get back into shape on March 3rd where i weighed in at 247 lbs. that means i've lost 38.4 lbs in  4 months!!! 

i don't have a "woot" page, so this is my bragging post :P

• Like 8

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

i started training again and trying to get back into shape on March 3rd where i weighed in at 247 lbs. that means i've lost 38.4 lbs in  4 months!!! 

i don't have a "woot" page, so this is my bragging post :tongue:

RE....SPECT!

• Like 2

Glad it made you happy! I figured you were probably feeling the grind.

What I want to know more about is that fight you mentioned on DarK_RaideR's thread. He may be the first to know, but...

• Like 1

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity:

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

~T. E. Lawrence

When we contemplate the whole globe as one great dewdrop, striped and dotted with continents and islands,

flying through space with other stars all singing and shining together as one, the whole universe appears as an infinite storm of beauty. 
~John Muir

Great progress, that deserves a big w00t! Congrats  :triumphant: 

• Like 1

Endor, LVL 40 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Current Challenge (Jan 2021)

i started training again and trying to get back into shape on March 3rd where i weighed in at 247 lbs. that means i've lost 38.4 lbs in 4 months!!!

i don't have a "woot" page, so this is my bragging post :P

Congratulations man, thats a lot of weight in not a huge amount of time.

• Like 1

So I was thinking today, if the soundtrack to your first challenge was Pantera's song, this one should probably use this

But then I searched youtube for "Demonized" and got not just one, not two, but three candidate songs!

Oh, forgot about Astarte's song. They're a greek all-female black metal band whose singer was diagnosed with leukemia a while ago. Her struggle and the support from the community are beyond inspiring.

How's that sprain of yours?

• Like 1

Awesome. Feels good right? :)

• Like 1

Glad it made you happy! I figured you were probably feeling the grind.

What I want to know more about is that fight you mentioned on DarK_RaideR's thread. He may be the first to know, but...

you have no idea how happy.

sooooo, the fight. i'm basically waiting on my coaches to seriously ask me if i want to fight. they all know i do. but when they ask you it means they think you're ready. and they won't book anyone a fight until they think they are good enough to have one. so, i'm hoping by the End of the Year or beginning of next year to have my first MMA fight. i'll make sure you know just as soon as DarK_RaideR does, i promise ;)

So I was thinking today, if the soundtrack to your first challenge was Pantera's song, this one should probably use

But then I searched youtube for "Demonized" and got not just

, not
, but
candidate songs!

Oh, forgot about

. They're a greek all-female black metal band whose singer was diagnosed with leukemia a while ago. Her struggle and the support from the community are beyond inspiring.

How's that sprain of yours?

the sprain is better. still a little nagging, we'll see how it does in grappling tonight. i've got some tape for training so it should be ok. 

the song from Astarte is pretty sweet, and who doesn't enjoy Priest? but i actually got the idea for the title from the Winds of Plague song "Forged in Fire".

Awesome. Feels good right? :)

oh yes. i can barely remember being that weight.

i've got some pics from march, april, and may. forgot june. think i'll take one at the end of this week for july so i can see how far i've come

• Like 3

Sounds like you're rocking along keep up the good work! Also congratulations on hitting that weight goal! Keep it up :D

• Like 1

Race: Demi-Human

Class; Ranger Level: 3

STR:5 | DEX:5 | CON:6 | INT:1 | WIS:5 | CHA:1

Former ​Challenges: 1, 2, 3

Orcs Killed

100%
100%

Coffee challenge: Failed :(

Next up: Nerd Rumble 2015

I am Groot.

it's the coolest thing ever in the history of things. 

It was. Until...

This! This is the coolest! That's awesome! Way to go!  Can we start calling you T-Flex?

(also, I need that to be a t shirt or workout tank. yes I do)

• Like 3

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

you have no idea how happy.

sooooo, the fight. i'm basically waiting on my coaches to seriously ask me if i want to fight. they all know i do. but when they ask you it means they think you're ready. and they won't book anyone a fight until they think they are good enough to have one. so, i'm hoping by the End of the Year or beginning of next year to have my first MMA fight. i'll make sure you know just as soon as DarK_RaideR does, i promise ;)

Awesome on your weight loss and the way you are progressing, it sure sounds like you will be ready for a fight soon! Exciting stuff!

• Like 1

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity:

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

~T. E. Lawrence

When we contemplate the whole globe as one great dewdrop, striped and dotted with continents and islands,

flying through space with other stars all singing and shining together as one, the whole universe appears as an infinite storm of beauty. 
~John Muir

Daniel_Bryan_YES.gif

see below gif :)

Awesome on your weight loss and the way you are progressing, it sure sounds like you will be ready for a fight soon! Exciting stuff!

i hope so. i want to compete at middleweight (185) if i can get my natural weight to around 200.

It was. Until...

This! This is the coolest! That's awesome! Way to go!  Can we start calling you T-Flex?

(also, I need that to be a t shirt or workout tank. yes I do)

hahaha i can't stop you from calling me that. don't think i have the "guns" for it quite just yet

HulkHoganFreaking.gif

Psh, you can totally do it.  Then there will be lots of fighting! :D

• Like 1

LEVEL ONE APPRENTICE WIZARD RANGER: HUMAN UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE

Achievements Unlocked:  Breakfast Warrior, Pushupapalooza, Quadruple Nanomaster, Return From the Dead, Gainful Employment, Leap of Faith, Minimalism Game, Get Thee Behind Me, Coffee, Camp Nerd Fitness 2015, Return From the Dead 2: The Undeadening, Gainful Employment 2: Boss Edition, Fancy Comics Person, Rogue Hair

Tumblr of VERY INTERESTING ART: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/radicalwizardtimes

Never was a big fan of Hogan. Besides, if you want to go to 80s WWF, you can't spell muscles

tumblr_n1gwaslNK21r89qoso1_400.gif

or madness

ultimate-warrior-o.gif

without this guy ^

I know, steroids and stuff. But he was crazy awesome, may he rest in peace

Keep going strong, T-Flex!

i do love the Warrior, but Hogan has been my hero since i was like 4 years old lol

it-s-cocaine-time-warrior-o.gif

Psh, you can totally do it.  Then there will be lots of fighting! :D

ALLLLLL the fighting lol

i hope so anyway. i would attempt to get lower, but i don't think it feasible with my body frame. 

• Like 1

Wow!  I lose internet for a few days and you just go all kinds of beastmode.  Way to go!  Can't wait to see where you go from here.   That demon ought to be quaking in his boots if he knows what's good for him! 

• Like 1

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

Super congrats on the weight loss and the progress toward possible MMA fight. Sounds like you're doing fantastic! Good luck pressing on!

• Like 2

OrcWarrior

Current challenge  6 5 4 3 2 1 Favorite recipes

Level 4 ranger  Str 13 Dex 4 Sta 12 Con 12 Wis 11 Cha 5

“Success is not final...Failure is not fatal...it's the courage to continue that counts†-Winston Churchill

"One step at a time, I can walk around the world. Watch me." -Aral Vorkosigan, Barrayar, 1991

Whole lotta awesome going on here!

Congrats on the weight loss. And kick ass in your future MMA fight!

• Like 1

Level 3, Rebel

Currtent Challenge
Previously known as: Curl Brogo, Darwins_Demon, Vincent Van Bro

2020 Respawn Battle Log || Tarly's Ten Level Nutrition Plan

My Fitness Pal Profile || NF Epic Quest Character Page || Instagram

Weight Loss Quest: Start 270 lbs., Goal 199 lbs., Current 270 lbs., Waist: ,45.0 in., Bodyfat%: 33%

Wow!  I lose internet for a few days and you just go all kinds of beastmode.  Way to go!  Can't wait to see where you go from here.   That demon ought to be quaking in his boots if he knows what's good for him! 

Super congrats on the weight loss and the progress toward possible MMA fight. Sounds like you're doing fantastic! Good luck pressing on!

Whole lotta awesome going on here!

Congrats on the weight loss. And kick ass in your future MMA fight!

thanks for all the love and support guys. it really means a lot.

the fight is still a long long way out. i'll be good and ready long before it happens. hell before it's booked even. 

• Like 1

Amazing. ...i have had the same time as you, and I think. ..i coulda.... so I'm gonna grab some inspiration from your thread and go!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

In His hands and Under His wings, Phil 4:13; Is 40:31; Jer 29:11
 Adventurer by choice

Amazing. ...i have had the same time as you, and I think. ..i coulda.... so I'm gonna grab some inspiration from your thread and go!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

take whatever you like :)

staying motivated is probably the most difficult thing to do i think. 

• Like 1

take whatever you like :)

staying motivated is probably the most difficult thing to do i think.

This. Motivation is very difficult, building habits and making yourself do things is the key.

Sent from my U8815 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines