kzacher | Demonized

kzacher

I just listen to The Final Countdown on repeat at a very high volume.  After about six hours my brain starts emitting motivational chemicals out of pure self defense.  

• Like 2

LEVEL ONE APPRENTICE WIZARD RANGER: HUMAN UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE

Achievements Unlocked:  Breakfast Warrior, Pushupapalooza, Quadruple Nanomaster, Return From the Dead, Gainful Employment, Leap of Faith, Minimalism Game, Get Thee Behind Me, Coffee, Camp Nerd Fitness 2015, Return From the Dead 2: The Undeadening, Gainful Employment 2: Boss Edition, Fancy Comics Person, Rogue Hair

Tumblr of VERY INTERESTING ART: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/radicalwizardtimes

I know where my faith (and support. and money) lies on, though :D

haha thanks. my striking coach is already wanting me to fight. grappling I'm still catching up on

• Like 2

You guys and your 'hogan'

I never said I like Hogan! I respect his history and what he's done to popularize wrestling, but never liked him. Frankly, I was pulled into the void by the Undertaker :D but he too got real repetitive real fast, unless maybe when he re-invented himself during the Ministry era (nope, never liked the biker version). Stone Cold Steve Austin had me hooked for a while, but the real damage was done when I found out about the original ECW.

What were we talking about, again?

Lvl 45 Ranger

HEY! DO YOU LIKE CHEESE?

(nope, never liked the biker version)

Oh thank god.  I was tired of the 'American Badass' after like 3 weeks. Are you referring to the Corporate Ministry?

Without a doubt, it was Austin.

Stone-Cold.gif

For what it's worth, I'm known at work as Mike Foley (not Mic) because of my hair.

tumblr_m9s8lnXOc41r7ygp0o1_500.gif

*bang bang*
  • Like 2

You Americans and your WWF!

Everyone knows there is only one true wrestling champion, Big Daddy with his Splashdown! Easy easy easy! You haven't had a proper fight until a fat bastard sits on you :lol:

lol used to love watching this as a kid :)

Endor, LVL 40 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Current Challenge (Jan 2021)

I am having such hardcore flashbacks right now.  I remember watching a special where they flew all these guys out to do a show for some troops, and they had a picture montage of all of them on the plane etc, and there was a picture of the Undertaker, out of makeup and costume, sleeping in an airplane seat with his face mashed up on one of those little airplane pillows.  A part of my macabre little fight-obsessed heart died that day.

• Like 1

Achievements Unlocked:  Breakfast Warrior, Pushupapalooza, Quadruple Nanomaster, Return From the Dead, Gainful Employment, Leap of Faith, Minimalism Game, Get Thee Behind Me, Coffee, Camp Nerd Fitness 2015, Return From the Dead 2: The Undeadening, Gainful Employment 2: Boss Edition, Fancy Comics Person, Rogue Hair

Oh thank god.  I was tired of the 'American Badass' after like 3 weeks. Are you referring to the Corporate Ministry?

Without a doubt, it was Austin.

Stone-Cold.gif

For what it's worth, I'm known at work as Mike Foley (not Mic) because of my hair.

tumblr_m9s8lnXOc41r7ygp0o1_500.gif

*bang bang*

I'm referring to the more ritualistic (some would say "satanic") version of Taker.

And you should wear that nickname proudly. Foley's the man.

every wrestler you guys have mentioned i love. though i prefer Cactus Jack of the Foley dynasty the most

Hogan was the one that got me hooked on wrestling when i was a kid, and thus stayed my hero forever. but you can't mention wrestling without these guys also, 

200_s.gif

4123286.jpg?1298296898

orig-9035661.jpg

Hey man hows training going?

training has been going good. did some hard sparring thursday.

i felt kind of off all last week, and over the weekend started to feel worse. i feel like absolute damn it today :(

• Like 3

i felt kind of off all last week, and over the weekend started to feel worse. i feel like absolute damn it today :(

Maybe up the kcals and try and get a few nore hours sleep or a rest day? Should help you feel a little less banged up. Gotta treat it like an athlete would, you can sometimes push through but sometimes you need to eade off a bit instead.

• Like 3

Maybe up the kcals and try and get a few nore hours sleep or a rest day? Should help you feel a little less banged up. Gotta treat it like an athlete would, you can sometimes push through but sometimes you need to eade off a bit instead.

yeah, that's easier said than done. my striking coach even noticed i didn't have as much in me as i usually do. 

Is that Sting before someone showed him a copy of The Crow?

haha you would be correct.

yeah, that's easier said than done. my striking coach even noticed i didn't have as much in me as i usually do.

Yeah your right, finding the balance can be a bastard, but it can be crucial to being you best.

Sent from my U8815 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Yeah your right, finding the balance can be a bastard, but it can be crucial to being you best.

Sent from my U8815 using Tapatalk 2

i really think i just got some kinda funk. we'll see after this week. i have a dr. check up this week too so we'll see what they say

i really think i just got some kinda funk. we'll see after this week. i have a dr. check up this week too so we'll see what they say

Right now I am appalled at the apparent lack of appropriately funky gifs and/or memes on the internetz.
  • Like 1

Level 3, Rebel

Currtent Challenge
Previously known as: Curl Brogo, Darwins_Demon, Vincent Van Bro

2020 Respawn Battle Log || Tarly's Ten Level Nutrition Plan

My Fitness Pal Profile || NF Epic Quest Character Page || Instagram

Weight Loss Quest: Start 270 lbs., Goal 199 lbs., Current 270 lbs., Waist: ,45.0 in., Bodyfat%: 33%

Sorry you're feeling off, man.  Can't really say anything that others haven't already said, but I'm sure you can get through it.  

How did the sparring go?

• Like 1

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

Sorry you're feeling off, man.  Can't really say anything that others haven't already said, but I'm sure you can get through it.  

How did the sparring go?

sparring went well for the first 5 or 6 rounds. then i started fading/gassing out. it was strange i just started getting sluggish and seeming like i didn't wanna be there. coach even stopped me and asked if i was ok. "yeah, just got no energy left"

i'm sure i'll get out of it, i still kinda feel shitty though lol

weird, where did all your energy go? Sometimes you just hit a slump, man.  Keep going through the motions at least, and you'll make your way out of it.

• Like 1

weird, where did all your energy go? Sometimes you just hit a slump, man.  Keep going through the motions at least, and you'll make your way out of it.

that's what i'm hoping for. i still feel blah, but i think i'm finally starting to get some life back in me. hoping by the end of the week i'll feel like myself again. 

• Like 2

so energy at a low, did some hard sparring last night followed by sprints and weighted jogging last night, and i don't feel to terrible. still zapped for energy though. eh, maybe i'll rebound this week. 

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines